Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:12 pm
He smirked "Oh I have a reason to hurt her.Because I know if I hurt her.I hurt you as well.Plus she smells and looks just like that wench Lenor.I never did like her, not to mention the fact that she was part of the enemy race." He hit one of the pressure points in Mira's neck, knocking her out "So.Why is it that you chose a halfbreed, let alone an angelic one for a partner?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:33 pm
Oblen reaches forward, yanking Mira out of the man's hands to swiftly bring her behind Oblen... using his telekinesis, of course. He then brings his arms up, regaining his stance. "First, I didn't even know she was a halfbreed... she's hid it from me... until... today... and even so, it don't matter to me before... yes it would of mattered to me when first encountering her, probably would of killed her... but now, she's shown me things... a lot of things... she taught me about everything I've been missing... she's more to live for then against!... I'd rather die saving her then live killing her."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:13 am
He raised and eyebrow slightly "You love her.Ha, that's priceless.The hero of our race is in love with an angelic mutt!" He cocked his head slightly and studied Mira "I don't get it, big brother.She's a pathetic little weakling, yet you treat her as if she is an equal.Oh well, looks like you'll both have to die." He sighed slightly and threw a fire ball at Oblen.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:29 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes as he easily catches the ball of fire with one hand and crush it in his palm. "Fire?... really?... and not even full blown hell fire... you think that throwing around mere fire's going to kill me?..." He asks as he crosses his arms. "... you loose your wits and strength over the years?... if your going to down talk me, at least have the common strength to follow up smack talk with a solid attack."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:29 pm
He smirked slightly and cocked his head "I really don't have too." He indicated behind Oblen, where a Hell Hound was currently running off with Mira "Seeing as hell do enough damage to her to hurt you as well.But of course you may kill me and the hound as well but not before she gets hurt."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:32 pm
Oblen glares quickly back to the hound and mutters "Unless I kill the hound before you..." He then reaches both hands forward to grab the hellhound's mouth and then jerks his hands as the helhound's mouth bursts open, breaking it's jaws open and dropping Mira. He dashes to her to go to one knee and scoop her up into his arms. He turns back to the man, Mira in his arms, to ask "How'd you like your death?... slow and painful, or quick and extreamly painful?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:15 pm
He gave a gleeful laugh and shook his head "Neither for now, big brother.But I am sure someone will be pleased to find out how low you've gone." He gave a wink and disappeared into thin air.Mira was shivering uncontrolable, a deep wound in her side from the hounds jaws.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:05 pm
Oblen glares as the man disappears before feeling some shivers in his arms. He looks down, worried, to see the wound in he side. He closes his eyes and brings her close. "Mira?... You conscious?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:32 pm
Mira continued shivering slightly and opened her eyes.Looking down at the blood she scrunched up her nose slightly "Gross....." She touched her side and winced "It's cold....it shouldn't be cold......Not with everything I'm wearing....."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:39 pm
Oblen nods some, frowning. "Yes, yes... that's... that's not quite right." He said, fighting back a bit of tears. "You'll... you'll be alright... just... don't panic."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:56 pm
Mira smiled slightly and reached up, brushing away a stray tear "I'll be fine...."I hope... She shuddered slightly and curled against him, her blod starting to form a puddle beneath them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:50 pm
Oblen looks down some. "Well, I... could... try to heal it... but I'm not sure I can... you know... it may harm you... I'd have to... lightly burn the wound with hellfire."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:56 pm
Mira shook her head slightly, which made everything spin "Just me back to the apartment.....I have some of my mum's stuff there that'll help....." He words were starting to slur and she was getting somewhat groggy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:19 pm
Oblen nods some, standing up and beginning towards the house on foot. "Alright, just... don't... 'rest your eyes'." He said, looking down to watch her eyes.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:08 am
Mira nodded slightly and winced "Then hurry....." Her side was on fire and another shuddered rocketed through her.She fought to keep her eyes open.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games