Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:07 pm

Af Mas
I admire teachers greatly. It's in my blood, my Mom's an elementary school teacher and I plan to work in the school system, not as a teacher necessarily, but as a School Psychologist.
That's cool. Yep, in my blood too, also my mom.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:10 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
6-8th grade computer. the 6th grade class was good today, they even put me in a better mood then when I got there. But the 7th and 8th grade class (1 class), they... it wasn't a good day.

What do you teach, or is it a tutoring type of deal? Define: "student teach"

I help the teachers (professors) by sitting with the students and helping them understand what the teacher is trying to say... sweatdrop

Memorex_TDK

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:11 pm

audio_defect
Twilight of Sorrow
6-8th grade computer. the 6th grade class was good today, they even put me in a better mood then when I got there. But the 7th and 8th grade class (1 class), they... it wasn't a good day.

I help the teachers (professors) by sitting with the students and helping them understand what the teacher is trying to say... sweatdrop

Sounds like you're a TA to me, which is cool.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:11 pm

audio_defect

well I wish I had you in more than a few of my classes (ones that im a student in).

Twilight of Sorrow

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:13 pm

*blinks awake, still clutching Furry's pillow*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:14 pm

morning Komi, did you sleep well?

Twilight of Sorrow

Memorex_TDK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:15 pm

Af Mas
I admire teachers greatly. It's in my blood, my Mom's an elementary school teacher and I plan to work in the school system, not as a teacher necessarily, but as a School Psychologist.

ohh that's cool. ^___^
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:16 pm

*stands and stretches, then replaces the pillow into the pile*
Yes I did...thanks...and how was work?

OnlyMikomi

Memorex_TDK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:16 pm

Af Mas
audio_defect
Twilight of Sorrow

....Yeah.. I guess I am... but I'm still a student... XD
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:17 pm

OnlyMikomi
*moans softly* not as good as I would have liked which is one reason I am here. *walks over and sits down next to you*

Twilight of Sorrow

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:18 pm

audio_defect
Af Mas
audio_defect
Twilight of Sorrow

....Yeah.. I guess I am... but I'm still a student... XD

It's cool. I should probably look into doing that at some point
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:20 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi
*moans softly* not as good as I would have liked which is one reason I am here. *walks over and sits down next to you*

*settles behind you and paws lightly at your back* I know the feeling...today is my day off...thank god...

OnlyMikomi

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:21 pm

OnlyMikomi

*settles behind you and paws lightly at your back* I know the feeling...today is my day off...thank god...
*murrs softly* thanks, I haven't had a back rub in a while. Lucky you, no work.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:23 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
audio_defect

well I wish I had you in more than a few of my classes (ones that im a student in).
redface xp

Memorex_TDK

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:26 pm

audio_defect
Twilight of Sorrow
audio_defect

redface xp
but then again I think we all need a TA every now and then.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games