Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:44 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

He knew, despite being kissed this way by her, that something was wrong and said to her "are you lying to me? it feels like you are..."

Namine smiled at tomoyo and shinyu. She told shinyu telephatically not to worry about her. She then wrapped her arms around tomoyo and asked "hows my darling and wheres ur little friend?"

Shinyu was upset now because he knew she wasnt being honest with him. but he looked at tomoyo and said "sorry about what i did the other day. how are you?"

Namine felt that shinyu was upset and it hurt her a bit. He may not know this but she was always touching him with her spirit which is an extension of herself, kinda like invisible hands. She withdrew from him and let tomoyo go. she laughed "i'll be back im gonna grab something from one of the other rooms" Namine headed out into the hallway and walked a ways before she broke into a sprint and ran into the forest tears streaming down her face. This was for the best she thought.

cagnor withing her said *you shouldnt have done that dearie, just relax here for a bit* he said as he yawned.

Shinyu felt the connection break and when he thought he heard her sprinting he began running after her not even bothering to explain to tomoyo because of the hurry he was in
"ive lost all the loved ones i ever had... if she goes ive no reason to live. what would be the point?"

She saw Shinyu also run away. ".... Was it something I said....? Bad Tomoyo!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:44 pm
"Where's everyone running off to?" he asked himself as Shinyu ran by him. He shrugged, and began to whistle and swing again.  

Repressed Memories

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:45 pm
ragnos sees namine running and ignores her  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:48 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

He knew, despite being kissed this way by her, that something was wrong and said to her "are you lying to me? it feels like you are..."

Namine smiled at tomoyo and shinyu. She told shinyu telephatically not to worry about her. She then wrapped her arms around tomoyo and asked "hows my darling and wheres ur little friend?"

Shinyu was upset now because he knew she wasnt being honest with him. but he looked at tomoyo and said "sorry about what i did the other day. how are you?"

Namine felt that shinyu was upset and it hurt her a bit. He may not know this but she was always touching him with her spirit which is an extension of herself, kinda like invisible hands. She withdrew from him and let tomoyo go. she laughed "i'll be back im gonna grab something from one of the other rooms" Namine headed out into the hallway and walked a ways before she broke into a sprint and ran into the forest tears streaming down her face. This was for the best she thought.

cagnor withing her said *you shouldnt have done that dearie, just relax here for a bit* he said as he yawned.

Shinyu felt the connection break and when he thought he heard her sprinting he began running after her not even bothering to explain to tomoyo because of the hurry he was in
"ive lost all the loved ones i ever had... if she goes ive no reason to live. what would be the point?"

namine was searching frantically for the place deep in her mind where she was taken during her possession. "where are u demonus?" she cried out. "im here take me" she said hoping he would fall for it and show himself.

cagnor responded instead * he was hurt bad during the last battle he wont show especially not if ur actually looking for him*

Namine yelled out in frustration. Wiping her tears with her sleeve. she slumped to the floor and thought about her wretched life. "i should not have been born" she sobbed. Her hair hung donw her back trailing on the floor. Her face in her hands. She would end it. she unsheathed her sword and set it against her heart. This will stop the pain she thought.

cagnore rolled within her preventing her from plunging it into her chest.
*oh no ya dont dearie, i could do this all night im not going back to hell cause u cant get urself together*

Namine looked at the moon "father, mother, i miss u" she remained there crying and rocking herself back and forth.  

Utsukushii Otaku

LanceCalvis
Crew

Lance sat there in the dark cave for what seemed like awhile. He had nothing at this point. There was no light in the cave so he couldn't see anything. His ears could only pick up the sound of water droplets from inside the cave. He thought of all the people he knew. Angel who he wanted to keep safe by keeping his distance. Kenji who he had gained a firm respect for and trusted in battle. Shinyu who he had only recently met, he worried about how he would always over use his magic and cause himself harm. And the rest of the people that he watched over in the land. This form had been the only way he could protect them. Many were saved over time only to flee in terror at the sight of him. As time went on he slowly started to glow with a black aura.  
She pouted and ran toward the forest as well and sees Arage. "Hey! Have you seen Namine and Shinyu.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:49 pm
KaosAngel012
She pouted and ran toward the forest as well and sees Arage. "Hey! Have you seen Namine and Shinyu.

"Yep, they ran into the forest," he said, pointing behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:49 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

namine was searching frantically for the place deep in her mind where she was taken during her possession. "where are u demonus?" she cried out. "im here take me" she said hoping he would fall for it and show himself.

cagnor responded instead * he was hurt bad during the last battle he wont show especially not if ur actually looking for him*

Namine yelled out in frustration. Wiping her tears with her sleeve. she slumped to the floor and thought about her wretched life. "i should not have been born" she sobbed. Her hair hung donw her back trailing on the floor. Her face in her hands. She would end it. she unsheathed her sword and set it against her heart. This will stop the pain she thought.

*oh no ya dont dearie, i could do this all night im not going back to hell cause u cant get urself together*

Namine looked at the moon "father, mother, i miss u" she remained there crying and rocking herself back and forth.

ragnos fallows her and said "namine...are you ok"  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:52 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

namine looked up at him. "ragnos? i...i. dont know anymore" she backed away from him. "s.s.stay away from me.. you'll only get hurt" she turned to run again hoping to get as far as possible where no one would find her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:53 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Well c'mon! They might need our help!" she said to him.  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:54 pm
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

namine looked up at him. "ragnos? i...i. dont know anymore" she backed away from him. "s.s.stay away from me.. you'll only get hurt" she turned to run again hoping to get as far as possible where no one would find her.

"im like you....i ran away for a reason like you did"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:55 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Fine, I'm coming," he sighed, getting up and following Tomoyo.  

Repressed Memories

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:56 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu followed the sound of her voice and when he caught up to her and saw her crying the fact she lied to him was forgotten and he ran to her and held her tight in his arms "its okay. im here Namine. your not worthless im glad you were born and i wont let you kill yourself. i love you too much to let you do it"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:56 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Fine, I'm coming," he sighed, getting up and following Tomoyo.

"Oh thank you!" she said smiling toward him. She grabbed his hand and pulled him deeper into the forest.  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:58 pm
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"im like you....i ran away for a reason like you did"

"im..not..as strong as u" namine's chest hurt. She brought her hands up and doubled over.

*ohh geez its happening, u elven people cant live without it, listen to me dearie dont fool yourself u are loved, right now u are making ur body think that its dying and it shutting down on u, get ur act together u are not alone*

Namine fell on her knees the pain in her chest intensifying. Then her world spun and she fainted.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games