Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:51 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara walks into her house looking for her brother.
Ryoji is in the bedroom by Sarah's bedside thinking about how much she must hate him.
"Ry...?"
Ryoji doesnt even flinch, he stays with Sarah, not looking away for a second.

*Sarah slowly opens her eyes and sees Ryoji and Izara* Ry iz your here? what happened *Speaking hoarsely*

Ryoji hugs Sarah tightly whisperinf in her ear, "im so sorry...this is my fault..."
Izara looks at Sarah and says "u tried healing Ryoji and it took to much out of you......and then i almost died...and then Koe and...Kibblez healed me....and then i stormed of and broke Ryoji's nose....and yelled at Kiana for being..her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:52 pm
Heimer
so whats up blair?

*Smiles* Nothing realy im happy my brothers in twon and worryed about Sarah but im sure shell be ok...  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:54 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji is in the bedroom by Sarah's bedside thinking about how much she must hate him.
"Ry...?"

*Sarah slowly opens her eyes and sees Ryoji and Izara* Ry iz your here? what happened *Speaking hoarsely*

Ryoji hugs Sarah tightly whisperinf in her ear, "im so sorry...this is my fault..."
Izara looks at Sarah and says "u tried healing Ryoji and it took to much out of you......and then i almost died...and then Koe and...Kibblez healed me....and then i stormed of and broke Ryoji's nose....and yelled at Kiana for being..her."

*Looks at Ryoji* Its not ur fault we just have to start chaining you to a tree *Atempts a laugh but is too weak from laying in bed to long* And Izara i understand what you did but please for the sake of my sanity never do it again *Whispers* Please *then talks normaly* Ki where are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:56 pm
bye.  

Heimer

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:57 pm
Heimer
bye.

*Smiles and waves* Bye!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:58 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: thanks.
sora: *sees akey being harrased* ah. *uses telepathy to contact mitsuki* "trouble. its akey, shes being harrassed by this yoshitsune guy."
mitsuki: *looks at yuuki* its akey. shes being harrassed by this yoshitsune guy. sora told me. *points at head*
sora: *growls, still in wolf form* get away from her boy! or i'll bite your head off!

Yuuki biggrin amn lets go!
Yoshitsune:*scarches Akey's eye* Hahaha
Akey:*puts hand over eye and then takes it off and eyes starts bleeding alot* owww.....
Yoshitsune:*grabs Akey's hair and cuts it short* So the blood wont get in your lovly hair my love
Akey:Let me go!!! Yuuki hurry! Anybody!?!?  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

Shirotora is sulking in a tree quitely about Tora's departcure and death.  
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
"Ry...?"

*Looks at Ryoji* Its not ur fault we just have to start chaining you to a tree *Atempts a laugh but is too weak from laying in bed to long* And Izara i understand what you did but please for the sake of my sanity never do it again *Whispers* Please *then talks normaly* Ki where are you?

Ryoji shakes his head but doesnt say anything, not leaving her side.
Izara smiles faintly and says "yeah....if it happens again...ill have to come up with a different plan...but hey...it worked"
Kiana walks into the room and says twiddleing her fingers "im here...Iz already apologized....she hugged me...so we are good...."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Heimer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:00 pm
goodbye everyone *waves and smiles at everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:01 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: thanks.
sora: *sees akey being harrased* ah. *uses telepathy to contact mitsuki* "trouble. its akey, shes being harrassed by this yoshitsune guy."
mitsuki: *looks at yuuki* its akey. shes being harrassed by this yoshitsune guy. sora told me. *points at head*
sora: *growls, still in wolf form* get away from her boy! or i'll bite your head off!

Yuuki biggrin amn lets go!
Yoshitsune:*scarches Akey's eye* Hahaha
Akey:*puts hand over eye and then takes it off and eyes starts bleeding alot* owww.....
Yoshitsune:*grabs Akey's hair and cuts it short* So the blood wont get in your lovly hair my love
Akey:Let me go!!! Yuuki hurry! Anybody!?!?

Shirotora heres Akey's cry and he turns into his tiger form and charges at Yoshitsune.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:02 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
"Ry...?"

Izara smiles faintly and says "yeah....if it happens again...ill have to come up with a different plan...but hey...it worked"
Kiana walks into the room and says twiddleing her fingers "im here...Iz already apologized....she hugged me...so we are good...."

*Stands up shakeily and hugs Kiana* I might still be out if it wasnt for you and Izara might be dead you are one of the best people ive ever met *Stands by Ryoji and kisses him* I love you i dont care if it is part of you we will figure it out *Walks slowly to Izara* Thank you for saveing me but NEVER save me again if it may cost you your life if i die all Ryoji will have is you and Ki you are to important to die on my behalf *Walks back to her bed* Now can me and Ryoji please talk alone for a moment?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:03 pm
*jumps out of window and runs towards akey*
-sora takes out a knife and stabs the guy. "let her go!"-  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 pm
Misuzu0614
*jumps out of window and runs towards akey*
-sora takes out a knife and stabs the guy. "let her go!"-

*Danny blinks to Mitsuki sencing danger* Whats going on Suki *His new nickname for her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:05 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
"Ry...?"

*Stands up shakeily and hugs Kiana* I might still be out if it wasnt for you and Izara might be dead you are one of the best people ive ever met *Stands by Ryoji and kisses him* I love you i dont care if it is part of you we will figure it out *Walks slowly to Izara* Thank you for saveing me but NEVER save me again if it may cost you your life if i die all Ryoji will have is you and Ki you are to important to die on my behalf *Walks back to her bed* Now can me and Ryoji please talk alone for a moment?

Kiana smiles and as Izara starts to protest she pulls her out of the room.
Ryoji never stopped looking at Sarah, but doesnt speak.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:08 pm
*Picks up Ryojis hand* I was not in danger and you know it but we need to talk because i have to ask you something and its a question you have answerd befor but it is much more important now...*Blinks and stares at the bed* How much do you love me?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games