Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:52 pm
Trigram Attack
Tails' ears twitched and he felt an unpleasantness in his stomach that he hadn't felt since encountering those twits at the Under stadium. Though Blizz had his utter respect, he liked Sub pretty well. After all, Sub saved his bacon often enough on the field. Not to mention, he somehow managed the rigging of the best, hottest baths he'd lost entire days to.

Choosing between the wishes of the two did not seem at all like a fun time.

Darts glances at Tails as he pulls away from the coffeepot with a full cup of the hot elixir in his hands. "What's up?" He asks, sipping at his coffee. Even the fight going on couldn't dampen his mood for some reason, indefatigable in his high spirits.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:54 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"I am pretty well aware of it, and for that matter, I'm guessing that is the reason why he's been on that Hex tangent, then, hasn't he?" I turned, asking Sub.

"Probably, during our last outing he witnessed my Spiritomb use Hex on a thug, twice, once on its own, and once after Tails had singed him with a Will-o-Wisp, perhaps it ignited some curiosity in the boy, seeing what he could be capable of. As you know, he holds promise, much to be desired, I can feel it." Sub was being completely serious at this point. "Don't worry, Bouffalant wings, I still have plenty more names to use." He said to Sol. "As for tips on Dark types...you have to show them who is boss, assert your dominance over them. Dark type Pokemon do not really respond to things like kindness and baby coddling, you have to show them you are the alpha, once you do they become big babies, trust me on this one." He said to Eve. "That and lots of Colbur Berries help, bribery you know."

"........" I thought for a moment. "On two conditions..." I said to Sub. "For starters, Tails needs to get down Confuse Ray better than what he has. I would imagine that would help you better in your cause if he has some handle on such ploys. Secondly, I watch." I then told him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:56 pm
Blizzard120

"........" I thought for a moment. "On two conditions..." I said to Sub. "For starters, Tails needs to get down Confuse Ray better than what he has. I would imagine that would help you better in your cause if he has some handle on such ploys. Secondly, I watch." I then told him.

"Very well, the terms are fair and the deal is set. I would prepare a blood contract but I know you're not into that sort of thing, so our words shall be contract enough." He said to Blizz.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:57 pm
"Sub's actually got a point with that last part. I was fortunate that the most it took with my Liepard was being stern in my speech towards her. But it only goes so far; unlike most cat Pokemon, she's arguably more fickle." Sol spoke up. "But this whole thing about Celestial Chi. Perhaps I should rope Cera into it too, or get her to at least resume focus on it. She's been trying to get herself back to normal with her chi, or at least expand now that she's got little choice in the matter. I'd be surprised if she wouldn't be proficient in a Dark move or two."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:59 pm
Eve had just started to comment on Sub's tip about bribery and Dark types when Blizz's words registered in her mind. Slowly, the grin she had attempted to hide before spread into something more sadistic and true to her species, "So, Blizz likes to watch, huh? Wow, I never knew you were into that sort of thing."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:08 pm
Ms Edyn
Eve had just started to comment on Sub's tip about bribery and Dark types when Blizz's words registered in her mind. Slowly, the grin she had attempted to hide before spread into something more sadistic and true to her species, "So, Blizz likes to watch, huh? Wow, I never knew you were into that sort of thing."

".......I expected a comment like that from Night..." I said to Eve. Then again, I can't say I am too surprised.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:10 pm
Tails glanced briefly to Darts before looking back into the room. "Oh. Blizz and Sub are kinda..."

He thought a moment for a word.

"Discussing things about me. Sub's not wrong about Dark types though. My Weavile didn't really start respecting me until I showed him that he can't beat me at a hunting contest."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:15 pm
Trigram Attack
Tails glanced briefly to Darts before looking back into the room. "Oh. Blizz and Sub are kinda..."

He thought a moment for a word.

"Discussing things about me. Sub's not wrong about Dark types though. My Weavile didn't really start respecting me until I showed him that he can't beat me at a hunting contest."

Darts shrugs, taking a small sip from his cup of coffee. "Mmm. Just seems a little unfair you don't get a say in this is all." He glances towards Blizz and Sub, peeking out of the kitchen to do so. "You don't mind at all?" he directs towards Tails as he pulls his head in again.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:19 pm
"One of them is my dad and the other leads this team," Tails said, and there was a hint of a sigh toward the end of that thought. "And I don't wanna disappoint either of them."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:23 pm
Trigram Attack
"One of them is my dad and the other leads this team," Tails said, and there was a hint of a sigh toward the end of that thought. "And I don't wanna disappoint either of them."

Darts sighs sadly, a little to himself as he musingly looks into his coffee. "Well. If you wanted the advice of a no-good disappointment of a gambler, I'd say...." He takes a drink of his coffee, thinking. "I would say.... that no matter what you do, no matter how bad you screw up and disappoint people... It's better to do what you think is best. Shows more character. And besides, somehow I think they'd be proud of you no matter what you decided. Disappointment is temporary but easily remedied."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:24 pm
"What can I say? I'm just as much of a fox as she is," Eve said, winking at Blizz before making her way towards the kitchen with a flick of her tail. Once she'd entered the other room, she placed the small Zorua on the table before starting on her search through the cabinets for the Colbur berries Sub indicated would be best for the dark fox.

A small glance was given towards Tails, along with another sly grin, "Tails, you're a fox. You need to start acting like one and stop worrying about disappointing everyone else."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:26 pm
Trigram Attack

I perked up and looked back at Tails. "Tails, in my case, you have yet to do so." I said to him. "Though Darts does have a point, for once. Do you want to do this? Really? Is this something that you're going to want to do?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:28 pm
"What Blizz and Darts said, no one is going to force you to do anything. I may cry though, maybe...just kidding." He said with a grin, and a wink.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:32 pm
From Darts, to Eve, to Blizz, to Sub; somehow, this complete assurance that there was no pressure added even more pressure. He turned to face a wall while he put together the words for this. "I just..." he began. Bit his lip. Turned again to face them. "I want to learn everything about being a Vulpix. About being a Pokemon. For all the Pokemon that didn't make it out of Ein's lab."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:36 pm
Trigram Attack
From Darts, to Eve, to Blizz, to Sub; somehow, this complete assurance that there was no pressure added even more pressure. He turned to face a wall while he put together the words for this. "I just..." he began. Bit his lip. Turned again to face them. "I want to learn everything about being a Vulpix. About being a Pokemon. For all the Pokemon that didn't make it out of Ein's lab."

"..." This again. "Guys, give me a minute..." I then walked off towards Tails and picked him up off the ground and took him off. "Are you okay?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games