Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:50 pm
edit:
i'm sorry for the inappropiate comment I made at this time  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:33 am
Rainey_angel81
*edit*

Vashyyk

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:37 pm
Well, the good news is mom is trying to keep busy to keep her mind off things. Bad news is that involved dragging me off to help de-ice the sidewalks all around the church. Ugh, I huuuurt...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:08 pm
shoki_de_nai
Well, the good news is mom is trying to keep busy to keep her mind off things. Bad news is that involved dragging me off to help de-ice the sidewalks all around the church. Ugh, I huuuurt...

Out of curiousity, how do you de-ice side walks?  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:39 am
Crenn
shoki_de_nai

Out of curiousity, how do you de-ice side walks?

Large bags of that ice-melting salt, and once the ice was soft we had to scrape it off with a large metal scraper, then shovel it off. It was a thick layer of ice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:28 am
If anyone wants to hear what happened at MiDFur:

http://takingupspace.podbean.com/

There is a podcast there talking about it all, it's 1:09:09 long but gives you a fairly good idea what happened this time around and what is happening next year (MiDFur is changing). This happened the Sunday night after MiDFur.

btw, when they start talking about firey, this guy:

User Image  

Crenn

Roxas_fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:15 am
huh? I did the towns bit and I got a JACK grab bag... O_o Er... Was that a glitch?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:12 am
Roxas_fan
huh? I did the towns bit and I got a JACK grab bag... O_o Er... Was that a glitch?
*bursts out laughing*

That's okay...I carrolled all 100 houses, clicked on my little gift box that popped up, and got NOTHIN'. I was kinda bummed about that. And my cheer meter still dropped, so I'm having to start over. Been carrolling in towns, though, so slowly I've still been getting my items. sweatdrop  

KittyPawprints

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:00 am
Oh my god, my two bestfriends are freaking making me the head of a fur suite for Christmas! *squeels happily*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:02 am
Things are bothering me..... a lot..... Having trouble sleeping  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:51 am
Well, we're not going to have any insurance by the end of the month. So, no more therapy or medications, doctor visits, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:40 pm
I got all my Christmas presents early. Mostly cause one of my gifts was a $100 visa giftcard, and the gifts from my mom are art supplies she ordered from dickblick.com.

I got:
Cooking Mama 2
God of War 2
Big Brain Academy
A black baggy hoodie with white stiching
A stuffed maltese puppy for my daughter
A box of 12 erasers
three extra soft factis erasers
two kneadable erasers
three cool gray prismacolor markers
a colorless blender
four bristol board pads
A micron pen
a three pen set
a 48 marker set of prismacolor markers
a wolf puzzle

And from what I heard, my b/f's mom is plannin on buyin us gifts after christmas too!

this was a good Christmas for me.  

Leyla Giselle

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:01 pm
I'm glad you're having such a great Christmas, Leyla! heart

Is it bad that I'm not looking forward to Christmas this year? crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:24 pm
Manda_Tifa

It's not that bad. For the last 3-4 years, I don't look forward to christmas..... there is always fighting....  

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:38 pm
Manda_Tifa

Your not alone. I am still looking forward to the day, but these last few weeks have not been the funnest. Part of it was that my mom's horse was put down toward the end of Nov. I think for a lot of members on this guild, understand just how much that hurt her is beyond their grasp. This horse was not just a pet, but her life. That is what she did (she is retired). Go out to the farm, chat with her friends, and ride/take care of her horse. Loosing him was like loosing a best friend and your passion in one shot. To top it off she still gets so emotional over it she can't bare to be around all her friends because they are all horse people and she breaks down.

Needless to say, a lot of the holiday spirit has been sucked out. This is the first Christmas of my life we didn't make sugar cookies which has always been one of our special traditions. Hasn't been the best of years. =(  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games