Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:42 pm
Misuzu0614
tch. i know thats how i really feel sometimes.
~yeah. became close just recently. our childhood wasnt spent with each other. i-i abandoned her because i was scared. *looks away*.~

*smiles* ya i bet you do
~Scared? Scared of what may i ask? And I was abandoned to.....by my real famly......~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:47 pm
*smiles* yeah. but im really glad that hes here now.
~*looks at akey* havent you noticed that shes the one to succeed the throne, not me, even though i was the eldest? i was scared id be killed.~  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:51 pm
Misuzu0614
*smiles* yeah. but im really glad that hes here now.
~*looks at akey* havent you noticed that shes the one to succeed the throne, not me, even though i was the eldest? i was scared id be killed.~

Yeah thats good that he is!
~*looks down* Well look what almost happend because of that.......She almosted got killed..........What waould have happend if you didnt have other people to help you! She would have ben dead by now........All because she took the throne and you abandoned her! But what do I know about you famliy and what should YOU care of what I think!?!?~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:00 pm
hm. what about your family?
~no! thats not what i mean. im not her real brother, im just an adopted son. she doesnt know though. im the only one she has, her parents. they were murdered, sacrificed because she had to recieve some stupid power. *sigh* i really dont care what you think, im just letting out my problems by talking to you.~  

bones and rot

Heimer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:02 pm
*walking in neko school*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:03 pm
bye.  

Heimer

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:06 pm
Misuzu0614
hm. what about your family?
~no! thats not what i mean. im not her real brother, im just an adopted son. she doesnt know though. im the only one she has, her parents. they were murdered, sacrificed because she had to recieve some stupid power. *sigh* i really dont care what you think, im just letting out my problems by talking to you.~

What about it? Well as you can tell we are all adopted I have 1 real sister thats Akira Koi and Akey are real brother and sister ummm hehe lets see Tate and them are triplets they just dont look like shiho and suki and reall sisters
~well then tell someone elese your problems.......like you said you dont care what i think so why should I? *walks away*~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:15 pm
thats great! having a lot of siblings!
~fine. *jumps off tree and turns into a wolf* whatever. *runs towards the pigeons and barks at them, scaring them and flies away. he repeatedly does this process over and over*~  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:17 pm
Misuzu0614
thats great! having a lot of siblings!
~fine. *jumps off tree and turns into a wolf* whatever. *runs towards the pigeons and barks at them, scaring them and flies away. he repeatedly does this process over and over*~

Yeah it keeps me entertained
~*grabs a knife and pulls sock down and cuts somthing on leg* Fine....... *leg bleeds alot and she just site there waching it bleed*~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:20 pm
*stands up abruptly* i smell blood. i sense someone in pain.
~*stops running and sniffs the air, smelling blood*~  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:23 pm
Misuzu0614
*stands up abruptly* i smell blood. i sense someone in pain.
~*stops running and sniffs the air, smelling blood*~

Someone could have gave them self a little cut
~*pulls sock back up and starts walking still letting leg bleed*~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:26 pm
i-i guess so. *sits back down*
~feh. *ignores the smell of blood and continous chasing the pigeons*~  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:30 pm
Misuzu0614
i-i guess so. *sits back down*
~feh. *ignores the smell of blood and continous chasing the pigeons*~

You worried?
~*person come up to Akey* Yoshitsune:Hey Akey!" *grins* Akey:*looks up then walks the other way* Yoshitsune:*fallows* Dont borther trying to run Akey........~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:33 pm
*looks down at hands* i just dont like the smell of blood... it reminds me of painful memories. i hate people getting hurt. it-it... makes me sad...  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks down at hands* i just dont like the smell of blood... it reminds me of painful memories. i hate people getting hurt. it-it... makes me sad...

*Hugs* Hey dont worri about it i bet its nothin
~Yoshitsune:*grabs Akeys arm* Do we have to send you threw the pain again!? Akey:no...... Yoshitsune:Good *cuts arm and starts bleeding* Oh you look so wonderful! Akey:.....~  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games