Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:57 pm
Sano nodded and grunted a bit as he took a seat to rest, he was breathing heavy an looked exhausted "Thanks Takada...for healing me...and for believing in me..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:46 pm
( um this hasnt been as active it usally is so um im thinking of quitting)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm
OOC: Aww, don't quit. sad

IC: Kaoru stirred a little in her sleep, then finally awoke and opened her eyes slowly.. still laying in bed. She moaned a little and sat up to rub her eyes, "Takada.." she said in a quiet voice, "what's all that noise?.." she tried to focus and her eyes opened wide when she saw Sano sitting in the chair all bruised up. She gasped, "Sano? What happened to you?" she asked in a worried tone, still sitting on the bed because she was so shocked to see him in this state..

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:15 am
(ok i wont quit but my people havent posted yet)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:55 pm
OOC: Sorry everyone, got caught up in school. Only 14 more days left!

IC: I start getting tired, and return to the hotel Diva and I were staying in. I laid her down on the bed and sat with my back against the wall, "I'm sorry my princess.. I didn't see any trace of them.. I promise I'll look more tomorrow Lady Diva.." I said as I started to drift to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:01 pm
She gets up, wlks over to him and kisses him" its alright,we can try tomorrow ok"She said holding him tight  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:15 am
I look up at her and smile weakly, "Thank you my Lady.." I say as I fall asleep almost moments later.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:52 pm
She smiled and went to bed, and instantly fell asleep  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:10 pm
OOC: so should we just make Diva's children up?

IC: The next morning I woke up early and saw Diva laying in bed. I smiled and kissed her on her forehead and started making breakfast.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:04 am
Sano grinned a bit nervously and scratched the back of his head "Oh nothing Kaoru, I zoned out while I was flying and crashed. I'd heal just fine on my own but Takada wanted to help, and you know how I am at saying no." he explained, laughing when he was done and hoping she wouldn't worry.  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:15 pm
OOC:yea we should but we need another girl rper seeing as they were twin girls

She slowly wakes up and looks at him"Hello"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:04 pm
Kaoru crossed the room over to him instantly and brought up her power of healing. She put her hands on his ribs and they healed quickly, "Sano you should really take better care of yourself.." she said quietly while healing every part of his hurt body, "you're lucky my healing powers have improved or else they wouldn't heal as fast.." she finished with that and stood a half step backward, looking pretty weak herself, "Feel any better..?" she asked still looking at him in a worried expression.  

Cutegirlo0o

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:23 pm
OOC: ok that's fine.

IC: I smile over at her and bring her eggs and toast in bed, "Good morning my Lady." I say with a bow, "Did you sleep well?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:17 pm
OOC surprised k

She smiles" i slept perfectly now that i have you, i wonder where jermy went i told him him not to slack off, but oh well"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:27 pm
I smile and sit next to you on your bed, "Well, I'm always here, and I won't let you down my Love." I take and kiss your hand, "Nor will I leave you.. ever." I smile again at the thought of being with her forever.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff