Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:59 pm
[guys im going home now be back later -__-]  
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu felt the connection break and when he thought he heard her sprinting he began running after her not even bothering to explain to tomoyo because of the hurry he was in
"ive lost all the loved ones i ever had... if she goes ive no reason to live. what would be the point?"

namine was searching frantically for the place deep in her mind where she was taken during her possession. "where are u demonus?" she cried out. "im here take me" she said hoping he would fall for it and show himself.

cagnor responded instead * he was hurt bad during the last battle he wont show especially not if ur actually looking for him*

Namine yelled out in frustration. Wiping her tears with her sleeve. she slumped to the floor and thought about her wretched life. "i should not have been born" she sobbed. Her hair hung donw her back trailing on the floor. Her face in her hands. She would end it. she unsheathed her sword and set it against her heart. This will stop the pain she thought.

cagnore rolled within her preventing her from plunging it into her chest.
*oh no ya dont dearie, i could do this all night im not going back to hell cause u cant get urself together*

Namine looked at the moon "father, mother, i miss u" she remained there crying and rocking herself back and forth.

ragnos fallows her and said "namine...are you ok"

namine looked up at him. "ragnos? i...i. dont know anymore" she backed away from him. "s.s.stay away from me.. you'll only get hurt" she turned to run again hoping to get as far as possible where no one would find her.

"im like you....i ran away for a reason like you did"

"im..not..as strong as u" namine's chest hurt. She brought her hands up and doubled over.

*ohh geez its happening, u elven people cant live without it, listen to me dearie dont fool yourself u are loved, right now u are making ur body think that its dying and it shutting down on u, get ur act together u are not alone*

Namine fell on her knees the pain in her chest intensifying. Then her world spun and she fainted.

he ran toward her and tried to wake her up  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu felt the connection break and when he thought he heard her sprinting he began running after her not even bothering to explain to tomoyo because of the hurry he was in
"ive lost all the loved ones i ever had... if she goes ive no reason to live. what would be the point?"

namine was searching frantically for the place deep in her mind where she was taken during her possession. "where are u demonus?" she cried out. "im here take me" she said hoping he would fall for it and show himself.

cagnor responded instead * he was hurt bad during the last battle he wont show especially not if ur actually looking for him*

Namine yelled out in frustration. Wiping her tears with her sleeve. she slumped to the floor and thought about her wretched life. "i should not have been born" she sobbed. Her hair hung donw her back trailing on the floor. Her face in her hands. She would end it. she unsheathed her sword and set it against her heart. This will stop the pain she thought.

cagnore rolled within her preventing her from plunging it into her chest.
*oh no ya dont dearie, i could do this all night im not going back to hell cause u cant get urself together*

Namine looked at the moon "father, mother, i miss u" she remained there crying and rocking herself back and forth.

namine looked up at him. "ragnos? i...i. dont know anymore" she backed away from him. "s.s.stay away from me.. you'll only get hurt" she turned to run again hoping to get as far as possible where no one would find her.

"im..not..as strong as u" namine's chest hurt. She brought her hands up and doubled over.

*ohh geez its happening, u elven people cant live without it, listen to me dearie dont fool yourself u are loved, right now u are making ur body think that its dying and it shutting down on u, get ur act together u are not alone*

Namine fell on her knees the pain in her chest intensifying. Then her world spun and she fainted.

Shinyu followed the sound of her voice and when he caught up to her and saw her crying the fact she lied to him was forgotten and he ran to her and held her tight in his arms "its okay. im here Namine. your not worthless im glad you were born and i wont let you kill yourself. i love you too much to let you do it"  
animegurl145

(oki, see ya!)  

La Petite Ange

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:01 pm
animegurl145

[alright c ya later babe]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:02 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider
animegurl145
The-Dark-Rider

Shinyu followed the sound of her voice and when he caught up to her and saw her crying the fact she lied to him was forgotten and he ran to her and held her tight in his arms "its okay. im here Namine. your not worthless im glad you were born and i wont let you kill yourself. i love you too much to let you do it"

"i will leave...i wont bother anybody again" and he ran away  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:07 pm
Shinyu picked up Namine after she fainted and carried her all the way back to the school and placed her in bed and kissed passionately. He did not know if she could feel it or not, or if she could hear a word of what he said but he said to her "Don't do this please. I know you Elves need love to live and I'm not sure why you act as if i dont care but know that i love you more then anyone I have ever known so know, I love you" and sat on the bed next to her, holding her hand hoping she would never try to run away again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:08 pm
Lance sensed too souls nearby. One was confused and lost in the darkness. The other seemed to be like a candle giving the soul hope. He'd chosen the darkness willingly. Lance had pushed his friends away in the past for what he thought was the right thing. And now he was trapped in a cave with no light and no one was coming to help him. His power seemed to increase as he sat in the cave. The dark aura around him became greater the longer he stayed in that cave. The thing was, he didn't have a choice at this point.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:13 pm
Tomoyo sighed as she didn't find neither Shinyu nor Namine. "Welll... it's pointless... sory for dragging you with me, Arage..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:15 pm
KaosAngel012
Tomoyo sighed as she didn't find neither Shinyu nor Namine. "Welll... it's pointless... sory for dragging you with me, Arage..." she said softly.

ragnos walks passed her with a sad look  

Dante Borges

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:17 pm
KaosAngel012

"It's fine, I wasn't doing anything," he said, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:18 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

She loked at Ragnos and followed him. "Ragnos, wait!"  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:19 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"It's fine, I wasn't doing anything," he said, smiling at her.

"Are you sure...? Well... okay... sorry anyways..." she said scratching her head while her cat ears twitched softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:19 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he stops and said "what?"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:22 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he stops and said "what?"

"Did you see Namine-chan? we were looking for her..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games