Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:42 am
I think I need to go to the ER...I'm passing another stone  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:25 am
Well, I'm officially over the hump. This is my last week of classes (for the quarter), and it's been great.

I passed my Logic course with an 88%, which I'm quite pleased with.

Right now I'm in Desktop Video, where we're screening everyone's final projects. We had the option of making either a movie trailer or a music video. I chose the former, and made a trailer of Endless Waltz because I'm a nerd like that.

The teacher said he liked how I handled the problem of presenting a "niche" subject (as anime is) to an audience who may not be familiar with it (he likened it to showing a Star Wars trailer to someone who'd never heard of the franchise).

All I have now is my Intro to Audio class on Friday (wherein we will also be screening final projects), and I'm done.

I am pleased. =^ ^=

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:10 pm
Butterfly Assasin
I need some direction.

With what?

Af - Eep, hope everything goes okay!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:11 pm
Most of northern Oklahoma is in an state of emergency. Apparently, there's been another awful ice storm and now power lines are breaking all over the place. FEMA's been called out to Tulsa and surrounding areas. The area I'm living in is more to the east, so we've only just skirted the worst of it. We're getting a ton of rain here, though, and it's very cold.

If things don't get better soon, I might have to cancel my trip to Illinois. The flight is on Sunday, and Tulsa International is locked down from all the ice and s**t.

Better news though. I finally went to Staples and bought my new camera. I'm so happy. It's a Sony Cybershot with 8 megapixels and optical zoom. It cost about three hundred and fifty dollars, but I think it'll be worth it.  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:30 pm
Oi, that was an awful experience, worse than the first time. I woke up with severe lower back pain, like I had in the summer, only MUCH worse. It was so bad I actually passed out, twice. I took some of the left over Vicodin from the first time I had kidney stones, but they weren't kicking it. I was feeling nauseous and I couldn't eat, and I noticed blood in my urine, which was pretty much the red flag for me to get some help. My roommate was here and he drove me to the hospital, where they had to make me wait to get in. That was pretty awful, especially since I almost threw up because of the pain. They got me into a room and got a needle into my hand with NOTHING going into it, bastards, and made me wait even more. They finally had someone in and give me some Morphine, but not before I threw up because of the pain. It took 3 shots of Morphine and one other thing to finally kill the pain, I was so out of it I just slept for a while. Had a blood test, urine test, and a CT scan and as I had thought, two more kidney stones, though they were a lot smaller than they were before, 1mm and 3 mm. They gave me a prescription for better Vicodin and gave me a doctor's note for the classes I missed (Kind of a moot point, but I figured it wouldn't hurt). I'm seeing the urologist tomorrow.

Man x.x Kidney stones are about the worst pain ever  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:37 pm
FogSage
Most of northern Oklahoma is in an state of emergency. Apparently, there's been another awful ice storm and now power lines are breaking all over the place. FEMA's been called out to Tulsa and surrounding areas. The area I'm living in is more to the east, so we've only just skirted the worst of it. We're getting a ton of rain here, though, and it's very cold.

If things don't get better soon, I might have to cancel my trip to Illinois. The flight is on Sunday, and Tulsa International is locked down from all the ice and s**t.

Better news though. I finally went to Staples and bought my new camera. I'm so happy. It's a Sony Cybershot with 8 megapixels and optical zoom. It cost about three hundred and fifty dollars, but I think it'll be worth it.
That's what I've got, and I love it. heart

And that storm's coming our way. It's supposed to hit by Sunday. blaugh  

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:47 pm
I'll trade you, you take our weather and we'll take yours.

It's predicted Christmas day will be between 30-40c (86-104f)...... got to love Australian christmas.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:03 pm
Af Mas
Oi, that was an awful experience, worse than the first time. I woke up with severe lower back pain, like I had in the summer, only MUCH worse. It was so bad I actually passed out, twice. I took some of the left over Vicodin from the first time I had kidney stones, but they weren't kicking it. I was feeling nauseous and I couldn't eat, and I noticed blood in my urine, which was pretty much the red flag for me to get some help. My roommate was here and he drove me to the hospital, where they had to make me wait to get in. That was pretty awful, especially since I almost threw up because of the pain. They got me into a room and got a needle into my hand with NOTHING going into it, bastards, and made me wait even more. They finally had someone in and give me some Morphine, but not before I threw up because of the pain. It took 3 shots of Morphine and one other thing to finally kill the pain, I was so out of it I just slept for a while. Had a blood test, urine test, and a CT scan and as I had thought, two more kidney stones, though they were a lot smaller than they were before, 1mm and 3 mm. They gave me a prescription for better Vicodin and gave me a doctor's note for the classes I missed (Kind of a moot point, but I figured it wouldn't hurt). I'm seeing the urologist tomorrow.

I can believe it. Do you just pass them through the ureters or do you have to pass them ALL THE WAY? o.o

I thought it was bladder stones that you had to pass fully, which would not be fun. My neighbor said it's akin to having to piss a brick.  

FogSage

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:57 pm
Af Mas

Ack. *hugs tightly* Hope you get better real soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:00 pm
Af Mas

Gah, I can only imagine. My mom said that was the one pain that came close to what she experience when she went through labor.

Hope the rest of the stones pass with less pain. Good though that they are smaller than before.  

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:08 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

Gah, I can only imagine. My mom said that was the one pain that came close to what she experience when she went through labor.

Hope the rest of the stones pass with less pain. Good though that they are smaller than before.

I don't think it's going to matter what size the stones are, they're still going to hurt like hell. Each stone is essentially a jagged pebble of calcium, and when you take into account the length of the male urinary system, it's going to be an agonizing and slow process.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:17 pm
FogSage
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

I don't think it's going to matter what size the stones are, they're still going to hurt like hell. Each stone is essentially a jagged pebble of calcium, and when you take into account the length of the male urinary system, it's going to be an agonizing and slow process.

Well, the size does matter I think. Smaller ones pass on their own, and larger ones...well...sometimes need an intervention to come out. These only hurt more because they were actually moving through my system  

Af Mas

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:20 am
I'm pissed. mad

Because of this damn ice storm, my final exam that was scheduled for tonight is now rescheduled for TOMORROW night. Meaning I have to stay and now I won't get back home 'till Saturday morning because hell if I'm driving after a storm like this in the ********. Finals.

GRAWR. scream  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:46 pm
It's not really all that common for there to be a storm that effects the entire country. From Fog in OK to me up here in VT, the weather's getting to everyone. They've landed all flights in and out of JFK and I think Boston airport as well....  

Manda_Tifa

Shaviv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:52 pm
I wonder if there's something I can do to keep my brother, who is non compos mentis, from giving the household phone number to girls he dates, because they are always kind of ******** up. Some are nice, because their version of ******** up is all kept inside - they're depressive. I can appreciate the difficulty of being nice to people, too, when you're et up inside by your own anxiety.

But a couple are paranoid and nasty, and one of them keeps calling for him, and believes that anyone who answers the phone who isn't my brother is either a) covering for him, or b) just pretending not to be him.

I mean, show some ******** judgment. I know, I know. Judgment is one of the first things to be impaired in the classic presentation of schizophrenia. But I'm losing patience.

Also:

http://www.tahomaorganizer.org/an-open-letter-to-sgt-smith/  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games