Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:38 pm
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

-looks at rez curiously- whats with rez???? -looks back at kevin- i think i might have killed kevin...

Guu:*looks at Rez* Well,Rez has red eyes for some reason and-*looks at Kevin*......no,he's not dead,dont worry,he'll shake it off

ok... if he isnt dead... -pulls pocket knife out and stabs kevin- now i gotta hide him... -picks up kevin and hides him in girls locker room- man hes heavy! -stuffs him into random locker and walks out locker room- ok im back and hes hidden and whos ever locker that is, they will get a big surprise

Guu:......you really have problems with guys you hate

yes, yes i do... make me mad, it will never happen again because uwill never wake up again, oh wait let me get my knife from kevins chest -goes into locker room and retrives knife- im back

Guu:.....eh,Kevin will be able to shake it off so i should stop worrying about him.....so what now

no im not worrying that i killed him, im worrying that hes still alive... hm come to think of it hes probaly still alive...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:39 pm
Momo : IM BACK!!!~~~~~
Sakura : *mutters* great
momo : stare i heard that anyways that somebody was once a human who had hated this man that his rage grew so that rage was turned into a poison even if you did heal him of becoming a zombie he'll still act like hows hes acting now
Sakura ; so then how do we stop it ?
momo : by making hot sweet monkey love
Sakura : w-w-what......
momo : *blushing* nothing just talking to myself anyways u have to suck out the poison with a shot but first u have to find where it is luckily poison from over there stays in once place
Sakura : ok Guu bring him here if y-you can ?  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:40 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

ok... if he isnt dead... -pulls pocket knife out and stabs kevin- now i gotta hide him... -picks up kevin and hides him in girls locker room- man hes heavy! -stuffs him into random locker and walks out locker room- ok im back and hes hidden and whos ever locker that is, they will get a big surprise

yes, yes i do... make me mad, it will never happen again because uwill never wake up again, oh wait let me get my knife from kevins chest -goes into locker room and retrives knife- im back

Guu:.....eh,Kevin will be able to shake it off so i should stop worrying about him.....so what now

no im not worrying that i killed him, im worrying that hes still alive... hm come to think of it hes probaly still alive...

Guu:Eh,probably is,he never died inside me so he'll probably not die outside me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:41 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

((so where did kevin's "owner" run off too))  

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:41 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

momo : dead ? my my there goes Mr.red eyes talking nonsense again if i may inform you *fixing her nails while talking* we who take care of zombies souls and other things are alive we never died ever since we were born we were taken away to live and train in the place where you went to get that dead girlfriend of yours right Sakura ?
Sakura : *looking down blush* y-y-you s-shut up!

Rez:Well i dont need to know information from people who licks cheeks *wipes cheek Momo licked* dam it
Guu:Heh,you should fight her if you feel like it
Rez:Later,now im just plain lazy

momo : my my sakura you've taken them to that place and you dont tell them anything *sigh* some advicer you are
Sakura : thats cuz they dont need to get invovled with us
momo : idooooooittttt *flicks on the forehead*
Sakura : ow!
momo : you knew the moment they went in there that if they didnt stay near you they'll get invovled
Sakura : .........................................
momo : and now to Mr red eyes each and everyone likes something like shinigami old ppl while i like boys your age cuz i get to have as much fun with them as i want *grin*

*Guu pops up behind Sakura*
Guu:Hey Sakura,Rez isnt himself right now so he's gonna take a rest
Rez sad from afar)No im not,im just gonna go walk around a bit
Guu:Yeah,but your eyes are still-
Rez:So what,who gives a dam,who gives a (censored),im gonna go in a tree
Guu:Ok,just dont kill anyone
Rez sad from afar)Dam it Guu,i wont
Guu:Ok......*looks back at Sakura* see what i mean

Sakura : yeah.........*close eyes* damn *looks at momo* momo i promise ill battle if you help me with something
Momo : asking for my help my my that depends what kind of help
Sakura : with Rez
momo : who ?
Sakura : -.- Mr. red eyes
momo : fine then since it is my specialty 'scuse me *disappears*
Sakura : i feel like rez is going to hate me for the rest of his life after this

Guu:Hm,why's that Sakura

Sakura ; you'll see  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:43 pm
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

hm ur right... -grabs kevin from locker and stabs with 4 swords and leaves em in there- there  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:45 pm
hinataxxcutey
momo : stare i heard that anyways that somebody was once a human who had hated this man that his rage grew so that rage was turned into a poison even if you did heal him of becoming a zombie he'll still act like hows hes acting now
momo : *blushing* nothing just talking to myself anyways u have to suck out the poison with a shot but first u have to find where it is luckily poison from over there stays in once place

Guu:Ok,hey Rez,i accidentally ate your knife......................
*Rez all of a sudden appears right in fron of Guu and starts reaching in her mouth*
Rez:Give it back Guu,or i'll go in there myself and get it *eyes still red*
Guu:I was just kidding Rez,i just wanted you to get over here
Rez:*lets Guu go* Ok.......why exactly do you need me here
Keiji:Um.......b-because we need to do something with you
Rez:Really......is it gonna hurt,because if it is......then ok  
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

hm ur right... -grabs kevin from locker and stabs with 4 swords and leaves em in there- there

well idk how he could possibly live through all of that.....  

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

momo : my my sakura you've taken them to that place and you dont tell them anything *sigh* some advicer you are
momo : you knew the moment they went in there that if they didnt stay near you they'll get invovled
momo : and now to Mr red eyes each and everyone likes something like shinigami old ppl while i like boys your age cuz i get to have as much fun with them as i want *grin*

Sakura : yeah.........*close eyes* damn *looks at momo* momo i promise ill battle if you help me with something
Sakura : i feel like rez is going to hate me for the rest of his life after this

Sakura ; you'll see

-looks at sakura- kiss him and u will never wake up again but u will wake up with god speaking to you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:47 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

*Rez all of a sudden appears right in fron of Guu and starts reaching in her mouth*

momo : *happy face* ill do the shot *brings out a medium size needle* excuse us *grabs Rez and disappears*
Sakura : damn i wanted to avoid that sweatdrop  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:47 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X

Guu:Hm.......(starts to like it then lies)nope,that wont be enough  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

momo : *happy face* ill do the shot *brings out a medium size needle* excuse us *grabs Rez and disappears*

-yell at momo- HEY MOMO WHEN UR DONE GIVE THAT TO ME SO THAT I CAN STAB KEVIN'S THROAT WITH IT!!!!  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:49 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura ; you'll see

-looks at sakura- kiss him and u will never wake up again but u will wake up with god speaking to you

Sakura : *blushes at the word kiss* i-i r-run away from meeting somebody and y-you a-actually think i would do that !!! *faces red as a tomato from blushinig*  
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Guu:So.....where did Momo take Rez
Keiji:Y-yeah.....is he gonna come back........unharmed.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xAngel of Mercyx

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
((well guys i hate to leave but i have to get off i'm tired it's 2:47 here and i have work tomorrow...good night everyone it was a pleasure taking part in this rp....i'll be back someday ^_^....i promise....))  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games