Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:44 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: dawns_aura
Participating Soquili: Laures
Link to Teepee: x

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?:
In May, the earth is soft enough, warm enough, and has the correct balance of the elements to allow plants to grow and thrive. Winter has released it's grasp, and summer-heat- has not yet gripped the land too tightly for flowers to bloom. It is the intelligence of nature, of the earth mother that allows this to be so.
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Stength. Strength is dependant on the body, it is basic, it is primal, it is instinctual. Intelligence is about the mind. One must work for it, cultivate it, achieve it.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: I'm a flutter, I have wings and can fly. Why would precarious footing or such bother me? I'm no grounded soq.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kettyn
Participating Soquili: Relic
Link to Teepee: Teepee

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: "I guess you could say that as one learns from their experiences that it could represent knowledge blooming in your brain. I have certainly learned a few things recently about pregnant mares that will forever stay with me. Really it's all a matter of how you look at things. Storing knowledge learned is like a flower storing light from the sun to make its food."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Relic drops his scalpel for a moment. "I'd like to say Speed has nothing to do with intelligence but that isn't correct. Luck would have to be my final answer on this question. You can't decide when to use luck as it's not something you can control with your brain."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: The stallion thinks about this for a minute. "I suppose it would depend on if something is chasing me. That being said if I knew that I was dreaming I'd for certain jump off the cliff because that's how I would wake up for sure. If I wasn't dreaming well the idea isn't really appealing. I collect kidneys. I'm not up for donating mine."  

Kettyn

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:57 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Briallan Oralee
Link to Teepee: xXx

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?:
"Flowers wait till the warmer months to bloom for the most part it's possible to say that they are intelligent in knowing when to open and bloom starting in may as it's usually then that those warmer days start to creep in and become most apparent. After all.. have you ever seen the last frost of winter fall in may?" She smiled politely and waggles her tail slightly.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?:
She pondered this for a moment. "i have to say.. Luck.. luck is chance nothing to do with Intelligence at all."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?:
She looked astonished. "Jump off a cliff? Are you kidding me.. You couldn't give me a good enough reason to jump of any cliffs..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:26 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ropin and riden
Participating Soquili: Desvayne
Link to Teepee: [x]

I guess anyone smart enough to say that sort of thing would be intellegent. Honestly? I couldn't tell you why that happens, just that it does, so if someone had the mental capacity to figure it out and then explain such a theory, well, they have too much time on their hooves. And you know what they say about those kinds of soquili? They're intellegent.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?:
Luck. Taking wild guesses doesn't exactly make you smart, even if you do wind up with the right answer every once in awhile.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?:
No...? I don't exactly have wings you know, and these questions... they're starting to scare me. Are you feeling well? Jump off too many cliffs, maybe? Why would you even ask me that... unless- this is because I got too mouthy last time, isn't it? >3  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x blame it on the --- x
Participating Soquili: Morkin

Well... I guess it would mean something like when a new being is born, then so is the intelligence of another generation.. Right?

I think Strength is... There is always that sang my teacher taught me of "Those who can't fight, teach." Or at least.. that's what I think she said...

Wouldn't that have more to do with courage? I wouldn't jump off a cliff unless I had wings to ease my fall... I don't want to die... It seems... not smart to do that.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:47 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: She-Ra

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: "Well intelligence and blooming of flowers can be related as they both require some nurturing and time in order to reach their full potential."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: "I would say that luck is most unlike intelligence. Sure you may get lucky and give the right answer here and there but with intelligence you will be correct more often."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: "Are you serious? What would be the purpose to jumping off of a cliff and how does that relate to intelligence? Well I suppose it shows ones lack of intelligence. But to answer your question, no I would not jump off of a cliff."  

She-Ra of Etheria

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Echo's Song

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: Perhaps it relates to intelligence because of the timing of the year. During the winter we tend to slow down in thought processes and with the coming of spring and warmer temperatures our minds once again become hives of activity.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: It's a tough call but I'd have to say Luck is most unlike intelligence. Having lucky breaks every now and then isn't something you can control. Every other stat you can control as it has something to do with you and the environment around you. Luck isn't like these other stats.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: If it were a matter between life and death maybe but not likely. Otherwise that would be an emphatic no. I have eight children, albeit grown, that would miss me too much.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:40 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Nivuxys
Link to Teepee: Here

Nivuxys raised a brow. "... What?"

"Uh... Luck, I guess. Doesn't take smarts to have luck."

"I'd jump off a cliff just to jump off a cliff. I can fly away anyway."  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:20 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Zephira738
Participating Soquili: Cleite
Link to Teepee: link

Oh, that’s not too terribly difficult. All things must grow and change. From a tiny seed, the flower must push its way through the soil, and relies upon rain and sun to help it grow until it can stand tall in its own beauty. Intelligence must also grow and be nurtured until one can stand on one’s own. The sun and rain are the guides for a flower, but a foal must have many guides and eventually must learn to trust and not to trust. Flowers certainly have a much simpler time of it, but I suppose it is a decent metaphor.

All are utilized by intelligence. Courage becomes foolhardiness without it. Strength and speed meaningless without a direction, as is stamina. What’s the use of moving swiftly and tirelessly if you are going in the wrong direction? I suppose once again I’m going to say that luck has naught to do with any of it. You can’t rely on it, it’s completely random after all.

Well, I’ve a pair of wings so I’d have little to worry about. If the terrain down below was bad, I could fly back up instead after scouting it out. I suppose this question is intended as though I were as grounded as my cousin in which case…wait a second… please tell me Pure didn’t jump off a cliff. That’s not what this is about is it?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:10 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Strawberri Stardust
Participating Soquili: Rylan
Link to Teepee: [x]

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: Hmm...I think that, like flowers, as we grow in size we grow in experience, in intelligence. This is not just a personal thing, either, it can be considered that generations of flowers or horses grow in intelligence with each new blooming, each new generation. As flowers grow hardier as they bloom anew each year, so too do we grow in all things with each new generation. Our parents learned from their parents, but they learned from themselves as well. So not only do we have our parents' knowledge, we have knowledge from our grandparents, our great-grandparents and so on. Oh dear, I hope I haven't gone too far from where I began...

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?:I would think speed is most unlike intelligence. Speed doesn't require one to think much past the physicality of the action, of one's body moving through space. As I see it, all other stats use some form of intelligence in the using of them.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: I don't believe I would... It doesn't take a genius to know that solid earth beneath one's hooves is better than the chance of a landing at the bottom of a cliff. I suppose if it were a life or death situation...hm. Even then, it would depend on the circumstances.  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:52 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: stormflower
Participating Soquili: Nokomis
Link to Teepee: Here

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: What's more intelligent then mother nature, without her growing flowers and plants we would all starve XD

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Stamina

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: Logically no, but being able to fly cliffs are the least of ones worries, unless the wings are bound, then it's best to stay clear. Even if there is landing on the bottom, one may not know the distance and could still get seriously hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Taarab
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

"Uh.." Taarab pondered this question, nibbling on his bottom lip a bit, "Well, I suppose it could in many ways -- Via symbolism, as the mind blossoms and grows, but as it ages sweetens but eventually fades away with death, or even literal methods, since some petals are used in herbal remedies to sharpen the mind temporarily."

"They all work together and compliment... But.." The pale stallion shook out his soft hair and feathery mane, fiddling with something in his claws, "I suppose my answer is the same as last time -- Luck. Luck usually simply means you stumble onto something... Seems its the opposite of most of these 'stats'"

"Depends on the situation. Chances are I would prefer climbing down it, but if I was given chase and could not fight back and it was an enemy following me, such as a skinwalker... If it was a very tall cliff, I'd stand my ground, then attempt to force the skinwalker off, as the distance plus precarious landing could injure them enough to perhaps end the chase." Taarab pondered, rubbing his muzzle with his claws, "mnn. Though I'm fairly good with precarious footing compared to the Clawless, like my father."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:21 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nyx Queen of Darkness & Cheshirekttty
Participating Soquili: Arden

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: The mind of the young, intelligence blooms as it is watered and fed. It grows as it as intended, and wilts and dies if it left with no help.

Luck means that you're not using your brain. It's the abscence of thinking, it just happens.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: Being wingless, Arden wouldn't jump unless he was forced or was doing it to rescue or save the life of another. Though circumstances might change that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:48 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sillyangelkitty & Amirynth
Participating Soquili: Yori

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: Isn't the saying April showers bring May flowers? So in order for flowers to grow they need the rains from the month before. So in the case of intelligence one needs lots of training and education in order to become more intelligent.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Luck. It has nothing to do with intelligence. It is not learned it is a random thing that happens.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: No. I don't have wings. I would figure out another way down.  

SillyAngelKitty

Beloved Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:06 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: icy serenade
Participating Soquili: Aldora
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: "All things bloom and grow. The same goes for us and our minds does it not?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: "I would have to go with luck. Luck is something that just happens.. if you believe in that sort of thing. Intelligence is natural and determines how you can learn."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: "Were the circumstance to call for it in a desperate way then I would. I doubt it would come to that because it would take a great deal for me to even feel scared enough to do so."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games