Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:33 pm
Kailee giggled. "I don't want to be anyone else's. I'd kill them for you if anyone tried to take me away from you." she murmured softly, cuddling close to Leon with a small smile.

Aven blushed a bit before he finished putting the band-aids on and once that was finished, he pulled her close to him and kissed her. "Don't tease me." he growled out slightly, a small smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:43 pm
Jasmine laughed and kissed Aven back. "Why no'?" She asked in a whisper to his ear. "Is the wolf telling you things?"

Leon laughed and held her close too and kissed her hair. "Good. We'll kill them together."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:57 pm
Aven growled softly. "Yes. No teasing or I won't be responsible for what happens next." he murmured, moving to give a light n** to Jasmine's neck. It wasn't any sort of marking, but it was hinting towards that.

Kailee giggled some more. "I love you." she sighed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:03 pm
Leon grinned and held Kailee closer and kissed her cheek. "I love you too Kailee." Then he leant down and kissed her belly. "And daddy loves you too."

"Oh really?" Jasmine whined a little and pulled him closer. "Well I guess with everyone watching us right now to see what we're talking about wouldn't be a good idea." She teased and licked his ear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:15 pm
Kailee giggled some more as Leon spoke to their baby and she reached down and rubbed her belly. "Mommy loves you too baby." she whispered softly, smiling happily.

Aven growled a little more, grinning. "No it wouldn't." he said, kinda chuckling to himself. "We can go somewhere more private if you're feeling up to it." he said, a light blush dusting his cheeks, but he was getting more comfortable with Jasmine.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:23 pm
Jasmine tried, and failed epically to make a sexy growl in her throat at Avens' comment. So gave up and whispered. "I think I'm up for anything right now." in his ear then licked the angle of his jaw. She still blushed around him about these things.

Leon laughed a little and pressed his ear to her belly and gasped. "Oh! I think she heard you~!" He chuckled peering up at his wife with a smirk.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 pm
Kailee sat up a little, staring at her stomach, her eyes wide, "Why?! What'd she do?!" she asked excitedly. Before she suddenly blinked and stopped, looking at Leon. "'She'?" she asked softly. They were going to have . . . a daughter?

Aven grinned, though the blush only brightened and then picked up Jasmine and started carrying Jasmine away from the gawking stares of the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:49 pm
Leon grinned. "I can tell the difference between the scents of males and females. And your beautiful scent is stronger now than it ever has been. So I am assuming it's a girl." Leon said with a purr.

Jasmine held him tightly. Her nose pressed against his cheek. "I love you." She whispered in his ear. She kept close to him with a smile. Damien smiled a little as he watched them head off inside. "So uh Nadia whose in charge of cleaning that up?" He asked sweeping a hand at the mess.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:01 pm
Kailee smiled and then looked back down at her belly, rubbing it slightly. "So what'd she do?" she asked curiously.

Nadia looked at the mess and frowned. "Scavengers or his family, whichever comes first. He should have known what he was getting into when he attacked another wolf's mate." she said coldly.

Aven smiled and blushed at the same time. "I love you too." he whispered back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:18 pm
Leon smiled. "I felt a vibration I don't know what it meant but I think she was saying 'hello mummy I'm here growing in your belly.' She likes us already." He kissed Kailee's belly.

Damien nodded. Just pace yourself man...she'll want you eventually. "Yeah I'll get in contact with his family if he has any and see what they want to do."

Jasmine smiled brightly and kissed him deeply. "Shall we?" She purred nudging at the doors to the manor.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 pm
Kailee giggled and then lay back with a happy sigh. "Things are wonderful . . ." she murmured softly.

Nadia nodded and walked away, deciding to go take a break and rip up some foam dummies.

Aven nodded and took a deep breath to kind of steady himself. He opened the doors and carried Jasmine up to his room before he growled softly and nuzzled against Jasmine, laying her down on the bed and cuddling in beside her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:52 pm
Jasmine blushed brightly and growled a little back and kissed his cheek when he nuzzled her and cuddled him back her eyes were alive with excitement. Her arms wrapped around his waist. "You know...Watching you defend me was really..." She leaned in and nibbled on his ear. "Arousing." She whispered and snuggled close.

Leon chuckled a little and held her close to him. "I agree." He replied and nibbled her ear a little. His fingers brushed her cheekbones. "And I love you and our baby and the family we will create. And in a million years I'll be the cool uncle and you'll be the rockin' Auntie yeah?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:14 pm
Kailee laughed a little. "I doubt it'll take a million years for Aven to work up his courage and mate with Jasmine." she said, reaching up and playing with the ends of Leon's hair.

Aven blushed and then moved slightly and bit down lightly on Jasmine's neck, not marking, but . . . he wanted to mark. "I . . . don't really remember much of it. I just . . . I saw him attack you and . . . everything else was a red blur." he murmured against her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:27 pm
With a chuckle Leon did the same to Kailee's hair. "That may be true. But if he's stunted from his time with...them maybe it will take him longer to do anything with her." He muttered absently.

Jasmine blushed brightly and arched her neck for his bites on her neck as if inviting him to do it. "I threw rocks at him he got angry attacked me and bit me. That's all I remember of it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:43 pm
Aven growled against Jasmine's skin, a little peeved that another wolf would try to bite his mate. "You're mine." he muttered and then bit her hard in the marking spot. He didn't want anyone to take Jasmine away. And that spurred him into action.

Kailee giggled. "You'd be surprised . . ." she sing-songed. "A risk to one's mate tends to spur actions that one normally doesn't do." she said softly, twisting Leon's hair around her finger with a small smile.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games