Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:41 am
Drake grinned and winked.
"A maid eh? In my day maids had to be punished if they were naughty by the man of the house...i urge you to misbehave." he laughed

Drake then nodded to Judith, slipping back into the matter at hand.
"Aye, let's get going. Should Judith take her deer too? or is that altogether too much meat?"

---

Meanwhile, Tristen set about pushing her car to the nearest motel, which was no easy job even as a vampire, and hoped that it would be a while until the sun came up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:53 am
((I noticed something else about our vamps.....they keep getting younger....just a little bit that I found amusing.....))

Koko blushed further at the idea. Then she set her mind back to the deer. "I don't think I can store two of them," she replied-slightly shamed at being so wasteful. Granted she didn't use everything the animal provided these days. She had out grown some traditions from the past. She would just have a ritual later for the creature.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:56 am
"ok we'll leave her here then - the other animals will eat her, i'm sure." Drake said, looking at Koko's expression.

"ok then, Judy." he sad to judith, trying out a new nickname to see if it would irritate her, "sicne you're the driver you have to figure out how we're going to carry this thing back to the house without ruining the Maid's upholstery."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:11 am
Koko gave Drake a side-glanced glare. She just kept feeding fuel to the fire.....she had no one to blame but herself for these comments.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:17 am
Drake returned her glare with a happy grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:57 pm
Judith raised an eyebrow at the nickname then chuckled.
"Can we put it in the trunk?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:13 pm
Drake looked doubtful
"probably a bit big for that."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:17 pm
"Want to sit in the back with him?" Judith asked, looking at the deer to guess the size.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:20 pm
"can't we strap it to the bonnet like hillbillies do?" Drake suggested, not wanting to mess up koko's car.

------

After some considerable effort, Tristen pushed the car to the motel and managed to park it up. She huffed and strode inside, looking around for the person in charge.

[just fyi, she's in teh same motel and mason and lilin]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:26 pm
[I figured they were asleep since it's late, buuuuut......]

"Wouldn't that be a bit obvious?" Judith frowned.

---

Lillin sat upright quickly, she stopped dead silent, waiting...
Mason continued to sleep obliviously, snoring slightly. Lillin frowned at him and put a pillow over his head to listen more closely.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 pm
[lol @ lilin *smothers mason* XD]

"it's something stupid like 4am judith, no one'll be around and those who are will be too drunk to care." drake shrugged. "where's your sense of adventure?"

---

Tristen huffed in annoyace as she rang the bell and got no reply.
"fine, piss off then." she snorted
she promptly hopped over the counter and into the back room (after brekaing in quietly0 to steal a key. Then stomped up the stairs to find her own room.
"stupid lazy so-and-sos, wanting em to frazzle out here" she grumbled and unlocked the room door when she reached it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:55 pm
"It's already 4AM?" Judith asked, she glanced at Drake's watch to check.
"Wow, it really is. I'm up for putting the deer on the hood then."

--

Lillin swung out of bed and quietly ran to the door. She saw a shadow go past. Frowning at the lack of a peephole she quietly opened the door and peeked out at the person.
Meanwhile Mason threw the pillow off his face and continued to sleep soundly.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:58 pm
"Good good. you know it makes sense." Drake smiled.
"let's see..towrope.." he headed back to teh boot to root around.

---

Tristen opened the door and sighed, eyeing the room in front of her. she then stiffened slightly as she realised she was being watched. she ran a hand casually over her dreadlocks, wasting time as she assesed it and then quickly turned her head to look at the 'stalker'. She gave a sweet but slightly tense smile at lilin
"Can i help you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:03 pm
Judith followed, waiting to see if she could help.

--

Lillin examined the girl.
Dreadlocks.... She frowned at her. Lillin stepped out of the room and walked closer to her, closer than most people find comfortable.
"Who are you?" She asked as if she were a police officer interrogating a suspect.

[Gotta be going somewhere. Hopefully I won't be gone too long though because I don't really know where I'm going. xD; ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 pm
Koko also waited for 'the man' to finish up what he was doing. Bly rubbed up against her legs and she bent over to scratch him behind the ears.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games