Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zella L.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:34 pm

Manda_Tifa
shoki_de_nai
Manda_Tifa
I'm engaged.

Congrats! 3nodding
Thanks! whee

Wow! Congrats Manda! Do we know the lucky person?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:04 pm

TheKidiKehT

I never said we couldn't be friends. I just said it didn't look like we could be because you just keep bringing up our relationship anytime we talk.

I misunderstood then, that's what it sounded like to me. I just wanted to express my feelings to you and know what happened to us. I couldn't just let it go and wonder "wtf". I'll never bring it up again.

Manda - Congrats! =3

Eddily

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:12 pm

Zella L.
Manda_Tifa
shoki_de_nai
Manda_Tifa
I'm engaged.

Congrats! 3nodding
Thanks! whee

Nah. He's not really into furry fandom....I've explained it to him, and he sees my drawings, but he just doesn't get it. Ah well, can't win em all. ^_^

Sometime when I get around to it, I'll post pics of the ring. 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:48 pm

Manda_Tifa
Zella L.
Manda_Tifa
shoki_de_nai
Manda_Tifa
I'm engaged.

Congrats! 3nodding
Thanks! whee

Nah. He's not really into furry fandom....I've explained it to him, and he sees my drawings, but he just doesn't get it. Ah well, can't win em all. ^_^

^.^
congratulations!

Rainey_angel81

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:30 pm

Manda_Tifa
I'm engaged.

Congradulations sweetie! *throws confetti* surprised 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:48 pm

Manda_Tifa
I'm engaged.

Yaaay~! *hug* Congratulations, hon! heart  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:39 am

Manda_Tifa
I'm engaged.

Congrats
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:36 am

Manda_Tifa
Zella L.
Manda_Tifa
shoki_de_nai
Manda_Tifa
I'm engaged.

Congrats! 3nodding
Thanks! whee

Holy crap, super congrats Manda! I wish happiness to both of you!

Iron-_-Wolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:18 am

Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Shadows sweet embrace
*sniffels and sighs* God I hate being sick, and you know I would get sick the week of finals..oh joy.

You n' me both. But, it makes sense since stress lowers the immune system.

We can all suffer together ;-; Kidney stone pain is awful and I feel added pressure on me to succeed on my finals since I graduated Saturday. It's weird that I had commencement before I had my finals, so I'd better pass everything

Yea, I can see why, but I still hate it.

Aww, I'm so sorry Affy. *hugs tight*

Wow! Congrats Manda!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:01 pm

My mom lost her job.

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:32 pm

Manda- Congrats and I demand ring pictures!

Shoki- Sorry to here that, hope she is able to find a better job.

And now on to news of a Mantis Queen and her dog.

Kirby today proved his bravery in the new Pet Supermarket we went too. They had stuffed dog shaped plushies all over the store and many were realistic looking and pretty big. Well Kirby being the wittle excitable chap he is always has a mini excite fest when he sees another dog. For the most part it is just general excitement I want to go see the other dog, with a little napoleon complex thrown in (dogs larger than him make him a bit nervous and that is a lot of dogs since he is only 9 pounds).

Anyways we've been working on his leash reactivity and he has been getting much better. He still gets a little excited when he first sees a new dog, but he doesn't completely flip out like he used too. At one point he gave one of his little barky rurrrooos and I was like, "Oh great he is challenging the stuffed dog."

It was a plushie of a pointer dog, three times his size.

My dad looked over and was like, "No he must have seen the little weenie dog again." which we saw when entering the store waiting in the check out line.

I was like, "No it is the plush dog." Sure enough I give Kirby some lead and he bounds up to the plush toy till he got about a foot away and got this oh s**t look on his face because I wasn't holding him back. He is the kind that only talks smack as long as someone is there to hold him back from any real confrontation.

It took the little twerp a few minutes of circling the plush toy and nervously hopping back before he finally realized it wasn't a real dog. Seriously Kirby is such a little baby. Then of course every once in a while walking around the store he would see another random plush size dog and do a double take. rofl
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:37 pm

It's a bad time of year for that, and in her field a new job has almost always required us to move. As for it being better....highly unlikely. She was management, and she's a woman in her 50's. My mom's really upset, she's never not had a job before, not quite sure what to do.
My step-dad's job at the laundromat isn't going to pay for both houses (he's trying to sell his), both cars, us three "kids," the four animals, and all the other bills and health expenses (he has many).

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:41 pm

shoki_de_nai
It's a bad time of year for that, and in her field a new job has almost always required us to move. As for it being better....highly unlikely. She was management, and she's a woman in her 50's. My mom's really upset, she's never not had a job before, not quite sure what to do.
My step-dad's job at the laundromat isn't going to pay for both houses (he's trying to sell his), both cars, us three "kids," the four animals, and all the other bills and health expenses (he has many).
Do you know why she lost it? Also, if you feel like venting/chatting with me about it feel free to pm me. I also have AIM. I can understand the stress that it must be causing. This has not been a good year for my family either.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:44 pm

Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai
Do you know why she lost it? Also, if you feel like venting/chatting with me about it feel free to pm me. I also have AIM. I can understand the stress that it must be causing. This has not been a good year for my family either.

They "no longer need her." Which makes no damn sense. She said she was too upset to even listen to them much, so she requested they mail her a letter. We'll get it in a few days.

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:38 pm

Man that stinks Shoki, and what a crappy time to do this to a person, right before the holidays. sad
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games