Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:06 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"yea its tough. and i would like to learn where he is. but ive got other priorities at the moment" He said smiling warmly at Namine "and no, there was no women i loved aside from those in my family i cared greatly for. especailly my mother" with this he felt like he was going to go into a rage, recalling the sight of his dead mother, lying on the ground. "they had raped her before killing her" His eyes became red, but he remembered how he had frightened tomoyo the other day and checked himself back under control

Namine blushed with embarrasment as he answered her question about the women in his life maybe she shouldnt have asked. Namine felt his emotions and the thoughts about his mother and she watched him change for a bit the anger becoming great. "im so sorry that happened to her, i would have loved to visit ur village and meet those people"

Shinyu saw her blush "well i have had other women in my life so it wasnt an odd question. nut your... different then any other relationshipa i have had"
He thought about his village before being burned again "i would have loved to take you there"

Namine smiled at what he said but she could feel the pain pulling at his heart in the same way it pulled on hers when her village was destroyed. She remembered Zian her true familiar and the betrayal of demonus as he took its place making her believe in a lie. She had no one left most of her people were wiped out and she ran away from what remained of her village when they tried to force her to marry another elven prince. She thought she would never care for anyone again and then she met shinyu.

Shinyu continued speaking to her telepathically "thats a terrible story. im sorry. well im glad i beat anyone else to you" he laughed at that

Namine smiled and hit him with a pillow. "u are huh" giggling as she jumped of the bed readying herself in case he tried anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:06 pm
Repressed Memories
Doctor000Domo
*Feeling adventurous Amber thought she would explore the school grounds. She really wanted to explore the forrest, but after her close call she decided the school was a good start.*

There is something in that forrest, I could feel it inside my head. That was no normal forrest. Oh well, I guess I'll just wonder the halls...maybe I'll run into someone useful around her.

*she walks down the hallway*

(who's in the school right now?)

Arage dropped down from the ceiling, landing in front of the girl. "Hello, you seem new," he said, smiling at her.

Aprilbaby1
(i am) she walked down the hall and ran into her "oh hello, your new here right?"

Hello, um you two!
Yeah I am new and on my first day I might have almost caught the forrest on fire so you might have heard about me... So... what are your powers?  

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:07 pm
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider
AlanMatt
The-Dark-Rider

he over hears them and said to himself "because of me no one gets that chance" and he walks away

[im sorry are you a good guy or a bad guy now?]

[he said that because he was guilty of destroying the village]

[i know that but is he a good guy or a bad guy? and i hate how you play so many people you make it hard to keep track... and WHO was that?]

[ragnos and he is a good guy]

[oh alright thanks]

[no problem]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:08 pm
"Nooo! Not my beautiful forest!" he yelled, sighing. "I'm Arage, Earth is my element," he said, smiling at her.  

Repressed Memories

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:10 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"yea its tough. and i would like to learn where he is. but ive got other priorities at the moment" He said smiling warmly at Namine "and no, there was no women i loved aside from those in my family i cared greatly for. especailly my mother" with this he felt like he was going to go into a rage, recalling the sight of his dead mother, lying on the ground. "they had raped her before killing her" His eyes became red, but he remembered how he had frightened tomoyo the other day and checked himself back under control

Namine blushed with embarrasment as he answered her question about the women in his life maybe she shouldnt have asked. Namine felt his emotions and the thoughts about his mother and she watched him change for a bit the anger becoming great. "im so sorry that happened to her, i would have loved to visit ur village and meet those people"

Shinyu saw her blush "well i have had other women in my life so it wasnt an odd question. nut your... different then any other relationshipa i have had"
He thought about his village before being burned again "i would have loved to take you there"

Namine smiled at what he said but she could feel the pain pulling at his heart in the same way it pulled on hers when her village was destroyed. She remembered Zian her true familiar and the betrayal of demonus as he took its place making her believe in a lie. She had no one left most of her people were wiped out and she ran away from what remained of her village when they tried to force her to marry another elven prince. She thought she would never care for anyone again and then she met shinyu.

Shinyu continued speaking to her telepathically "thats a terrible story. im sorry. well im glad i beat anyone else to you" he laughed at that

Namine smiled and hit him with a pillow. "u are huh" giggling as she jumped of the bed readying herself in case he tried anything.

Shinyu laughed as she jumped up and got ready to protect herself and said "oh come on im not gonna try anything"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:10 pm
Doctor000Domo
Repressed Memories
Doctor000Domo
*Feeling adventurous Amber thought she would explore the school grounds. She really wanted to explore the forrest, but after her close call she decided the school was a good start.*

There is something in that forrest, I could feel it inside my head. That was no normal forrest. Oh well, I guess I'll just wonder the halls...maybe I'll run into someone useful around her.

*she walks down the hallway*

(who's in the school right now?)

Arage dropped down from the ceiling, landing in front of the girl. "Hello, you seem new," he said, smiling at her.

Aprilbaby1
(i am) she walked down the hall and ran into her "oh hello, your new here right?"

Hello, um you two!
Yeah I am new and on my first day I might have almost caught the forrest on fire so you might have heard about me... So... what are your powers?
"well i know all of them but mine is ice"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:11 pm
Tomoyo walked around the castle, humming a happy tune and smiling brightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:13 pm
Repressed Memories
"Nooo! Not my beautiful forest!" he yelled, sighing. "I'm Arage, Earth is my element," he said, smiling at her.

Oh I see, well it was an acident I promise. What is with that forrest anyway, there is something different about it. I could feel it in my mind.

Anyway my power is a mix between fire and earth. my body can produce flames and I can summon volcanic activity. I only wish I new when it was going to happen. I'm not good at controling my powers and everytime I seem to get hurt or feel anger do I ever notice I have them. No thanks to the ill tempered goddess Pele. She was the one to give me this power and I don't even know why she did it.  

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

AlanMatt

KaosAngel012

Shinyu recognized Tomoyo's whisling and calls her into the room to han out with Namine and him  
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu laughed as she jumped up and got ready to protect herself and said "oh come on im not gonna try anything"

"hmmm" she said. "ok" as she let down her guard. She walked towards the window to look out at the forrest and farther into the distance than she could see, she thought about her village, then demonus. "its not over" she thought "i know demonus will come after me again" she thought maybe it would be better for her to leave the school and shinyu behind so she wouldnt cause any pain, and she should do it now before its too late.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:14 pm
ragnos walks past tomoyo with a sad look on his face  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:15 pm
Doctor000Domo
Repressed Memories

Oh I see, well it was an acident I promise. What is with that forrest anyway, there is something different about it. I could feel it in my mind.

Anyway my power is a mix between fire and earth. my body can produce flames and I can summon volcanic activity. I only wish I new when it was going to happen. I'm not good at controling my powers and everytime I seem to get hurt or feel anger do I ever notice I have them. No thanks to the ill tempered goddess Pele. She was the one to give me this power and I don't even know why she did it.

"You probably felt my link with it. I practicly grew up there, so I have a special bond with it."  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:16 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012

Shinyu recognized Tomoyo's whisling and calls her into the room to han out with Namine and him

"Hi Shinyu-san and Namine-chan!" she said happily, hugging them both.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:16 pm
(Repressed Memories) Earth and (Aprilbaby1) Ice... cool! Well it was nice to meet you two, maybe we can hang out sometime and you could show me around this place.

(I gotta go to work now! Have fun everyone)  

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:17 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"hmmm" she said. "ok" as she let down her guard. She walked towards the window to look out at the forrest and farther into the distance than she could see, she thought about her village, then demonus. "its not over" she thought "i know demonus will come after me again" she thought maybe it would be better for her to leave the school and shinyu behind so she wouldnt cause any pain, and she should do it now before its too late.

Shinyu didnt hear her thoughts at all this time but walked next to her and said "i know its not over. and he well come back" Then he turned her to face him and looked deep into her yellow eyes and said "and ill be there"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games