Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:03 pm
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
she looks around before standing up and walking around
do you nead ene help
*leon asked*
"umm not that i know of...." she said thinking

um do you want out
"uh kinda, kinda feel lonely" she rubbs her arms  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:04 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kyoko walks into Her Class "Im Sorry Im late...I Just Woke up, So Sorry about that" She said Hopeing the Teacher Wont be Angry "Can I take My seat? Or am I introuble?"
tye looks up at her with a face that screams, you should have ran far away, and says nothing  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:06 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kyoko walks into Her Class "Im Sorry Im late...I Just Woke up, So Sorry about that" She said Hopeing the Teacher Wont be Angry "Can I take My seat? Or am I introuble?"
tye looks up at her with a face that screams, you should have ran far away, and says nothing
She throws Tye a Shirt and Gives Him a Look telling him Why should I Have Run? and Turns back to the Teacher  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:08 pm
lupinewarrior
Ashi-Ashi
"I intended it too" she said dryly as she placed her cast iron pan down and tossed him his earing back before picking up a wooden spoon "Today, we shall make a German baby with a butter milk sace" she said as the chalk suddenly lifted from the desk and begain to quickly wright out the recipe on the board "any question" she asked scand the room daring any one to be that much of a dim wit
tye raises his hand
umm am i the only person in here thats actually from my dorm set?
tye has a serious expression on his face

"no" she said slowly as she glanced up studding the empty seats more carfully "Virgil. if you would" she said looking over to a small gray firger that at frist glance looked like a creepy gargoul, that is till it moved. bowing slightly it lept of the self and left threw the door that was now hanging on hinges. "they will be joining us shortly" she said coldly  

Ashi-Ashi

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
do you nead ene help
*leon asked*

um do you want out
y didint you say so now i fill bad
*two arms come from leons sadow and swalow her while he walks in to the sadows*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:09 pm
"Late again." he says outside the the class dorm. "Going to sit this on out again." sits outside classroom so he won't get in trouble.  

hoplite323

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:12 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She throws Tye a Shirt and Gives Him a Look telling him Why should I Have Run? and Turns back to the Teacher
tye slips into the black tanktop and looks back at her the same thing again  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"i do not have the slightest clue, perhaps mister long ears here would care to enlightn us?" she asked darkly truning slightly so she could watch them both as she waited for 'virgil' to retrun with the other students  

Ashi-Ashi

iLacey

Ashi-Ashi
lupinewarrior
Ashi-Ashi
"I intended it too" she said dryly as she placed her cast iron pan down and tossed him his earing back before picking up a wooden spoon "Today, we shall make a German baby with a butter milk sace" she said as the chalk suddenly lifted from the desk and begain to quickly wright out the recipe on the board "any question" she asked scand the room daring any one to be that much of a dim wit
tye raises his hand
umm am i the only person in here thats actually from my dorm set?
tye has a serious expression on his face

"no" she said slowly as she glanced up studding the empty seats more carfully "Virgil. if you would" she said looking over to a small gray firger that at frist glance looked like a creepy gargoul, that is till it moved. bowing slightly it lept of the self and left threw the door that was now hanging on hinges. "they will be joining us shortly" she said coldly

Kyoko Still standing at the Door Said Again "Im Sorry Im late..I Over slept, Can I Take My seat or am I introuble?" She said Holding her Backpack and Tye's Sense he Forgot it  
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
do you nead ene help
*leon asked*

um do you want out
"its okay" she said then saw nothing but darkness  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:14 pm
Ashi-Ashi
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"i do not have the slightest clue, perhaps mister long ears here would care to enlightn us?" she asked darkly truning slightly so she could watch them both as she waited for 'virgil' to retrun with the other students
tye glances at the teacher with a freaked out look kyo then sees hie swelled up ear  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:16 pm
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1

um do you want out
thay aper in the sadowes in the back of the class  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:17 pm
"At least I'm not in class." he whispered outside the classroom door.  
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1

um do you want out
thay aper in the sadowes in the back of the class
she blinks "wow that was fast" she whispered, she moved back against the wall, keeping to the shadows  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

lupinewarrior
Ashi-Ashi
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye glances at the teacher with a freaked out look kyo then sees hie swelled up ear

She starts Giggling "Thats What you get For Being Late, I Had an Excuse you Were just Creeping Me out When I was Trying to Take a Shower" She said then said in a Nicer Tone "Im Sorry though"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games