Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:39 am
Well, so much for my final today. School's everywhere are canceled do to ice because the weather has no damn idea what it's doing. Rain in December? Crazy! So, yeah ice and power outages. Fun stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:42 am
I know what you mean, Shoki. I just barely avoided having that same situation apply to me too. It froze over for two solid days up here and this morning it was all melted, thank God.

Doesn't matter, though. Still doomed at college algebra.

Maybe I can convince my dad that I'm a potsmoking hoodlum who's only fit for community college coursework...  

FogSage

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:15 am
shoki_de_nai
Well, so much for my final today. School's everywhere are canceled do to ice because the weather has no damn idea what it's doing. Rain in December? Crazy! So, yeah ice and power outages. Fun stuff.
It's raining here too, but it hasn't iced over. It's like 37 degrees too. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:19 am
Well, went to qualify with the M16A2 today...Good news is I passed, bad news is I missed marksman by a freaken 2 points stare

It's not that big of a deal, really...It just gives me another ribbon for my dress uniform, but still...I was aiming for it, too XD  

Davin_Nightwind

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:50 am
Leyla Giselle
shoki_de_nai
It's raining here too, but it hasn't iced over. It's like 37 degrees too. biggrin

Well here it snowed, rained and then snowed again. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:26 am
We have freezing temperatures right now, but is dry outside. Looking like it might snow tonight.  

Selene Aries

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:08 am
There's a steady rain coming down here, and according to the Weather Channel website, by midnight it'll be up to about 57°. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:40 am
Never, never before have I felt this depressed. I feel as though everything I know isn't important any more.

Remember when I said that all the artsy stuff I know wouldn't count in my life? I was right, but just didn't know it.

I failed my College Algebra class. I know why I failed too. I didn't care about it enough to really apply myself, and I doubt that I ever will care about it enough to apply myself.

I want to quit college. Right now. I want to quit, leave my home, and live on the streets, because if I can't pass that one damn class, there's no way I'll be able to make any kind of living at all. Without that class, I'm nothing.

I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life.  

FogSage

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:09 pm
shoki_de_nai
Leyla Giselle
shoki_de_nai

Well here it snowed, rained and then snowed again. gonk
It only snowed here once and that was like two weeks ago. crying I want it to snow, cause then my b/f gets off early cause truckers don't come in as often on snow days  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:21 pm
Oi >.< I had to break out my old computer to get some old documents off of it. In order to graduate, I need to upload a bunch of papers and stuff to this portfolio, one for my Major and one for the entirety of my BA. Problem is, I don't have a lot of stuff I need to submit for the portfolio. That's okay though, because apparently you can submit items more than once and if you DON'T have something, you just submit something in its place explaining why. I've filled in a lot of the things with papers I think are appropriate, they're just gonna have to trust me on a few of them XD And I hope they can't read Japanese >.>;;  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:57 pm
Some person on FA is making an a** of himself on one of my submissions 'cause of the way I use "nasty watermarks." Apparently, no one would want to steal my art anyway and I could sue them if they did so I either should stop using them or move them into a corner where they're easily removable from my background-less drawings. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:34 pm
shoki_de_nai
Some person on FA is making an a** of himself on one of my submissions 'cause of the way I use "nasty watermarks." Apparently, no one would want to steal my art anyway and I could sue them if they did so I either should stop using them or move them into a corner where they're easily removable from my background-less drawings. stare
Just put it on the corner of the image of people are complaining. That way it can't be removed without destroyin the picture.  

Leyla Giselle

Captain Scabies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:37 pm
I need some direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:45 pm
Leyla Giselle
shoki_de_nai
Just put it on the corner of the image of people are complaining. That way it can't be removed without destroyin the picture.

But people aren't complaining. Just this one dude, who insists upon being an idiot. Seriously, I can't realistically sue someone for posting my art on another website.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:44 pm
I'm excited, we're going to be getting 16 Box Turtles in January. I went to the reptile shop today and picked the guy's brain for 2 hours about everythingand then went home and did online research for captive bred turtles which are amazingly expensive by the way >.>  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games