Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:27 pm
Seleinis laughed, "Science...." He though for a moment and looked up at the sky, the rain pouring more and more. "Well, Like I said, If you want to find out more about me your gonna have to follow me around and hang out." He told her has he let himself sink in the water.
"And who says I'm ugly?" He asked her, "I wear the mask because I'm that good looking.... Even the bugs flock to me when I have it off." He said with a small chuckle after wards.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:29 pm
During her fight not to fall to sleep while in the hot springs Myona had been unsuccessful. Her eyes had drifted shut upon the calm quietness around her. She however moved her head and it slipped into the water causing her you jump out of the water quickly. She started to couch to make the water leave her lungs. The water caused her fur to stick to her as she couch while standing on her four paws. Once she stopped she shook herself to remove the water from her fur. Her ears perked up hearing some voices now close to where she was.

Myona's soft brown eyes moved over towards two wolves in their human forms. An brute was holding a younger fae in his arms as she tried to fight the brute but stopped. This was when she realized the fae was injured. Myona laid her ears back not liking it when she saw other in pain. She knew her splashing out of the water like she did would have caused the fuss about jumping out of the water. She really wished she hadn't fallen asleep then she could have moved away from the two leaving them to themselves.

Myona had turned away heading away from the hot springs. She was still in her wolf form. She never really liked her human form. Myona wanted to leave the springs not feeling comfortable with all the other wolves starting to show up. She moved quickly as her feet moved her away from the area.

{{EDITED}}

Yasula

Lawliet Riuzaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:30 pm
"Oh ah!*glub* Save me!!!!!" Shouts heno drowning to death. "*Glub* Ahhhhh!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:45 pm
Kairotsou gowled. That stupid drowning boy.
"Doggy pattle Ayame." He instructed. He swam over to Heno.
"Calm down." He said annoyed.
He grabbed Heno around the back, under his arms. He pulled him to the waters edge.
"Be a little more careful." The boy stated.
He swam back to Ayame who was keeping herself up in the water.
"You feeling better?" He asked.

Ayame nodded. She swam to the side where Heno now was and shook herself off. Her russet fur was now clinging to her slim body and her sky blue eyes were standing out.
She curled herself up on the ground and sighed heavily.

Kairotsou walked over to her and patted her on the head. He sat back, propping himself up with his arms and looking up towards the sky.

-S- A C R l F l C E

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:52 pm
Schick laughed openly at the fleeting image in her mind, of Seleinis being flanked by forest animals and tiny bugs alike.
"You... a fey creature... HAH!"
She squirmed and sighed pleasantly.
"Aaaah, you ARE a mystery, Sel. I don't know if I should even bother."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:53 pm
"Hai thank you. It was just an issue with my sight. sorry. I'll go find someone to guide me back to the den." And he begins to stumble off. Ever since his encounter with the demon his nose wasn't working right. And a headache was developing his head was throbbing insanely he felt weird things he couldnt undertand. Bonk. He thuds into a tree and loses his orientation again.  

Lawliet Riuzaki

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:05 pm
"Its true! I swear..." Sel smirked at her and smiled, "So, what do you wanna know" He asked Schick has he floated around the Hot spring, letting his body bump into whatever it came in contact with, including Schick.

[[Man.... that really sucked... sorry.]]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:12 pm
Heno slowly walks away and the scent of flowers grew. Aw man it's the meadow I'll be stuck here for sure maybe someone will help me find my way home there His head throbbed harder. Little did he know he was gaining the ability to see.  

Lawliet Riuzaki

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:24 pm
(( Oh, get over it, I'm not doing much better and you know it. XD ))

"Well. For starters..."
She thought for a moment, watching the ripples in the water intently.
"...The mask. Why. Truly. What're you hiding?"
Schick pursed her lips, cocking an inquisitive brow.
Like hell if Sel was some damned fairy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:33 pm
Sel looked up at her and smiled, "I wear this mask for no reason really, Guess it just makes people talk.." He said with a laugh, "Now, Why are YOU wearing a mask." he asked her with a tone of sarcasm in his voice.

Slighter
Captain

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:38 pm
Schick smiled bitterly, and very nearly answered his question.
"Yeah, haha, very funny..."
She sighed and leaned her head back, resting it on the rim pf the pool.
"Nevermind."
She closed her eyes against the rain, largely tuning Sel out for a few moments.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:44 pm
Sel got up and out of the hot spring into the rain, "Uhm..." He said with a sigh has his clothes dripped off water, "If you.... really want to see my face It would have to be in some more secluded area, there is alot of activity here tonight." He replied to her. Sticking his hands in his pocket and turning around, Sel took a few steps away from the spring and sighed.

Slighter
Captain

Yasula

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:56 pm
Syoke smirked as he caught the scent of the springs. It meant he was not that far away from the springs. He could see the fog like steam rising up to the sky for all around to see. Syoke enjoyed it when he could come here. It was such a peaceful place when it was not that crowded. Syoke soon changed into his human form. He was getting close enough that he wouldn't have to travel in his wolf form. He liked his human form and often was seen in his human form. Only when he is in his wolf form is when he is traveling from place to place.

Upon arrival Syoke noticed there were a few wolves here but decided to just choose an empty pool of hot water. He smiled finding an empty hot spring pool. After removing his clothes he had quickly jumped into the pool. His muscles instantly enjoying the warm sensation against his skin. It allowed him to relaxed comfortably. It was peaceful here and not many were at the springs at the moment. He sat down in the water and leaned back against the edge. He used his arms to keep his head above the water.

Syoke leaned his head back as he closed his brown eyes. Some strands of his brown hair moved into his face as a breeze picked up. He did not try to removed the strands of hair this time like the last time. He did not wish to open his eyes so this was alright. He shook his head catching the scent he recognized as his sister but he believed she was long gone. It was just his mind playing tricks on him again. Syoke was use to that when it came around the anniversary of her death.

Syoke opened his soft brown eyes to look up towards the sky. He had a soft look on his face unlike the serious look he always seemed to have. He let out a yawn which he covered his mouth. He figured the warm water was making him feel tired. Syoke did not mind though he knew he would not fall to sleep. Not in a place like this. He much preferred under a tree or in the cave or something. Syoke did not like falling to sleep in unfamiliar or places not completely known to him like here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:01 am
Fell, Nellwyn, Deanna, And Aelle walked over to the other wolves, looking around. The girls were careful not to look anyone in the eye, preferrring to go talk amongst themselves about their old packs. Fell, on the otherhand, decided to go over and talk to some of the other wolves. not wanting to discuss puppies with the females, he walked over to Syoke. He looked at him, then quickly to the side, as he said "Hey. Fell. And you are?"  

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Yasula

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:17 pm
Syoke had his eyes closed when Fell first wondered up towards him. Syoke was quite relaxed sitting in the water as he remained in his human form. The brute soon heard a voice close to him. Opening his brown eyes he looked to see another brute now standing near him. Syoke smiled at hearing him introduce himself before asking for his name. That is a polite proper thing to do.

"Well Fell, everyone calls me Syoke," Syoke introduced himself. He smlied at the brute as he turned around to face the other wolf. Syoke noticed some faes behind the brute but they seemed to be off in their own little world. Syoke quickly moved his eyes back over to the brute. Syoke always having a problem with faes not caring for them all that much.

"Here to enjoy the warm water of the springs?"
Syoke asked kindly as he smiled. He ran his hand through his hair as he kept his attention on the wolf in front of him. Syoke was having an hard time trying to pin point who this wolf was. Syoke did not know all the members of his pack but he also was not sure who all the lone wolves were. Syoke crossed his arms against his bare chest before leaning forwards against the ledge of the hot pool of water. The warm water did feel quite nice against his skin of his human form.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff