Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:59 pm
Sirus Jin
Heyyy there. You know what's fun? Being an art student. Oh yeah, doing nothing but drawing for a living. Isn't it fun?

I hope everyone is doing well here! Its been a long...long time since I visited. But I've been busy with classes and what not...and things are going well enough for me. I hope someone here remembers me X3
Wow, you haven't been on in a long time. How are things going for you? Glad to hear you're an art student, I hope you really enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:03 pm
Sirus Jin
Heyyy there. You know what's fun? Being an art student. Oh yeah, doing nothing but drawing for a living. Isn't it fun?

I hope everyone is doing well here! Its been a long...long time since I visited. But I've been busy with classes and what not...and things are going well enough for me. I hope someone here remembers me X3

Yay, you posted! =3

Hope you can stay around.  

Eddily

Sirus Jin

Iron-_-Wolf
Sirus Jin

Wow, you haven't been on in a long time. How are things going for you? Glad to hear you're an art student, I hope you really enjoy it.

I'm doing well, I'm pretty happy with how things are for me now, working on making my portfolio better. I hope things are well with you as well.  
Sirus Jin

Hmmm (scritches chin) Uhmm... welll... maybe... nope, don't have a clue who you are. Never seen you in my life... xd  

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:05 pm
Ed - I'll do my best to! About as much as I can X3

Kriss - Hmmm...I wonder who you are...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:07 pm
Sirus Jin
Iron-_-Wolf
Sirus Jin

I'm doing well, I'm pretty happy with how things are for me now, working on making my portfolio better. I hope things are well with you as well.
That's cool. I'm a private, currently attending a military academy, and will have my commission as a lieutenant in about 2 years. Otherwise I'm busting my a** with all this officer school stuff, drill, and the physical training. But on the plus side the army has put me in the best shape of my life.  

Iron-_-Wolf

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:08 pm
Iron-_-Wolf
That's cool. I'm a private, currently attending a military academy, and will have my commission as a lieutenant in about 2 years. Otherwise I'm busting my a** with all this officer school stuff, drill, and the physical training. But on the plus side the army has put me in the best shape of my life.

Well that's good to hear. I hope things go well, I can imagine its all rather hard, all of that at once. That's more activity I can handle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:10 pm
Dude, I got free money! The business I used to work for evidently ran into a issue with the Department of Labor about whether all employees got all their hours paid for. So, they've sent all current and former employees (from a certain time period) some extra money for the hours they worked! Perfect timing, Christmas shopping, awaaay! biggrin  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:10 pm
Sirus Jin
Iron-_-Wolf

Well that's good to hear. I hope things go well, I can imagine its all rather hard, all of that at once. That's more activity I can handle.
You get used to it quick when you have angry majors and colonels yelling at you 24/7. But it's all worth it. I'm really glad you're doing what you want in life. I finally got a chance to do it, and I don't regret any of it. I really hope you do great things with your art.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:11 pm
Sirus Jin

Great to hear. =3  

Eddily

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:12 pm
Iron-_-Wolf
Sirus Jin
Iron-_-Wolf

You get used to it quick when you have angry majors and colonels yelling at you 24/7. But it's all worth it. I'm really glad you're doing what you want in life. I finally got a chance to do it, and I don't regret any of it. I really hope you do great things with your art.

Thank you! I'm happy to be able to do what I want, and I hope I'm able to do something nice with my art.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:13 pm
Eddily
Sirus Jin

Great to hear. =3

^_^  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:20 pm
Sirus Jin

What you have never heard of The Great Mantis Queen!?!?!! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:20 pm
Sirus Jin
Iron-_-Wolf
Sirus Jin
Iron-_-Wolf

Thank you! I'm happy to be able to do what I want, and I hope I'm able to do something nice with my art.
Well, best of luck in your endeavors. Hey, maybe sometime we can just hang out again for old times sake. It would be nice to at least say hi before I end up getting shipped out and not see this country for a couple years. Also, by the way, if you get the opportunity, go to anthrocon, it was the funnest thing I ever did. wink  

Iron-_-Wolf

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:24 pm
shoki_de_nai
Dude, I got free money! The business I used to work for evidently ran into a issue with the Department of Labor about whether all employees got all their hours paid for. So, they've sent all current and former employees (from a certain time period) some extra money for the hours they worked! Perfect timing, Christmas shopping, awaaay! biggrin

That's convenient surprised Congrats  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games