Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viralfalkon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:52 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
[I was gonna call you my favorite ____ ____ teacher like your students call you but *grins* would that be welcome here?] I'm okay too, I'm at school but I'll be calling for my ride home soon, just wanted to get on here before I did for a bit
hehehe... I don't know, I don't think it would be a problem, but other furs might get the wrong idea.it is an inside joke after all
Well, I have to go at 12:20ish, but I'll be on till then.
The'd get both the wrong ad right idea XD
xd True enough.

Falkon: oh fine make me feel bad for you. *Throws a paper with an A on it and a cookie at you*

*tears up paper* mmm cookie *eats cookie*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:53 am

Morning all. What reasons does furry have for leaving? Everything is fine, it's in the past.

Eddily

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:54 am

*hugs Reyos while watching Falkon eat the cookie* Im such a great teacher aren't I? xd gives in to pity, gives students candy, has projects where the students are requireed to find game sites... hehehe.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:56 am

Eddily
Morning all. What reasons does furry have for leaving? Everything is fine, it's in the past.
That's my point, but I don't think I know him well enough for my opinion to have any sway. (I could always threaten to fail him if he didn't come back... but then he'd have to be in one of my classes wouldn't he?)

Twilight of Sorrow

Viralfalkon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:56 am

n.n
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:59 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Eddily
That's my point, but I don't think I know him well enough for my opinion to have any sway. (I could always threaten to fail him if he didn't come back... but then he'd have to be in one of my classes wouldn't he?)

Ok, I'm totally mising something with the whole teacher thing....>.o

Eddily

Viralfalkon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:04 am

Eddily
Twilight of Sorrow
Eddily

i dont know either...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:04 am

Eddily

Im a teacher in real life. I know that sounds a little weird since Im only 18, but just accept. Im good with computers, I voluteered at the school over the summer, and there was no one to take the job, so they offered it to me.

Twilight of Sorrow

Viralfalkon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:06 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Eddily

Im a teacher in real life. I know that sounds a little weird since Im only 18, but just accept. Im good with computers, I voluteered at the school over the summer, and there was no one to take the job, so they offered it to me.

O.O wow... *in shock* *pounces* well alrighty then mr. smarty computer teacher thingy xd
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:08 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Eddily

I'm a teacher in real life. I know that sounds a little weird since Im only 18, but just accept. Im good with computers, I voluteered at the school over the summer, and there was no one to take the job, so they offered it to me.

Oh wow, that's cool. Good for you.

Eddily

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:08 am

Viralfalkon

O.O wow... *in shock* *pounces* well alrighty then mr. smarty computer teacher thingy xd
hehe... and Im really glad now that they gave me the job too, not just because I needed a job and I like it. But also because it was one of my students who told me about gaia. biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:10 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon

hehe... and Im really glad now that they gave me the job too, not just because I needed a job and I like it. But also because it was one of my students who told me abbout gaia. biggrin

Wait a minute...I remember that part now....d'oh!

Eddily

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:10 am

Viralfalkon

*is pounced* But don't go talking to my students about me xd
or visa versa
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:12 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Eddily

I feel really sorry for Furry. Like Eddily, I don't know him nearly well enough for my opinion to do anything, but someone who does know him should talk to him. Its most likely that he doesn't know that we've stopped talking about that kind of thing. *pokes furry with a stick*

Beautiful ~ Death

Viralfalkon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:13 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Viralfalkon

*is pounced* But don't go talking to my students about me xd
or visa versa

what do you teach exactly?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games