Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:22 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu continued speaking to her telepathically "thats a terrible story. im sorry. well im glad i beat anyone else to you" he laughed at that

Namine smiled and hit him with a pillow. "u are huh" giggling as she jumped of the bed readying herself in case he tried anything.

Shinyu laughed as she jumped up and got ready to protect herself and said "oh come on im not gonna try anything"

"hmmm" she said. "ok" as she let down her guard. She walked towards the window to look out at the forrest and farther into the distance than she could see, she thought about her village, then demonus. "its not over" she thought "i know demonus will come after me again" she thought maybe it would be better for her to leave the school and shinyu behind so she wouldnt cause any pain, and she should do it now before its too late.

Shinyu didnt hear her thoughts at all this time but walked next to her and said "i know its not over. and he well come back" Then he turned her to face him and looked deep into her yellow eyes and said "and ill be there"

namine looked at shinyu, as he looked into her eyes, a bit sad. " im happy that u say that shinyu, u have been a pillar of strength for me". Then she said to herself "I hope u dont regret ur decision my love" she thought of how she could get away to hunt demonus and get rid of him once and for all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:24 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu continued speaking to her telepathically "thats a terrible story. im sorry. well im glad i beat anyone else to you" he laughed at that

Namine smiled and hit him with a pillow. "u are huh" giggling as she jumped of the bed readying herself in case he tried anything.

Shinyu laughed as she jumped up and got ready to protect herself and said "oh come on im not gonna try anything"

"hmmm" she said. "ok" as she let down her guard. She walked towards the window to look out at the forrest and farther into the distance than she could see, she thought about her village, then demonus. "its not over" she thought "i know demonus will come after me again" she thought maybe it would be better for her to leave the school and shinyu behind so she wouldnt cause any pain, and she should do it now before its too late.

Shinyu didnt hear her thoughts at all this time but walked next to her and said "i know its not over. and he well come back" Then he turned her to face him and looked deep into her yellow eyes and said "and ill be there"

namine looked at shinyu, as he looked into her eyes, a bit sad. " im happy that u say that shinyu, u have been a pillar of strength for me". Then she said to herself "I hope u dont regret ur decision my love" she thought of how she could get away to hunt demonus and get rid of him once and for all.

Shinyu smiled and said "i well never regret the decision" and hearing her thoughts said "dont you think about running out on me. you arent are you?"  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:25 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
Tomoyo walked around the castle, humming a happy tune and smiling brightly.

Shinyu recognized Tomoyo's whisling and calls her into the room to han out with Namine and him

"Hi Shinyu-san and Namine-chan!" she said happily, hugging them both.

Shinyu hugged her back "good to see you again"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:27 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu smiled and said "i well never regret the decision" and hearing her thoughts said "dont you think about running out on me. you arent are you?"

Namine looked at him and did something she never thought she would do, she lied "im not going anywhere" she wanted to spend this time with him in case anything went wrong. Namine slid her hands up his chest and up and around his neck she rose up to meet his face and kissed him. She wanted to remember this, the way they are now. Her arms around him and his arms around her.  

Utsukushii Otaku

LanceCalvis
Crew

In the forest Lance had been lured into a cave by the sent of this rare flower. There was something about this herb his kind couldn't resist. He found this item laying on a rock as he picked it up and brought the flower to his nose. He heard from outside some people yelling. The trap is complete NOW. They blasted the top of the entrance causing a rock slide to seal off part of the cave. A barrier had already been in place before hand that only allowed one to enter and not exit. If Lance had his senses about him he would have known this before entering. The cave was pitch black with no light at all. It was also a bit damp in there. A bit of water dropped on his nose from the ceiling and he stood there a bit confused.

He charged the entrance trying to get out. The barrier glowed pink and through him backwards burning his fur. His Wererabbit form wasn't going to get him out of this and his human form most likely wouldn't work as well.  
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
Tomoyo walked around the castle, humming a happy tune and smiling brightly.

Shinyu recognized Tomoyo's whisling and calls her into the room to han out with Namine and him

"Hi Shinyu-san and Namine-chan!" she said happily, hugging them both.

Shinyu hugged her back "good to see you again"

She smiled at him and then looked towards Namine. "Namine-chan.... are you okay?" she said, tilting her head a bit. "You seem a bit sad..."  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:29 pm
ragnos sat in a cave and thought of never coming back  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:29 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine looked at him and did something she never thought she would do, she lied "im not going anywhere" she wanted to spend this time with him in case anything went wrong. Namine slid her hands up his chest and up and around his neck she rose up to meet his face and kissed him. She wanted to remember this, the way they are now. Her arms around him and his arms around her.

He knew, despite being kissed this way by her, that something was wrong and said to her "are you lying to me? it feels like you are..."  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:31 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

He knew, despite being kissed this way by her, that something was wrong and said to her "are you lying to me? it feels like you are..."

Namine smiled at tomoyo and shinyu. She told shinyu telephatically not to worry about her. She then wrapped her arms around tomoyo and asked "hows my darling and wheres ur little friend?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:32 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine smiled at tomoyo and shinyu. She told shinyu telephatically not to worry about her. She then wrapped her arms around tomoyo and asked "hows my darling and wheres ur little friend?"

Shinyu was upset now because he knew she wasnt being honest with him. but he looked at tomoyo and said "sorry about what i did the other day. how are you?"  

AlanMatt

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:33 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

She hugs her back. "He's around the castle... I'm not sure," she said pouting a bit. "Namine-chan... something's wrong with you... are you sure you're okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:38 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu was upset now because he knew she wasnt being honest with him. but he looked at tomoyo and said "sorry about what i did the other day. how are you?"

Namine felt that shinyu was upset and it hurt her a bit. He may not know this but she was always touching him with her spirit which is an extension of herself, kinda like invisible hands. She withdrew from him and let tomoyo go. she laughed "i'll be back im gonna grab something from one of the other rooms" Namine headed out into the hallway and walked a ways before she broke into a sprint and ran into the forest tears streaming down her face. This was for the best she thought.

cagnor withing her said *you shouldnt have done that dearie, just relax here for a bit* he said as he yawned.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:40 pm
Arage was swinging from his favorite tree again, and stared as a girl ran past him. "Hmm...she looked familiar...oh well," he said, whistling again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:41 pm
Tomoyo looked at Shinyu with big, worried eyes. "Shinyu-san.... Namine-chan is worried about something... I know its wierd... but there's soemthing in my heart that tells me she's upset about something... "  

La Petite Ange

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:41 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine felt that shinyu was upset and it hurt her a bit. He may not know this but she was always touching him with her spirit which is an extension of herself, kinda like invisible hands. She withdrew from him and let tomoyo go. she laughed "i'll be back im gonna grab something from one of the other rooms" Namine headed out into the hallway and walked a ways before she broke into a sprint and ran into the forest tears streaming down her face. This was for the best she thought.

cagnor withing her said *you shouldnt have done that dearie, just relax here for a bit* he said as he yawned.

Shinyu felt the connection break and when he thought he heard her sprinting he began running after her not even bothering to explain to tomoyo because of the hurry he was in
"ive lost all the loved ones i ever had... if she goes ive no reason to live. what would be the point?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games