Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:48 am
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
I'm guessing it's normal I'm not understanding anything... sweatdrop
*spots a reflection under the couch*
Oooh, shineys!!! *goes over and tries to reach the coin*

O.O SHINNY!!!!!!

Crashes into the couch

*rolls away and starts watching him try to get the coin as a bag of popcorn poofs in on his lap*
Wheee, free entertainement :3

*starts to think Like Coop from Megus* I could easly lift it up, and move this.... but. I could also easly blow this thing to bits. Easer

*hops into his MS-06R-2A Zaku II Custum, draws his beam pistel, and shots at the couch* Ooops. <.< lost the coin

Nuuu, the coin! eek gonk
*hums the military funeral song*

*plays his Bag pipes* Oh, there it is. *pulls it out of the huge hole in the ground* man, that would have sucked. Good thing it's not lost. Come Phillip. We shale go destory more couches for there booty. MUHAHAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:49 am
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

O.O SHINNY!!!!!!

Crashes into the couch

*rolls away and starts watching him try to get the coin as a bag of popcorn poofs in on his lap*

*starts to think Like Coop from Megus* I could easly lift it up, and move this.... but. I could also easly blow this thing to bits. Easer

*hops into his MS-06R-2A Zaku II Custum, draws his beam pistel, and shots at the couch* Ooops. <.< lost the coin

Nuuu, the coin! eek gonk

*plays his Bag pipes* Oh, there it is. *pulls it out of the huge hole in the ground* man, that would have sucked. Good thing it's not lost. Come Phillip. We shale go destory more couches for there booty. MUHAHAHAHAHA

*tags along, still eating his popcorn*  

Sonya Khatsworth

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:49 am
sweatdrop You two are just nuts...

I'd take Jeran any day wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:50 am
Dragonz_luvr
sweatdrop You two are just nuts...

I'd take Jeran any day wink
Naw, Kass is way better ;DDD
AND HE IS MIIIIINE!  

Amiiria

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:52 am
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Dragonz_luvr
Lady Lord Kass
Darigan HIMSELF sucks.

Uh, duh? sweatdrop

*pokes 'Lady Lord Kass'* I think we know who you like... wink
heart Yup!

ever meet him? very sweet guy ^.^ Took me to dinner. I think he likes me *giggles* ah keep dreaming Skuger. keep Dreaming. ^^;
scream MIINE!!!!

*brings his Purpil Bird of Prey, now dubbed Kass around* I shale clain his heart first. *warps off*

And Kass is perficed, even if he might have some "problems"
and MIIINE!

Mine! I saw him first. I'm older. Haha. for once being legal age to view... I mean. for once being 18 works to my advantage. Muhahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:54 am
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Dragonz_luvr
Lady Lord Kass
Darigan HIMSELF sucks.

Uh, duh? sweatdrop

heart Yup!

ever meet him? very sweet guy ^.^ Took me to dinner. I think he likes me *giggles* ah keep dreaming Skuger. keep Dreaming. ^^;
scream MIINE!!!!

*brings his Purpil Bird of Prey, now dubbed Kass around* I shale clain his heart first. *warps off*

and MIIINE!

Mine! I saw him first. I'm older. Haha. for once being legal age to view... I mean. for once being 18 works to my advantage. Muhahaha
Nuh uh! I SAW HIM FIRST! HA! BEAT THAT! Did you go into every EB in the town just to find THE KASS DECK?  

Amiiria

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:55 am
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

O.O SHINNY!!!!!!

Crashes into the couch

Nuuu, the coin! eek gonk

This might make afunny comic. Quick. go make it. I'll get a picture of my Zaku. where ever one is.... didi I ever draw it? hmm....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:59 am
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

O.O SHINNY!!!!!!

Crashes into the couch

Nuuu, the coin! eek gonk

This might make afunny comic. Quick. go make it. I'll get a picture of my Zaku. where ever one is.... didi I ever draw it? hmm....

You know, you're right on that one. This would make a cute quickie comic xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:02 am
yawners well I'm going to get some sleep, nighty night all. *walks into a wall before succesfully exiting through door*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:03 am
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Dragonz_luvr
Lady Lord Kass
Darigan HIMSELF sucks.

Uh, duh? sweatdrop

heart Yup!

scream MIINE!!!!

and MIIINE!

Nuh uh! I SAW HIM FIRST! HA! BEAT THAT! Did you go into every EB in the town just to find THE KASS DECK?

There is more to Kass then mear items. I spend a lovely day with him. We went to the far reches of the glaxy in my BoP. headed to a Klingon Dinner. Had a Batleth fight with some of the locals. <.< had a ship fight cause we dishorned a couple houses that were there.

Twas a grand day of joy and destruction. Gonna go out next week for a run at the Ramulian border. *giggles* unlike last time. I'm calling in a few other space warriors I know. and some Space Pirats Kass and I met durring the Klingon incodent.

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:05 am
Krissim Klaw
yawners well I'm going to get some sleep, nighty night all. *walks into a wall before succesfully exiting through door*

Night, night Bob ^^  
Krissim Klaw

Okidokie, goodnight Krissim Klaw! :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Amiiria

Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Dragonz_luvr
Lady Lord Kass
Darigan HIMSELF sucks.

Uh, duh? sweatdrop

heart Yup!

scream MIINE!!!!

and MIIINE!

There is more to Kass then mear items. I spend a lovely day with him. We went to the far reches of the glaxy in my BoP. headed to a Klingon Dinner. Had a Batleth fight with some of the locals. <.< had a ship fight cause we dishorned a couple houses that were there.

Twas a grand day of joy and destruction. Gonna go out next week for a run at the Ramulian border. *giggles* unlike last time. I'm calling in a few other space warriors I know. and some Space Pirats Kass and I met durring the Klingon incodent.
crying scream So that's what Kass was up to....
AND NO BODY INVITED MEEEE! sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:06 am
Hey guys, I'm thinking about making a breedable pet shop. Go to my thread:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1094891146&p=178364462#178364462

and take a look. I really want some good opinions and suggestions before I open up shop...  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:08 am
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Sura Tokaniku
Lady Lord Kass
Dragonz_luvr
Lady Lord Kass
Darigan HIMSELF sucks.

Uh, duh? sweatdrop

heart Yup!

scream MIINE!!!!

and MIIINE!

crying scream So that's what Kass was up to....
AND NO BODY INVITED MEEEE! sad

might be able to come next week. I have alot of room on the ship. only a few crew. One. I don't like crowed ships, two. I don't get enough Latnum to pay them. ^^;  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games