Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 757 758 759 760 761 762 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:04 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"Oh my! Yay!" she walks over to Ragnos and hugs him. "Congratulations!!!"

"thanks"

"This is great news... then why are you sad...?"

"bad memories"

"Oh erm... alright..."

"why did i help jack with destroying the village"

"What Village? Shinyu's or mine..?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:06 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"bad memories"

"Oh erm... alright..."

"both"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:10 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"bad memories"

"Oh erm... alright..."

"both"

Suddenly her eyes go wide. She stares at him in disbelieve. "B-But.... my... my vilage..... " her eyes get watery.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:12 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"Oh erm... alright..."

"both"

Suddenly her eyes go wide. She stares at him in disbelieve. "B-But.... my... my vilage..... " her eyes get watery.

"thats when i was heartless....and now i wish i was dead" he ran away  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:13 pm
she walked outside when she saw ragnos run and tomoyo look like she was going to cry "whats going on?" she asked walking up to her  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:20 pm
he jumps tree from tree  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walked outside when she saw ragnos run and tomoyo look like she was going to cry "whats going on?" she asked walking up to her

"Ragnos.. said... he said... my Village.. he.... he destroyed it! He killed my parents and everyone I cared for!" she said falling onto her knees and crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:23 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"Ragnos.. said... he said... my Village.. he.... he destroyed it! He killed my parents and everyone I cared for!" she said falling onto her knees and crying.
she walked over to her and hugged her "its ok, just try to calm down" she said trying to soothe her  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

she walked over to her and hugged her "its ok, just try to calm down" she said trying to soothe her

She hugged her tightly and sobbed. "Why did he d-do that...? Whatever did I do to him...?" she said, looking down. "I wish he had finished me off too...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:28 pm
he stands in a tree with a dagger in his hand and said in tomoyos head "its wasent my falt....but i wont live to see anybody anymore"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:28 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

She hugged her tightly and sobbed. "Why did he d-do that...? Whatever did I do to him...?" she said, looking down. "I wish he had finished me off too...."
"i dont know" (hey i might get off soon, i think i might go swimming)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:30 pm
The-Dark-Rider
he stands in a tree with a dagger in his hand and said in tomoyos head "its wasent my falt....but i wont live to see anybody anymore"

She hears this and suddenly stands up. "..... Maybe it isn't... I don't know..." she said outloud softly.  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:31 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

She hears this and suddenly stands up. "..... Maybe it isn't... I don't know..." she said outloud softly.

"good-bye old friend"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:35 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"good-bye old friend"

She looks around. "Ragnos, where are you? Don't you dare do something stupid...."  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:37 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"good-bye old friend"

She looks around. "Ragnos, where are you? Don't you dare do something stupid...."
she stood up "ragnos please"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 757 758 759 760 761 762 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games