Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:38 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud

Darth Spectrous

The Shadowed Ghost
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous

~raises eyebrows chuckling~ Is it not past your bedtime old sith?

Reve Casse

In answer to your question asked before. No I have not. ~looks around rolling eyes~ I care not to either. ~raises eyebrows looking at Reve flatly~ My blaster is within reach when I shower. ~rolls eyes shaking head getting another drink wondering if the old Sith has a bounty on her~

The Shadowed Ghost
Onikiria
I voted early today for the first time ever.
All hail Daddicus!

Hope to have a bounty in soon, but my tank isn’t as popular as it used to be.

Walks in quietly scanning the room, then makes his way to the bar. Scans over the bottles spotting the ne'tra gal, picks it up then walks to a darker corner table of the s**t hole cantina, sitting down on the chair, then moving to a bench style seat when one of the legs of the chair bent even more than what it already was. Sighing he took off his helmet and opened the bottle of black ale and drank from the bottle, enjoying the taste of the Mandalorian liquor.

Hearing the youngster speak he raised both eyebrows wondering if the youth was drunk or just blinded by the Sith. Taking another drink from his bottle he said to the youth, "You're either blind or have been brainwashed to "hail" a Sith young one." Studying her he added, "As to "have a bounty soon" you must earn one, working for one, should you want one." Returning to his bottle he continued to survey the cantina and it's patrons chuckling amused.

~listens to the exchange between the two about bounty with a soft chuckle~ Vod, perhaps that is the perfect example of someone who wants bounty, however has no desire to work for it. Rather would have others deliver it to them, with no costs. Non the less, anyone hailing a Sith should be muun'bajir.

(Brother,
trounce, teach someone a lesson, *kick butt* lit: educate hard)

Chuckling he looks at Jin, "Vod, be my guest, I'm waiting on Rassa. She'd be very upset if I started that without her!" he laughs with a smirk and taking another drink. Looks around the cantina amused, "Not like this place hasn't seen a fight or two in it's day from the look of it."

Glances at the old Sith female he takes another drink now even more amused than before, "Vod, better watch your words, they may be taken the wrong way by that Sith!"

Mirdala Nasst groans loudly facepalming then mutters under his breath, "I'm gonna need more than only one bottle of booze!" Sighing with a roll of his eyes he finishes one bottle then goes for another. Shaking his head he gave the two Mando's a look, not to thrilled at either of them at the moment, "You'se just had ta say somethin' to her, didn't you'se two! Vods, I know you'se two are new here and aren't familiar with da people here, but you'se don't have ta get my mum started again!" Takeing a very long drink from a new bottle he then groans shaking his head again, "You'se never gonna hear da end of it now! No one will!"

*she glares at Normie* Granny does hear you Normie! Now be a good son and shut up, some need to learn on their own how to properly behave! Even if they are Mandalorians! They can learn some manners like good little Hellions too!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:43 pm
Onikiria
Not sure everything I've posted outside the Cantina is good.
Gotten a lot of warnings for spam or trolling.
I find it harder to understand how my words can be misinterpreted as offensive.
Sometimes I find myself deleting or revising my own comments out of fear.

I don't know how long I'll be able to stay on the ship with such heavy handed moderation, or if I'll lock myself in my quarters for a long hiatus.

Just feeling rather down and hopeless.

*granny scowls at the little hellion* Now if everything is hopeless how do you expect to learn your manners like a good little Hellion!? Granny will start simple. Now show Granny you can be a good little Hellion and go stick your tongue out at someone and call them a womp rat!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:14 pm
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Nasst groans loudly facepalming then mutters under his breath, "I'm gonna need more than only one bottle of booze!" Sighing with a roll of his eyes he finishes one bottle then goes for another. Shaking his head he gave the two Mando's a look, not to thrilled at either of them at the moment, "You'se just had ta say somethin' to her, didn't you'se two! Vods, I know you'se two are new here and aren't familiar with da people here, but you'se don't have ta get my mum started again!" Takeing a very long drink from a new bottle he then groans shaking his head again, "You'se never gonna hear da end of it now! No one will!"

Raises an eyebrow at Mirdala, "Sounds like you're scared of the old Sith vod!" Chuckles amused then adds, "Scared of getting sent to the corner by an old Sith Mirdala?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:19 pm
Darth Spectrous
*she glares at Normie* Granny does hear you Normie! Now be a good son and shut up, some need to learn on their own how to properly behave! Even if they are Mandalorians! They can learn some manners like good little Hellions too!

Gives a shake of his head looking at the Sith with a smirk, "Unlike your... son, I'm not worried what you think, much less what a Sith thinks of my manners." Looks at her still smirking, "I know who you call when you want a job done Sith, because you don't want to dirty your hands doing something yourself." Grins holing up drink then drinking it. "To business contracts that pay rather nicely!"  

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:48 pm
The Shadowed Ghost
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous

Reve Casse

In answer to your question asked before. No I have not. ~looks around rolling eyes~ I care not to either. ~raises eyebrows looking at Reve flatly~ My blaster is within reach when I shower. ~rolls eyes shaking head getting another drink wondering if the old Sith has a bounty on her~

The Shadowed Ghost
Onikiria
All hail Daddicus!

Walks in quietly scanning the room, then makes his way to the bar. Scans over the bottles spotting the ne'tra gal, picks it up then walks to a darker corner table of the s**t hole cantina, sitting down on the chair, then moving to a bench style seat when one of the legs of the chair bent even more than what it already was. Sighing he took off his helmet and opened the bottle of black ale and drank from the bottle, enjoying the taste of the Mandalorian liquor.

Hearing the youngster speak he raised both eyebrows wondering if the youth was drunk or just blinded by the Sith. Taking another drink from his bottle he said to the youth, "You're either blind or have been brainwashed to "hail" a Sith young one." Studying her he added, "As to "have a bounty soon" you must earn one, working for one, should you want one." Returning to his bottle he continued to survey the cantina and it's patrons chuckling amused.

~listens to the exchange between the two about bounty with a soft chuckle~ Vod, perhaps that is the perfect example of someone who wants bounty, however has no desire to work for it. Rather would have others deliver it to them, with no costs. Non the less, anyone hailing a Sith should be muun'bajir.

(Brother,

Chuckling he looks at Jin, "Vod, be my guest, I'm waiting on Rassa. She'd be very upset if I started that without her!" he laughs with a smirk and taking another drink. Looks around the cantina amused, "Not like this place hasn't seen a fight or two in it's day from the look of it."

Glances at the old Sith female he takes another drink now even more amused than before, "Vod, better watch your words, they may be taken the wrong way by that Sith!"

~laughs loudly~ Somehow I doubt even that would be helpful vod. Let the old sith deal with her! ~enjoys several chugs from his drink then looks at Xal~ Let her take them however. ~smirks~ Does not mean she will be happy with the results. ~chuckles amused~ I still wonder if the old sith has a bounty on her head worth collecting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:53 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud

Darth Spectrous

The Shadowed Ghost
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous

Reve Casse

The Shadowed Ghost
Onikiria
All hail Daddicus!

(Brother,

~looks at the Mando then shakes his head~ You're blowing a lot of hot air out of your mouth vod. ~raises eyebrows~ How you handle your... "mum" is between you and... ~glances at the old sith then snickers~ the old sith. ~looks at the Mando now smirking resting his hand on his blaster~ Let the old sith run her mouth, she goes too far, she will learn how to shut it the painful way.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:13 pm
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous

Reve Casse

The Shadowed Ghost
Onikiria
All hail Daddicus!

(Brother,

*gives Reve a shush motion* Quiet Reve, Granny is having fun! *smiles sweetly at the over compensating Mando* Didn't your mother teach you not to play with your blaster in the shower?! Sounds like your the one who needs the bedtime Mandalorian! *gives a sweet smile and winks* Since you're worried about it, Granny doesn't need a bedtime!

~raises both eyebrows unamused then starts laughing at the old sith~ Nuh'la, nuhunla darjetii... but to be honest with you, as humorous as you seem to want to be, you are mirsh'kyramud. ~sighs shaking head~ Lay off the spice old sith, it has gone to your head.

(Funny, amusing sith
boring person)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:14 pm
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

Merry all other Charactermas that dwell in this Temple.

Keep safe. Wash your hands. Wear your mask.
Remember, the alcohol is for sanitizing your hands and things, not your bellies. lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I miss reading your play even if I don't understand half of it.) 4laugh

~smirks~ Too late.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Dizzy Lamore

Dizzy Lamore

Spicy Widow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:22 pm
The Shadowed Ghost
Dizzy Lamore
(*huffs* Nothing but dead people.)

Chuckles setting blaster on table then propping boots on table and leaning back in chair. "Hmm, that could be arranged aruetii, should you have the credits," he folds his arms over his chest watching her with a smirk.

emotion_jawdrop I don't want that! I wanted you people to resuscitate the dead ones. You did! You just blew life back in here!! 4laugh xd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:26 pm
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

Remember, the alcohol is for sanitizing your hands and things, not your bellies. lol

~smirks~ Too late.

My liver is suffering from the alcohol absorbing threw my hands. razz  

Dizzy Lamore

Dizzy Lamore

Spicy Widow

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:52 pm
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

~smirks~ Too late.

-chuckles under his helmet, leaning against the wall- Then you're using it wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:55 pm
Dizzy Lamore
The Shadowed Ghost
Dizzy Lamore
(*huffs* Nothing but dead people.)

Chuckles setting blaster on table then propping boots on table and leaning back in chair. "Hmm, that could be arranged aruetii, should you have the credits," he folds his arms over his chest watching her with a smirk.

emotion_jawdrop I don't want that! I wanted you people to resuscitate the dead ones. You did! You just blew life back in here!! 4laugh xd

-whistles under his helmet but chuckles- Never thought I'd hear that about those who drink here! Sounds like someone hit the spice too hard!  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:40 am
Lucent Rym
Dizzy Lamore
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

~smirks~ Too late.

-chuckles under his helmet, leaning against the wall- Then you're using it wrong.

:::silently sneaks up beside him with two bottles, whispers::: What's this about "using it wrong" Nulis? :::smirks handing him a bottle:::  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:21 pm
Jin Awaud
The Shadowed Ghost
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous

Reve Casse

The Shadowed Ghost
Onikiria
All hail Daddicus!

(Brother,

~laughs loudly~ Somehow I doubt even that would be helpful vod. Let the old sith deal with her! ~enjoys several chugs from his drink then looks at Xal~ Let her take them however. ~smirks~ Does not mean she will be happy with the results. ~chuckles amused~ I still wonder if the old sith has a bounty on her head worth collecting.

Shaking his head with an amused chuckle, "Jin I doubt she's got one on her. She reminds me of an old fart who can talk, chew or manipulate their way out of anything."  

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:24 pm
Jin Awaud
Dizzy Lamore
Merry Sithmas

Merry Jedimas

Merry Mandomas

~smirks~ Too late.

Laughs loudly agreeing with Jin, "I'll drink to that vod!."  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games