Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:51 pm
your evil twin
"Can I kill her?" asked Yamazaki as he start to laugh uncontroleable.
Ifuuki stopped and turned her head slightly so that he could barely see the smirk on her face. "You can try..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:06 pm
The blood circle exploded in a fury of chakra. Kenji and Yoma collapsed on the ground relitively unharmed.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:24 pm
Dazed, Kenji slowly got to his feet and shook his head. But then, everything rushed back, and he managed to gather his thoughts in time. s**t! Matsuda!

He turned around, and found Matsuda still coming for them. "To save Ifuuki we need to get to the Ryuujin clan in the Cloud Village." He turned and started to run for the shed that he left Ifuuki in.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:30 pm
Ignoring Kenji completely, Matsuda bolted for Yoma. "Yoma!" she screamed.
Yoma slowly stood and laughed. "Soul of Granite!" he shouted while preforming seals. He lurched forward and a copy of himself flowed out his back and shot toward Matsuda. The copy was made of flowing stone and flew through the air at incredible speed. Matsuda began to make seals, but it hit her with a loud thump before she could finish. It wrapped around her at the tree that she struck, binding her tight. Yoma stumbled but then stood straght eyeing his grandmother with contempt.
"If you will excuse me. I don't have time to entertain the elderly." He bounded off after Kenji.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:30 pm
Eiju lowered himself to his knees in semi exhaustion. Even with his massive charka reserves of two people, that had taken a noticable chunk out, and his physical edurance was less than his charka. He saw Kenji and Yoma come out of his seal apart. That ment his seal had failed, his seal had failed. Right know he was mad at himself and afriad of what Yoma might do to him, and wondering what Kenji was babbling about.

damnit he thought. The things I get myself into...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:30 am
He glanced behind him, and saw Yoma following suit. And noticed that Matsuda just got bound, and quite easily by Yoma. "Damn..." And as he ran, he remembered that when he left Ifuuki, she was in a very critcal state.

"s**t, gotta get there fast!!" He ran a few steps, and then, he adruptly stopped, bend on one knee, and then flickered. However, as he jumped from roof to roof and building to building, he never reappeared; that only means he is using Shadow Flash, a faster version of Flicker.

"Come on Ifuuki, I hope your still with us..."  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:13 pm
Iffuki's mind raced. Her main personality had forced its way to the top after a time. She desperately tried to hold her deteriorating body together with sheer willpower. So far it was working, but it was a losing battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:42 pm
[[Are Kye and Ruuyjin ever going to get that spar in? Cause Ryuuko was watching them and that kinda still has him tied up there.]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:03 pm
Matsuda struggled with all he might but couldn't budge. All the strength in the wolrd didn't matter if you had no leverage. She spotted Eiju and yelled. "Hey! You! Get your a** over here and help me out!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:30 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Matsuda struggled with all he might but couldn't budge. All the strength in the wolrd didn't matter if you had no leverage. She spotted Eiju and yelled. "Hey! You! Get your a** over here and help me out!"
Eiju sighed as he forced his body to get up against its wishes. It never ends

Eiju cracked his fingers and then formed the two fingered and thumb clawed hand formation of the black dragon taijutsu and focused his charka until it was at it's peak and let loose a punch at the rock bindings. At impact, a chain of charka exlposions went off on the inside and outside of the rock bindings, shattering major sections of them to dust. Some still remained, but enough were gone that Matsuda was no longer restrained.

"What did Kenji say before he bolted?" Eiju asked Matsuda, "Something about the cloud city."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:33 am
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Eiju sighed as he forced his body to get up against its wishes. It never ends

Eiju cracked his fingers and then formed the two fingered and thumb clawed hand formation of the black dragon taijutsu and focused his charka until it was at it's peak and let loose a punch at the rock bindings. At impact, a chain of charka exlposions went off on the inside and outside of the rock bindings, shattering major sections of them to dust. Some still remained, but enough were gone that Matsuda was no longer restrained.

"What did Kenji say before he bolted?" Eiju asked Matsuda, "Something about the cloud city."
"You mean that other nin?" Matsuda asked as she pulverized the remaining stone with her free hand. She dropped to the ground. "The Ruujin clan, cloud village. I don't care about him. Yoma is the only one I want."
She bolted the direction Yoma ran. The Ryuujin? No wonder... Thier clan ties in wth ours...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:48 am
Ganeni's jutsu backfired upon him. He landed somewhere near Konoha. That was some time ago. He still has that headache he got when he landed. The fresh air got from jumping from tree to tree was good for him but something still didn't feel right. His headache kept getting worse.

Ganeni was trying to find out why his headache kept growing. A sudden burst of pain caused him to stop. He fell on his knees and held both hands on his head. He screamed out of pain and tried to move. It only resulted in him falling off the tree. With a large thud he landed on the ground on his back and slammed his head on a root that was sticking out of the ground. Eyes widened and he screamed.

The pain was intentse. More then he ever felt. Like his head was going to explode. Then something snapped. No more pain. He slowly got up with his hair hanging infront of his eyes. He reached out for the tree with his hand and leaned against it. Strange thing was...he didnt feel it. He didnt feel anything anymore. Except for these two feelings. The urge to kill and the urge to become stronger.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:21 pm
liz_bliz
Ryuuko still couldn't sleep after what Akira had told him. My dad's missing now too? Why is this happening to all of us?. It wasn't fair and to Ryuuko tthat made it not right, still niave in that way, thinking the world should, and could be fair all around.

He snuck out of the house, hopping he could get some fresh air at least. He wore his father's old tree, the one he had given Ryuuko before he left the vortex region. He walked along for a while, a clump of shadows travling near him in eh darkness, undetecable by any but asstute, jonin eyes, or some kekki genkai eyes.

He reached two other young boys getting ready to spar and decided to watch them, remembering the sparring Akira had had he, Hotaru and Shuuki do, it was a fun way to work on their skills and keep their senses honed and sharp. That was before Hotaru stared being so sharp and cold toward Ryuuko. Ryuuko's grandfather, Raith had told him something about, 'Tenka-san's way of thinking', but Ryuuko didn't quite understand. He continued to watch the two from a distance.

The suun had begun to rise when Hotaru woke up, not taking long to see that Ryuuko was gone. "Do they ever tire?" Hotaru asked himself as he got up and dressed himself. Hotaru remembered his grandfather, the first Tou Tenka, and the only ninja in hidden dead to ever tie in a spar with Kama Raith and the current Yamikage of hidden dead. Of course the many said that he was only the Yamikage instead of Raith because of inter-clan politics. But Tenka had been on the same genin team that Raith had been on, his first one, though unofficial, was obviously where they both got their great ninja teachings from. A mysterious nin known only as Muramasa came, taught them skills know one else knew, and then dissapeared after they and their female co-genin passed their chuunin tests.

During that time Tenka learned much about the Ohmu side of Raith's abilities, and he had told his son and then Hotaru about many of them. Their physical resilance was amazing even without their symbiotes, and with them, well many missing nins feared being hunted by Ohmu's simply because many went insane trying to stay awake longer than the pursuors they knew where tracking them. Or they fell asleep to have their throat cut.

Both his father and his grandfather had engraved in him both a respect and hate for the powerful clan. Respect for the their power, but hate for their conflicts of intrest all too often with the Tous. The vortex nation always tried to make it apprear that it was totally stable and united, when in reality it was not always that way. If they looked like they had a crack in their unity, one of the things that made them so powerful in the eyes of any enemies, they might try and take advantage of that.

Hotaru shook his head and muttered, "Too much politics, I will not be some soft man sitting on a seat of power and letting his senses dull like my father. I will be like my grandfather, strong, feared and worthy of it all." Hotaru gathered up his ninja tools and weapons before jumping out the window and flipping up to the roof where he squatted on the balls of his feet as he looked for Ryuuko.

"It's time we dueled again, I must prove I;m better than that mixed blood," he said to himself. "My strengths are few but focused, his are varied but unhonned, his father was to soft on him, did not push him like his father did him. I'm sick of always being the son of a rich council member and bearly even compared to his grandfather." Where as Ryuuko had been praised as having the makings of a genius because of all his relatives. He did not earn that fame and Hotaru didn't like that.

Still looking for Ryuuko, Hotaru blinked, activating his Sainamugan. His eyes flirted for a mintue before finding the brain waves and activity he was loking for. He changed his eye back to normal, not able to use them for that long, still onger than Ryuukos though, which made Hotaru feel better. He went off in the direction of Ryuuko's brain waves, which were coming from a stationary place.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:02 pm
(There was a brilliant flash of light and the clouds parted, as if to show a crack in the sky. Genji fell from the crack and was knocked out by the air pressure before he hit the ground with a sickening crunch.
"And stay out, you stupid hobo!" A omnious voice called out of nowhere in particular. Genji slowly, but surely, got up, dusted himself of and fell over again.
I r return to the INTARNET! Where are we. -giggle-)  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:19 pm
Silly Genji
(There was a brilliant flash of light and the clouds parted, as if to show a crack in the sky. Genji fell from the crack and was knocked out by the air pressure before he hit the ground with a sickening crunch.
"And stay out, you stupid hobo!" A omnious voice called out of nowhere in particular. Genji slowly, but surely, got up, dusted himself of and fell over again.
I r return to the INTARNET! Where are we. -giggle-)
((I knew you were there. HE doesn't like it when you do what you did you know. xd ))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff