Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:37 pm
MIA-DOA
Darth Spectrous
*granny clears her throat getting Mia's attention* Is that being a good little Hellion or just not trying?

Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

*granny goes to look at the liquors scowling and sees one of the empty crates of Normie's and fills it up with bottles then levitates it and guides it to the table setting it in the center* Granny couldn't decide on what I wanted so I grabbed everything that I wanted. It's going to be a nice long night of drinking and lighting up on spice! Exal, I was having Normie bring me some, but until he replaces my parasol I'm not going to help him out! With those other Mando's, everyone knows they're good and can get some of the best spice, but Arris and Lucent wanted too damned much for the good stuff, and those other two seemed more interested in each other than earning some credits! Enjoy the spice then hire the assassin!

-looks through the crate grabbing a bottle of tequila, then sits filling her pipe- I find Exal much better to work with. She doesn't seem to care how much she makes. Just wants to unload what she has confiscated. Nothing like those high priced Mandalorian. -rolls eyes- Nothing but profiteers! -puffs the spice then hands it to Granny, cracking her bottle- Won't catch me dealing with a Mandalorian. -softly laughs- Rather deal with a Sith any day! -watches the ole woman- Damn woman! Don't hog the spice now or I'll be needing another pipe,

*sits between Granny and Auntie Reve sniffing the spice* I'm a good little hellion Granny. I'm always trying. *looks at her innocently* Honest I am.

*granny smiles at Mia and pinches her cheek* Granny just loves when her little Hellions try and do their best to be the best little Hellions! You still have a lot of practice Mia but you're such a cute little Hellion!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:47 pm
Reve Casse
Jin Awaud
~looks around sighing shaking head but steps into the cantina~ Chaavla sa shebs be'striili! ~scanning the room he sees the unattended bar, several patrons, debris, and the smoke of spice~ Of course. ~walking to the bar he picks out a bottle then finds a corner table to watch then sits down, opens bottle then takes off helmet and drinks straight from the bottle~ Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got!

(Rough as a strill's backside!
Black ale looks good, tastes good, and - by golly - it does you good!)

Darth Spectrous

-puffs her pipe of spice looking over at yet another bloody damn Madalorian, then turns to Grammy- Hey Granny gurl ....look what the cat dragged in. -smirks- Another unsuspecting victim for you. -rolls eyes but chuckles sipping her tequila- When and the hell will a worthwhile Sith male arrive!! We're getting out numbered here.

*looks and rolls her eyes taking the pipe from Reve and breathing in deeply then releases* No just no, not another one of those Mandalorians! I need another drink Reve! This is all Darth' fault! No quality Sith would ever come here! We're getting over run by the rabble of the galaxy!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:24 pm
As October rounds the bend, I want to remind everyone to take the time to warm their hearts.
It's been a rough year, but don't give up hope!
If your mind ever clings to the throes of sorrow amid the frigid air, do not be afraid to ask for help.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:39 pm
Onikiria
As October rounds the bend, I want to remind everyone to take the time to warm their hearts.
If your mind ever clings to the throes of sorrow amid the frigid air, do not be afraid to ask for help.

Good advise Onikiria.
There's always hope!

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:46 pm
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse
Jin Awaud
~looks around sighing shaking head but steps into the cantina~ Chaavla sa shebs be'striili! ~scanning the room he sees the unattended bar, several patrons, debris, and the smoke of spice~ Of course. ~walking to the bar he picks out a bottle then finds a corner table to watch then sits down, opens bottle then takes off helmet and drinks straight from the bottle~ Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got!

Darth Spectrous

-puffs her pipe of spice looking over at yet another bloody damn Madalorian, then turns to Grammy- Hey Granny gurl ....look what the cat dragged in. -smirks- Another unsuspecting victim for you. -rolls eyes but chuckles sipping her tequila- When and the hell will a worthwhile Sith male arrive!! We're getting out numbered here.

*looks and rolls her eyes taking the pipe from Reve and breathing in deeply then releases* No just no, not another one of those Mandalorians! I need another drink Reve! This is all Darth' fault! No quality Sith would ever come here! We're getting over run by the rabble of the galaxy!

-takes a good long drink then looks at Granny seriously- That damn good for nothing son inlaw of yours and his wimpy ways ruins everything he touches. -pulls another pipe out of her boot, filling and lighting it, taking a couple hits off it- Perhaps time you give him a damn good lesson too! Can't attract any class in this dump without a bit of renovating. -waves her hand around- This place has turned into a s**t hole!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:10 pm
Reve Casse
Jin Awaud

Darth Spectrous

~rolls eyes taking another drink straight from the bottle then says to the female~ I assure you aruetii, I am neither unsuspecting or a victim. ~chuckles giving both aruetiise a cold smirk saying~ Perhaps the lack of said Sith males could be attributed to yourselves? Perhaps they are simply being ipurav or as you would say esuriwr?

(Outsider.
Outsiders.
Asses.
Asses.)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:15 pm
Onikiria

~tips head at the aruetii raising bottle of ne'tra gal~ “Everyone has a struggle in life. The key is turning that struggle into your weapon.” K'oyacyi!

(Outsider.
Black ale.
Cheers.)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:50 pm
MIA-DOA
Lucent Rym
MIA-DOA

*pouts shaking under the table* Stupid mando! Gimme a bottle under here. Look what just walked in. eek

-raises eyebrows amused at the youth addressing her in her language- Dan clernis anasan cea vil dei lekku cahsinark bacir; -pausing he looked at the twi'lek then the newcomer to the cantina then back at Mia- Unless you care to ask him to get you a bottle ercio.

*glares at him, then slips back under the table to pout thinking...."too many stupid mando's, not enough booze"*

-laughs glancing at the newest Mando to join the bar then looks at Mia smirking- Careful what you complain about, you might just get more than you whine about.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:52 pm
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
*granny goes to look at the liquors scowling and sees one of the empty crates of Normie's and fills it up with bottles then levitates it and guides it to the table setting it in the center* Granny couldn't decide on what I wanted so I grabbed everything that I wanted. It's going to be a nice long night of drinking and lighting up on spice! Exal, I was having Normie bring me some, but until he replaces my parasol I'm not going to help him out! With those other Mando's, everyone knows they're good and can get some of the best spice, but Arris and Lucent wanted too damned much for the good stuff, and those other two seemed more interested in each other than earning some credits! Enjoy the spice then hire the assassin!

*rolls eyes looking at the old sith* You want the best, it cost darjetii. You want cheap, nar'sheb.

*granny scowls at Arris* Highway robbery is what it is Mando! Taking advantage of your seniors! You should be ashamed!

*rolls her eyes at the old Sith* Ori'buyce, kih'kovid. You'll get over it. *enjoying her drink she watches Lucent, Mia and the new Mando, giving an amused chuckle*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:03 pm
MIA-DOA

Lucent Rym
MIA-DOA
Lucent Rym
MIA-DOA

*pouts shaking under the table* Stupid mando! Gimme a bottle under here. Look what just walked in. eek

-raises eyebrows amused at the youth addressing her in her language- Dan clernis anasan cea vil dei lekku cahsinark bacir; -pausing he looked at the twi'lek then the newcomer to the cantina then back at Mia- Unless you care to ask him to get you a bottle ercio.

*glares at him, then slips back under the table to pout thinking...."too many stupid mando's, not enough booze"*

-laughs glancing at the newest Mando to join the bar then looks at Mia smirking- Careful what you complain about, you might just get more than you whine about.

~chuckles quietly smirking at the Twi'lek eyeing her coolly while speaking to the Mando, who was addressing the Twi'lek~ Vod, since she feels Mando'ade are di'kutla... perhaps she best learn Mando'ad draar digu.

(Brother.
Mandalorians, stupid,
A Mandalorian never forgets.)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:10 pm
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous

*rolls eyes looking at the old sith* You want the best, it cost darjetii. You want cheap, nar'sheb.

*granny scowls at Arris* Highway robbery is what it is Mando! Taking advantage of your seniors! You should be ashamed!

*rolls her eyes at the old Sith* Ori'buyce, kih'kovid. You'll get over it. *enjoying her drink she watches Lucent, Mia and the new Mando, giving an amused chuckle*

~chuckles softly taking another drink from the bottle, propping his boots on the table, leaning his chair back letting is rest against the wall, enjoying his drink while watching the Mando'ade and aruetiise speaking nothing~

(Mandalorians, outsiders.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:13 pm
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous

~smirks amused at the old Sith~ You whine too much for a Sith.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:58 pm
Jin Awaud
Reve Casse
Jin Awaud

Darth Spectrous

~rolls eyes taking another drink straight from the bottle then says to the female~ I assure you aruetii, I am neither unsuspecting or a victim. ~chuckles giving both aruetiise a cold smirk saying~ Perhaps the lack of said Sith males could be attributed to yourselves? Perhaps they are simply being ipurav or as you would say esuriwr?

(Outsider.
Outsiders.
Asses.
Asses.)

-stops mid drink staring at Jin- Have you met the so called "lovable looser" who owns this dump? -scoffs- No worthwhile Sith would set foot in here due to his wimpy ways!
-chuckles- You do realize Granny here is a ghost? Be careful when you shower big guy. She just loves to pop in... threw the wall. -smirks returning her attention to her drink-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:01 pm
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous

*granny still scowls at Arris* Just shut up you pea brained Mando!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:25 pm
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse
Jin Awaud

Darth Spectrous

-takes a good long drink then looks at Granny seriously- That damn good for nothing son inlaw of yours and his wimpy ways ruins everything he touches. -pulls another pipe out of her boot, filling and lighting it, taking a couple hits off it- Perhaps time you give him a damn good lesson too! Can't attract any class in this dump without a bit of renovating. -waves her hand around- This place has turned into a s**t hole!

*granny rolls her eyes grumbling under her breath and looks at Reve while enjoying more spice* Don't pin that worthless son in law on me Reve! I don't claim him! If he had anything to use to renovate it'd only be trash or something Pet brought in! *looks around frowning* Reve I think that's Pet's s**t!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games