Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:36 pm
Ugh...love, but leaave me when im presumed dead!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:39 pm
Because Toan hurts Demiveemon T-T  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

clebs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:39 pm
what is the right way exactly?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:40 pm
Sheriti doesn't believe your dead! It was Toans fault for making two ginormus megas apear out of the blue!

O:<

We didn't think you'd come back for a while until the event began again. So we were just bored! Can you blame us? him?  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:41 pm
abusing the power to control everything, if kira has him he probably use Baihumon power to get more steak for demiveemon  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:42 pm
Im Windspirit
Sheriti doesn't believe your dead! It was Toans fault for making two ginormus megas apear out of the blue!

We didn't think you'd come back for a while until the event began again. So we were just bored! Can you blame us? him?
look here if your a** wasnt inactive maybe then i wouldnt have to blow everything up with two large a** mega type digimon....wait is skull Greymon a mega?  

The Sadistic Toan

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:42 pm
No, I weill use Baihumon to fight, but I will not overdo his power or else I will become a godmodder DX You would use him to hurt De,miveemon and hurt my feelings T-T  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:44 pm
kirashimu
No, I weill use Baihumon to fight, but I will not overdo his power or else I will become a godmodder DX You would use him to hurt De,miveemon and hurt my feelings T-T
no! i dont need a powerful mega to pick on an intraining, and dont be so self center man, i wont use it to pick on you, i will use Baihumon to pick on everybody  

The Sadistic Toan

clebs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:45 pm
now thats not nice T.T  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:46 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Im Windspirit

look here if your a** wasnt inactive maybe then i wouldnt have to blow everything up with two large a** mega type digimon....wait is skull Greymon a mega?

Then, excuse me for taking life seriously!
I'm not getting mad over blowing things up, just trying to point out how it was just a way to move along with the rp. Arn't we waiting for pummels event?

l:<

No, skullgreymon is an ultimate.  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:47 pm
Im Windspirit
The Sadistic Toan
Im Windspirit

I'm not getting mad over blowing things up, just trying to point out how it was just a way to move along with the rp. Arn't we waiting for pummels event?

that was kind of meant for tiger xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:48 pm
clebs
now thats not nice T.T
............wow  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan
Im Windspirit
The Sadistic Toan
Im Windspirit

that was kind of meant for tiger xD

D:

Oh.

Whoops! .///.

Ah, well i'm go eat. Afk!  
That's definately a good way to use a soverieign rolleyes

Oh well, lets stop fighting and eat potatoes!  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:49 pm
it might not be the best way, but it my way!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games