Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:52 pm
Yoru sits in the middle of the cross legged, closes her eyes and meditates,
her left eye is black and blue bruised, she has a plaster on her right cheek, her right arm is in a sling and deep nail scratches from her left shoulder down her chest.
she winces slightly as her puts her thumbs and forefingers together (making a circle) to complete the meditation position. And sighs clearing her mind  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:47 pm
*the young girl sits against a wall*  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:50 pm
*she continues to sit against the wall while waiting for something to happen*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:37 pm
rena akai

-sev appears, hanging up side down from thwe wall, wearing a smile, though upside down, it looks like a frown to rena- hows it going cutie?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:40 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun pushed the thugs off him and growled as he grabbed one by the collar and pinned him to the floor with his face in the dirt. "LEts get one thing straight. NEmu's mine and you don't have the right to even be in the same room as her!" He said, punching him til his head was bleeding bad. He was drenched in blood from Mayun's attack and hitting that one thug and went to kick the others' thugs butts and beat every single one of them.

-nemu groaned, and sat up, seeing shun-....shun.......i...i love you- she fell over unconscious-

Shun went up to her and held her before she coyuld hit the ground and sighed in relief. He picked hrr up and looked at Meyun. "Could we go back to your place?? I think she needs rest." Shun stated.

yes- he put one hand on shun's shoulder, and an instnat later, they all appeared in nemu's bedroom- sleep with her, please, shes going to need the emotional support for the nightmares shes going to have tonight
(i gotta go, laterz ^^)

(KK bye Sev, Lily)
Shun nodded as he laid Nemu on the bed and laid next to her and hugged her gently as he fell asleep.

-nemu scooted closer, kissing him on the cheek-......shun........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:48 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun pushed the thugs off him and growled as he grabbed one by the collar and pinned him to the floor with his face in the dirt. "LEts get one thing straight. NEmu's mine and you don't have the right to even be in the same room as her!" He said, punching him til his head was bleeding bad. He was drenched in blood from Mayun's attack and hitting that one thug and went to kick the others' thugs butts and beat every single one of them.

-nemu groaned, and sat up, seeing shun-....shun.......i...i love you- she fell over unconscious-

Shun went up to her and held her before she coyuld hit the ground and sighed in relief. He picked hrr up and looked at Meyun. "Could we go back to your place?? I think she needs rest." Shun stated.

yes- he put one hand on shun's shoulder, and an instnat later, they all appeared in nemu's bedroom- sleep with her, please, shes going to need the emotional support for the nightmares shes going to have tonight
(i gotta go, laterz ^^)

(KK bye Sev, Lily)
Shun nodded as he laid Nemu on the bed and laid next to her and hugged her gently as he fell asleep.

Shun woke up slowly and opened one eyes. "Nemu?" He asked sleepingly and yawned.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:56 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai

-sev appears, hanging up side down from thwe wall, wearing a smile, though upside down, it looks like a frown to rena- hows it going cutie?
*she looks up and jumps a little* oh hi Sev-kun  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:19 pm
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai

hello, i dont believe you answered my question, how are you feeling-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:21 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(i gotta go, laterz ^^)

(KK bye Sev, Lily)

Shun woke up slowly and opened one eyes. "Nemu?" He asked sleepingly and yawned.

-she smiled- dont let those idiots get to you, they never really raped me ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:22 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(i gotta go, laterz ^^)

(KK bye Sev, Lily)

Shun blinked at her and smiled happily as he hugged her tight. "Thank goodness!!" He said, smiling like a four year old who just recieved candy.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:24 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(KK bye Sev, Lily)

Shun blinked at her and smiled happily as he hugged her tight. "Thank goodness!!" He said, smiling like a four year old who just recieved candy.

-she smiled- i killed too many of them, then one of them snuck up behind me, nailed me over the head with...a lead pipe, or crowbar or something
-images of all the dead and unconscious thugs before the fight came back to shun-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:26 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(KK bye Sev, Lily)

-she smiled- i killed too many of them, then one of them snuck up behind me, nailed me over the head with...a lead pipe, or crowbar or something
-images of all the dead and unconscious thugs before the fight came back to shun-

"Oh." Shun said, "That explains why there was only like 30 something." Shun said then smiled happily. "I'm glad your okay." He stated.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:27 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Oh." Shun said, "That explains why there was only like 30 something." Shun said then smiled happily. "I'm glad your okay." He stated.

she smiled, and scooted close to them- only you get to do that to me ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:29 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai

*she yawns* i am sleepy  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:29 pm
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai

*she yawns* i am sleepy

-he smiled- need a [pillow- he said as he dropped down, landing in front of her, he crouched, and sighed slightly, clearly in minor pain-  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games