Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:04 am
Lady Lord Kass
DoomNeko
Lady Lord Kass
Guess everyone left...

Nah, I'm still here, just lsitening to Metallica and drawing :3
Oooh... I'm just sitting here >.<;; I needa hobby other than the computer.

I hear evil scheming is coming back in style these days, might be something to look into.

I can... to afterwards make...so then I can drop the... which will start a... leading to ultimate kha-os and desstrucktiahn! Yesss... that is so outrageously EEE-vil! domokun

... xd

For those who really want to know, it's a plan to horde the world's fruitcakes and make a bomb with them. You can all imagine the rest XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:19 am
I'm back.
Sorry I was looking for one of the older images of myself I drew before I quit trying because they looked really bad, and my computer messed up so I had to restart but at least I found the picture. 3nodding  

GoldenPaw

Amiiria

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:21 am
DoomNeko
Lady Lord Kass
DoomNeko
Lady Lord Kass
Guess everyone left...

I hear evil scheming is coming back in style these days, might be something to look into.

I can... to afterwards make...so then I can drop the... which will start a... leading to ultimate kha-os and desstrucktiahn! Yesss... that is so outrageously EEE-vil! domokun

... xd

For those who really want to know, it's a plan to horde the world's fruitcakes and make a bomb with them. You can all imagine the rest XD
blaugh I made a really good evil plan at 12 in the morning...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:26 am
GoldenPaw
I'm back.
Sorry I was looking for one of the older images of myself I drew before I quit trying because they looked really bad, and my computer messed up so I had to restart but at least I found the picture. 3nodding

Awesome ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

GoldenPaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:27 am
DoomNeko
GoldenPaw
I'm back.

Awesome ^^

It's real bad, but want to see?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:29 am
Lady Lord Kass
DoomNeko
Lady Lord Kass
DoomNeko
Lady Lord Kass
Guess everyone left...

... xd

blaugh I made a really good evil plan at 12 in the morning...

Lol I just pop up whatever comes to mind. On a random note, I'm drawing that crazy quest for the shiney with me and Sura from before :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:31 am
GoldenPaw
DoomNeko
GoldenPaw
I'm back.

Awesome ^^

It's real bad, but want to see?

Yes please do ^^
Then I could associate a fursona to the name :3

...I still have to draw my fursona. Been using my comic characters as replacement in the meantime xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:32 am
He's a lion/puma mix and has no mane but he is still young, no telling if one will ever grow in or not. not likely, I can't draw manes or hair

User Image

I may have to try again sometime, this is old, but I just never could get the porportions and legs right on kitties. sad  

GoldenPaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:34 am
GoldenPaw
He's a lion/puma mix and has no mane but he is still young, no telling if one will ever grow in or not. not likely, I can't draw manes or hair

User Image

I may have to try again sometime, this is old, but I just never could get the porportions and legs right on kitties. sad

Well for one thing, I can't draw quads myself, so don't feel that bad about it. Hind legs are so hard to do x_x

The pic is actually pretty cool, considering you did this on the comp :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:42 am
DoomNeko
Well for one thing, I can't draw quads myself, so don't feel that bad about it. Hind legs are so hard to do x_x

Thanks. Yes, hind legs are really hard. gonk

Sorry about the bits, but people always think he is a lioness and female if I do not draw them or have them show. sweatdrop  

GoldenPaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:44 am
GoldenPaw
DoomNeko

Sorry about the bits, but people always think he is a lioness and female if I do not draw them or have them show. sweatdrop

Lol I only actually noticed the bits after looking at it for a third time sweatdrop
I guess some people can get 'em confused... oh well. That's the downside to quads, you can't just check for breasts xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:49 am
DoomNeko
GoldenPaw
DoomNeko

Lol I only actually noticed the bits after looking at it for a third time sweatdrop
I guess some people can get 'em confused... oh well. That's the downside to quads, you can't just check for breasts xd

Yea, and with him looking like a lion, or rather, lioness, it's worse a problem.
I think it's more natural anways and everyone has seen that kinda thing on Discovery channel at some point. wink  

GoldenPaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:52 am
GoldenPaw
DoomNeko
GoldenPaw
DoomNeko

Yea, and with him looking like a lion, or rather, lioness, it's worse a problem.
I think it's more natural anways and everyone has seen that kinda thing on Discovery channel at some point. wink

Lol yeah wink
Anyhow, two new pics in my siggy rotation! surprised
Look out for "Ka-Boom!" and "Return of the Fridge Monster!" :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:54 am
DoomNeko
GoldenPaw
DoomNeko
GoldenPaw
DoomNeko

Lol yeah wink
Anyhow, two new pics in my siggy rotation! surprised
Look out for "Ka-Boom!" and "Return of the Fridge Monster!" :3

I will. smile  

GoldenPaw

GoldenPaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:01 am
I need to go now but I will be back later. 3nodding  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games