Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anchou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 pm
((Jordan pulled out a bong and lit it up. The room quickly grew smokey, and everyone got high.))

Jordan sat down and slid his hands along the table. It was a bit rough, big and round. Jordan burst into laughing "knights of the round table!" He quieted down after awhile. Jordan turned to Smith "this is like going back in time, except you wouldn't know."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:00 pm
"It didn't start until those damn Driskoll's started to take over." Jingles commented.

Alastair took a seat next to Juliet.

((Bayer, you want a pm on what Smith should say? Or would you rather I just go ahead and post it. It's pretty much just a debriefing.
Also, I'll soon have the layout of Smith's facility posted up.))  

NativeForeigner

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 pm
Orion stepped away from the computer and walked towards the room. “Alright then,” he said in a curious tone. As Orion entered, he sat in the chair perpendicular to the right of the main chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:18 pm
"Who're the Driskolls?" Henry asked. "And you could answer my last question, you know."  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:37 pm
"Driskolls, the Dukes, you know?" Jingles answered, looking at Henry incredulously, "You don't know, do you? Where the ******** do you live, again? Under a rock? 'Cause it really seems that way."

He shook his head and sighed, "Right, take care of them. He didn't really explain. Having lost most of my workforce, I didn't b***h about it."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:43 pm
"Knowing Shepard, he'll just step on them," Henry said, shaking his head. "And I don't know if you know this, but we're not from around here. Like, from this world. We have no idea what's going on."  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:46 pm
Arthur nodded. "We come from a remarkably different world than yours. After a fall down a tower, we were transported from a town called Corona into a version of the mansion in your world. I think it's worth noting that there is no real Santa Clause in our world, either. And lots of kids are depressed about that," he muttered as an addition. Back in the conversation, he said, "Can you explain the Driskolls for us? We'd be more helpful that way."

((Tell me what to have Smith say, pl0x biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:28 am
"Corona? Never heard of it, you sure you're not just crazy."
Jingles cocked an eyebrow at the mention of Santa Clause, "Who the ******** is Santa Clause?" he mumbled
"I dunno much about the Driskolls, showed up recently and started causing some trouble. Bastards. They're no good. Bunch of Dukes or somethin', claim Empyrea is their birth-right."

((I'll send it off soon.))  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:22 pm
Eager to move the story on, Henry said, "Empyrea is this place, right? You've said it before. So, they want to rule this place, and you think this infection is a part of their plan?"
He looked at the others. "Then, I think it's obvious that we should go find Santa and fix him, so that their plan is foiled or whatever."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:30 pm
((ROARGH dinner soon.))

Arthur paused. "You mean you're not under the command of a jolly old elf named Santa Clause? Fat man, wears red a lot?"  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:04 pm
Jingles had a look of shock on his face, "F-fat? Did you...did you just call the boss fat. I mean, he's tubby, don't get me wrong, but he prefers the term "fluffy" or "jolly plump". And he doesn't where red all the time, only when on the job! God! What is wrong with you people?" he said, throwing his hands up in the air.

"You know what?" Ro said, "Sounds good to me."

Gregory just about shat himself, "What?! No! We can't do that! What if we get the disease? We'll die! No!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:48 pm
"Huh. Your Santa is a far cry from ours, then," Arthur told Jingles. "Our Santa is supposed to be fat and rather proud of it. This whole experience is getting harder to explain.

"And I concur. We didn't get it from the other people, I don't believe we'll get it from these. Let's give it a shot."  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:10 am
"Who the ******** is this Santa? Is that a derogatory term?" Jingles asked, "He's proud! We just won't allow some damn punks to insult him like that! Especially if you're gonna go see him."

"Nonono!" Gregory insisted.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:54 am
"He's not...? Oh, screw it, there's obviously a cultural boundary here that I'm not going to overcome," Arthur grunted and went silent.  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:31 am
"Well? Either get to work or get goin'! I didn't let you come to work with me so you could lolligag!" Jingles demanded, waving his arms in the air. He was clearly getting frustrated.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games