Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:42 am
If you want to summon a monster to fight, is it best to create your own thread, or are you allowed to summon a monster in the ORP's already set up? (like the tree one)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:58 am
I don't know if it's been asked already, but.. for quest characters in the event, do we even inflict damage? Or.. I guess I'm not sure how it works. Is it both our dice combined? Or do we have to subtract a number, like in the last meta with the Boo's? 8o  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:56 am
poke: You can summon monsters anywhere, including the main boss threads ~

music: They roll 2 d6, and use the regular battle rolls found in the battle guide. This means you take your total and subtract 6. If the final total is greater than 0, that is your damage. If you're feeling unsure, just look at the other quest character rolls from other players, they should be all the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:25 am
Thank you.  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:36 pm
I have a battle question for Hunter charged attacks! Right now, this is what is listed in the battle guide:

Y2/Hunter Trainees: Can only use one Y2-level Fear and one Y1-level Fear per battle.
Y3/Hunter Intermediate Trainees: Can only use one Y3-level Fear, one Y2-level Fear, and one Y1-level Fear per battle.

Initially, Hunter Trainees were given two Y2-level charges per battle. Has this changed? o3o I want to make sure I'm rolling the right dice, basically.

Speaking of charged attacks, do Hunters just get progressively more powerful versions of their initial charged attack, or can they diversify like Amityville? (Like how an Amityville student could get Y3 Swift Strikes, Y2 The Chill, Y1 Barrier, or something similar.)

marushii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:41 am
Regarding the Meta, would students be able to find faculty staff in school?  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:43 am
Zyphiris
Regarding the Meta, would students be able to find faculty staff in school?

It's much more likely that the staff will find the students instead ~ as it's unlikely that they'd just sit around in one place while the school is under attack X3 ~ so there is a definite chance of teacher and ToTer sightings, and some may even stop to help students out a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:41 pm
A couple of questions~

1) If a monster is summoned by someone in an ORP, and they kill that someone, does the monster go away or does it stick around until it is killed?

2) Can a monster be summoned inside of a building (AKA in a dorm room), specifically a GM sub boss  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:13 pm
1) it can stick around until it's killed or run off ~ their decision!

2) yup!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:10 pm
If they can get a snow mang's scarf or some other item from one of the monsters before they kill it, would they be able to keep it or would it dissipate as well?

And I'm assuming that as long as the monster's alive it can keep rolling, so no capturing one, right?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:13 pm
sure ~ after awhile it'll just lose it's JOY properties (that nice burning/itch sensation) and become fully FEAR-filled. Capturing one wouldn't be easy, they're more likely to be destroyed in the struggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:43 pm
If a character willingly goes to a FEAR clinic, can they regain health, or do they have to dissipate in order to gain health from the clinic?  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:05 pm
I'd like to suggest to have a Reaper teacher/npc with a Jamaican accent.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:44 pm
poke: you gots to die ~

euphoric: gaia_kittenstar  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:04 pm
ICly will this meta be over before Chistmastival day?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games