Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Forks Anonymous
User Image
Emperors and kings are but obeyed in their several provinces,
but his dominion that exceeds in this...
... stretcheth as far as doth the mind of man.
A sound magician is a demigod.

ɀanderɢarcia
First Year // Unsorted // Ready // Great Hall - Sorting Hat

Though thou hast now offended like a man, Do not persever in it like a devil.

Upon hearing his name called, Zander crossed the hall with a certain calmness in his stride. He gazed into the crowd, attempting to catch a glimpse of Rui at the Slytherin Table, but he couldn't quite find her and didn't want to stop half-way in an attempt to do so. Once at the stool, Zander waited for the hat to be placed on his head so his fate for the next seven years could be sorted.
~~~

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quite mature for my age. I was always the odd one in school that kids never liked to play with, but if truth be told I know they were well beneath me in every possible way, and I wouldn't have gotten along with them either, the poor magicless sods. Being born into a magical family has its perks, and I pity the muggle children who have to live their repetitive, meaningless lives in the filthy little shacks they call home. Though I must admit, Squibs are even worse than muggles. Utterly useless, and a real burden to the family, it's absolutely unacceptable. Some of my relatives say I'm quite cocky when it comes to magic, but it's in my blood. I see no reason to hide my talent, and if others are dissatisfied it is merely because they are jealous, or so my father would say.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Quite prideful I see,
And also perhaps ambitious as well.
You'll find your talent will grow quite well in...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

DramaticScream
~Camilla Jensen~
User Image
:
__single__UNSORTED__first year__pureblood//
:
:
:
:

Camilla had heard her name called and smirked with anticipation. She had be so worked up about getting to this moment. She was finally going to be sorted into her true house. Not having to be scrutinized by her overbearing pureblood parents and just be who she really was. Camilla sat on the stool with decent posture and awaited as the sorting hat was placed atop her head.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a lot to handle. I am very sarcastic and really don't think about if I hurt your feelings or not. I just say whatever comes to mind and don't really care about the repercussions. I am brutally honest. Some welcome it, and others are repelled by it. When you get past that, I can be very down to earth and laid back. I'm a bit lazy to say the least. I do enjoy making friends, honestly. It's just a bit hard when most of them can't handle my robust comments. Because of this, I've gained a 'don't care' attitude. I go for what I want and then brush off the pain if I miss. Seriously though, when I gain someone as a friend, I protect them to the bitter end. I think I do that because I don't gain many often, so I hold on to the ones I do get.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
It takes quite a bit of bravery to be as honest as you.
The house that will handle you best is...

Gryffindor!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Forks Anonymous
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year [x] Unsorted Beyond Excited/Amazed Great Hall With Other First Years

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

After getting her first taste of real magic up close, Miranda didn't know what to do with her life anymore. The thought that soon, she'd be able to do something like that was insane, and for the first time in her life, she was actually really excited for school. Miranda made up the back of the pack as they were led into the Antechamber, and when she heard her name being called, the girl smiled, stepping in without a care in the world - after all, she had already managed to embarrass herself in front of the first years and the Keeper of the Keys, who Miranda could see was already seated at the staff table. The woman seemed friendly enough even after her fall, hopefully that meant she didn't leave too much of a bitter impression for the woman. As she took a seat upon the stool and the hat was placed on her head, Miranda waited for her results.

˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quirky, bold and outspoken. My friends tend to see me as a risk taker, though in truth I'm really just independent and know that it's my own actions and reactions that make who I am. In that aspect, I guess you could say I'm pretty insightful and I have my life pretty much together but the reality of that is I'm still growing up and I'll always make mistakes, but I'll cherish the scars and bruises I get along the way to finding myself and never look back and regret what I've done. I'm studious when I need to be and can easily pull off high marks if I apply myself, which probably stems from my natural ability to memorize, recall and apply vast amounts of information. After all, my parents did enroll me in a gifted children's program from my early to primary years, and the teachers were always complimenting me. My talents came in handy even in classrooms, where I'd be quick to answer a question if I knew it. Yet I view life as something that needs to be lived and not wasted on constantly worrying about one's grades and their future, so I'll always set time aside to relax and enjoy what's going on around me. Though I do appreciate being around friends, I find the greatest of joy whilst I'm alone reading, writing and drawing, where my creative side is allowed to flourish.

A tough one, a tough one indeed.
You could do well in any House.
Yet your attitude on life points to one in particular.
Better be...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:30 pm
User Image
----------- First year----------- Muggle born ----------- unsorted -----------

Beatrice kept adjusting her location in the crowd to be near the back edge of the crowd. The farest part from the crowds at the tables of what seemed to be the older students. As she found a comfort place for her to stand she heard her name called. Her face got progressively redder as she mad her way over to the chair thanks to all th eyes in her. Finally she settled on the seat, her face burning red by now. I hope this all turns out well and I'll get along with people she thought as the professor set the hat on her head

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Beatrice is a stubborn girl, who is anxious when it comes to meeting new people, but once she gets used to someone she'll have a tendency to make her self troublesome without meaning to or realizing it because she's got a tendency of being selfish. She also have a bit of habit of dragging her friends into whatever she's doing. One thing's for sure she's not one to stay down.

Where I am:----------- the Great Hall

Who i'm with:----------- everyone

what I'm up to:----------- getting sorted
User Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Forgotten Weasley
Mama told me not to waste my life
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And if they give you trouble
Then they can walk on by
My feet, feet can't touch the ground
And I can't hear a sound
But you just keep on running up your mouth yeah
Walk, walk on over there
'Cause I'm too fly to care, oh yeah

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood ~ First Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: nervous} {thinking: oh my gosh...} {with: Sorting Hat } {at: Great Hall}

Jess gave a nervous little twitch when her name was called. She forced herself to beam happily as she marched up, but her wide eyes betrayed her nerves. Just before reaching the Hat, she glanced back at twin. Toby was staring directly at her, and he gave her a small, jerky nod of encouragement. She took a deep breath and sat on the stool.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm obnoxious, competitive, social, and a loudmouth. I guess I can be sort of overbearing at times. But I can't help it if you can't handle my mere presence! I will admit that I'm super competitive. At like, everything. I just always want to win. I know I can't be good at everything, but I can at least fake it, right? And if I don't win? Actually, I don't really get upset. There's always next time, right? I never give up, anyways. My family says I'm a little social butterfly. I resent the "little" part of that, but it's true! I like people in general, and I'm the type who wants to have a lot of friends. So what if my personality can be a little annoying? You know you love me! As for me being a loudmouth... OK, so maybe my vocal cords are a little bit more exercised than most, but it's not like I'm constantly screaming. THIS IS SCREAMING! You can uncover your ears now. Most of all, I just always want to stand out. I want to be different, not just another one of the "Walsh kids", you know. It's just hard sometimes, especially being a twin.

It doesn't matter if I fall from the sky.

Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
Keep talking, all I know is
Mama told me not to waste my life,
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And they can't detain you
'Cause wings are made to fly
And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say – it won't hurt me

A social butterfly, eh?
Well spread your wings and fly over to...

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

ChickFlickMoment
User Image

Lucy Marie Trailwood
|
|
|
...{Pureblood}...{Unsorted}...{First Year}...

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lucy was extremely eager to get her sorting over with. She was itching to know what house was really meant for her. After all that waiting and waiting her name was finally called and a large smile spread across her face. Hopping up to sit on the stool, the hat was placed on her head. She couldn't help but twitch and move a bit in her seat. It felt like a lightning storm of thoughts and idea's were running through her head of all the possible ways the sorting could go.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very witty and sarcastic. I'm quick with a snark comment, but never mean to hurt feelings. If I do, I will instantly apologize. I'm known to be reading a book where ever I am. I always have a sappy romance novel at hand. I'm a hopeless romantic, even at my early age of eleven! I'm a bit introverted went it comes to my peers. I often seek out an older age group. Whether it be teachers, parents, or older children. I just tend to seek out maturity. My parents always tell me what a clever girl I am. I love to debate and talk about issues going on in both the Wizarding world and the Muggle world. Because of these many intellectual tendencies I have, most kids think of me as pompous and snotty. They never enjoy how I speak. My use of large words and high brow metaphors tend to throw them off kilter. What I really want is to be a regular kid. I want to eat loads of candy just to get a sugar rush or talk about boys and gossip with girlfriends while we do each others hair and makeup. Instead, I'll just quietly sit with my nose buried in my books. No harm, no foul.

Mature and clever,
Not to mention quite intelligent.
I know where you'll find some like-minds,
Look no further than...

Ravenclaw!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Forgotten Weasley
The cycle repeated
As explosions broke in the sky
All that I needed
Was the one thing I couldn't find
The colors conflicted
As the flames climbed into the clouds.
I wanted to fix this
But couldn't stop from tearing it down.

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood - First Year - Twin -
[feeling: nervous] [thinking: this is it...] [with: Sorting Hat] [at: Great Hall]

Toby walked up with long, casual strides, acting like he didn't really care. But inside he was a jumble of nerves. The brown haired boy didn't look back, but instead climbed onto the stool. His eyes flickered closed as he felt the hat being placed on his head. This was it.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm fun loving, mischievous, sly, bold, and wild. I have a trouble making streak and I love pranks and tricking people. Apparently I'm very good at acting and decieving others. But never fear! I'm not mean spirited, I just get a bit carried away sometimes. Like when that firework made a hole in the roof... Heh. I just really like to have a good time. As long as it's interesting and new, I'll get involved. Things often seem to just lead back to me, as I sometimes trigger chains of events that no one could possibly predict. I'm also unafraid to speak my mind, though I can be subtle about it when I want to. I don't particularly care what other people think of me, so I have no problem being the loner. But the more the merrier, you know?

So... Can we set something on fire now?

And you were there at the turn
Caught in the burning glow
And I was there at the turn
Waiting to let you know
We're building it up
To break it back down
We're building it up
To burn it down

Devious, yet good-natured.
Troublesome, yet fun-loving.
I know exactly where to put you...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:45 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

ChickFlickMoment
--Georgette--Signor--
User Image

.:Muggle-born:.:First year:.:Unsorted:.

==================================================
Georgette was absolutely thrilled to be in Hogwarts! All she could do was stare at everyone and everything. It all looked so beautiful, it was still a new thing to her that she would be living here for a majority of each year for seven whole years! With an internal squeal of excitement, she heard name being called to sort. She felt her heart skip a beat as she quickly trotted up to be seated and sorted. The large grin never left her face for a second.
==================================================

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a loud mouth. I love to chat and am very gregarious. I'm impulsive and often the person to initiate anything. I can be really protective of those who are close to me and am extremely stubborn. I'm really not the person you want to start an argument with. I will not stop! Over all, I like to think I'm a very nice and tolerant person with a heart of gold. I am respectful of authority and get annoyed when others are not. I say I'm a pretty confident person. I am in no way arrogant, but I do know that I'm a good person.

Quite the chatterbox aren't we?
But you are quite protective of others.
Better be...

Hufflepuff!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Violet the Maestro
Lindsay Hay
Unsorted Muggleborn

To be honest, Lindsay didn't quite know where to start. There was the train. How lucky he was that he had seen some other students get on to the platform, otherwise he wouldn't have ever suspected that to get to Platform 9 and 3/4 he had to run through a wall. Then there was the boats. They didn't have to be rowed or anything! It was all really quite amazing.

Then, there was the castle. The boy just couldn't believe that he was going to be studying in a castle. A castle! Just like the ones that he had read about when he was younger! He couldn't believe any of this. What he had seen of the castle was simply quite amazing. And the floating candles. He read that the ceiling of the Great Hall at Hogwarts was bewitched or something. He hoped one day he would be able to do something like that.

At the front of the hall, was a long table where a lot of adults he assumed were professors were sitting. There was one man standing with some old hat. Nothing could describe Lindsay's amazement as the hat came to life singing a song. Of course he had read about it in Hogwarts: A History, he just never imagined it as how it really was. That was usually the case with such things. Eventually, his name was called and he went up to sit on the stool. He hoped that he would end up being placed somewhere where he could continue his quest for intelligence.

Lindsay Hay
Others See Him
To be short with this, it's easiest to say that other people see Lindsay as a girl. A little girl who loves nothing more than to stay inside and read books of far off places. At his muggle school, he is seen as someone who always seems to know the answer and is always quite passionate about being correct. As such, he can be seen as being a bit arrogant. He doesn't really stand up much for himself and takes bullying silently, though it does affect him. Whenever something needed to be organized, he would be right there to put it all in order.

Deep Down
Deep down, Lindsay enjoys nothing more than being different. He wishes that he could run away to a world where things were more interesting, and so he is quite amazed by the wizarding world and the fact that it exists. He does worry from time to time about having people around who accept him. Being different is fine, but being alone and different is something completely different. So, when he gets a friend, he will likely stick with them until the end. Unless they do something so stupid that he feels the need to gossip about them, but he is convinced that everyone does that. He is someone who is very focused on his work and always tries to do his best on them. He's hardly satisfied with poor marks.

Fatal Flaw
Lindsay's fatal flaw is that he is convinced that everything will turn out like in books. He thinks that he can have a perfect life, and can be a bit too trusting at times.

Quite the different lad,
Not to mention inquisitive and a lover of literature.
I know where you'll best belong...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

TakaiOokami
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Unsorted ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia looked at the hat. It seemed kind of old... Was that really what would be sorting them into their houses? Wizards were strange folk... Did it talk or something? She was so busy being confused she didn't even realize she should be nervous.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Bass the Rabbit Status

TakaiOokami
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cold, apathetic, and something of a jerk. Ok, wait, back up. When you first meet me I tend to be cold, and don't really care about what you have to say much. Sometimes I don't really pay attention to what you're saying, especially if I find you annoying. If I hate you, I go all out and will say it to your face, no secrets here. Once you get to know me i'm a bit more open and talkative. If you ever need help with something, especially if it's music related, i'm the gal to talk to. Unless it's dating advice, you'd be better off asking a troll. Or a dragon. You get the point. It's not that I dislike romance, i'm just bad at it. So, to summarize, you can come to me with just about anything, unless I don't know you or hate you, as long as it isn't romantic advice.

A cold young lady,
But one who is honest, not to mention curious.
Difficult to place,
However, it better be...

Slytherin!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

La Lady Raven
User Image
User Image
Now alone, Hayden followed the student in front of her as the group of first years slowly straightened out into a somewhat tidy line. Marching through the hall, she realized how many other people were already there, and how many eyes were upon her. While many of the others seemed ready to collapse under the pressure, she kept her head high and a smile plastered on her doll-like face, the attention only strengthening her confidence.

Soon the line slowed, and then one by one they were called to the front of the room to be separated into their own respective houses, and she felt rightfully disgusted by the lack of character many of the other children appeared to have. When the name
"Hayden Hellington" was spat from the head of the hall, she straightened her posture even more, and then glided gracefully toward the stool that faced the entire composition of Hogwarts, her poisonous green eyes gleaming in the spotlight

La Lady Raven
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm snobbish, rude, stuck-up, hard-headed, and hard to like, and tend to view myself as better than most. But what can I say? I am. There aren't many pureblooded families out there with such a long line of Slytherins with high reputations. I often get called selfish—even by my own selfish family members, although my parents still give me anything I want, whenever I want it. I can't wait to attend Hogwarts so that I can follow in their footsteps, prove that I am just as magically-talented as the rest of my family—if not more, and show off my abilities and achievements to all of our family friends. Does wanting to be better than the best really make me a bad person? wink

User Image

A Hellington?
I know exactly what to do with you...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Brianna_Locke
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ ____ House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Sorting hat Great Hall

User Image

Soon enough the professor returned to announce the sorting would begin. Mory filed into the hall with the other first years. There were fresh faces to survey now. As the sorting started, however, Mory's attention turned to the stool set up for each student to sit and have the hat placed. When it was her turn she moved forward, took a seat, and felt the hat placed on her head. She just hoped it was a selection she could live with, one without too many annoying people in it.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm hard to read at times. Although I'm also told that I am unapproachable looking. I guess it depends on my mood. If I like you I'm very approachable though.

User Image

Very difficult to read.
Very difficult indeed.
You hope not to be annoyed?
Hopefully you won't be annoyed in...

Slytherin!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

budoodly
Kayleigh Lipy Sigma
Unsorted ~ First year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayleigh could hardly wait to be sorted, to see where she fit in. But although her inside was abuzz, outside, she looked utterly bored. She thought it over for a few minutes, where would she fit? Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin, or Ravenclaw? She had no idea. I guess that's why they have the hat, She thought.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm sly, tough, persistant, I kno how to work a situation to get the desired effect. I can and will use your worst fears against you, you'd be surprised how easy it is to get your hands on them. Some people call it 'cold-blooded', I call it business. But I hate to do that, really. Stay on my good side and you'll be fine. Don't get me wrong, I'm not evil, but I can seem it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A business woman,
And quite the cunning one at that.
I see you doing quite well in...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in The Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Sorting Hatspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is... it. This is the moment.' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy's eyes flashed when her name was called. This was the moment. This was what she'd been waiting for. Today's long train ride, the early wake up, everything was totally worth it, because she was about to sit down on that famous stool, and hear what was possibly the most important voice in all. Her. Life.

She was about to be sorted.

The nerves were driving her nuts as she walked up to the stool, thankful that no one here knew her well enough to recognize the all-too obvious tell of her bright orange hair, showcasing how utterly anxious she was right now. She sat down, her eyes wide as the hat was placed on her head.

'Gryffindor. Let it be Gryffindor. Leah's totally going to be a Gryffindor, and Toby's a Gryffindor, and I will be, too. Where else am I going to find people who're willing to do all the crazy stuff I want to do while I'm here? ... I didn't just think that. Nope. Not at all. I'm totally not planning on breaking any rules or causing any mayhem. Not a bit. Unless... unless that means I'll get Gryffindor. Then I totally am.'

Gypsy wasn't quite sure if the Hat was maybe the sort to tattle on students he knew were planning on misbehaving. She didn't think so, but really, it would be crazy of the professors not to try and get the Hat to tell them in whose mind he'd read such thoughts. It'd be the easiest way to figure out who the problem students were, like, in the whole world.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

(( OOC: ))

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm just like my mother! I’ve got my head in the clouds, and all my brainpower is focused on the creative side of things. I’m not a books kind of girl. That is, I don’t do things by the books, and I’m not really book smart. I mostly go with how I feel. But, I am smart, don’t think I’m stupid just because I don’t really get into traditional learning. I’m actually really clever, and I can figure things out a lot quicker, and more imaginatively, than most people I know. I just don’t get caught up in the serious side of things. I like to be upbeat and happy and free, you know? And yeah, maybe I'm a bit mischievous, but it's all in fun. and what's life without a little fun, yeah?

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

anbu_ninja_penguin
User Image
----------- First year----------- Muggle born ----------- unsorted -----------

Beatrice kept adjusting her location in the crowd to be near the back edge of the crowd. The farest part from the crowds at the tables of what seemed to be the older students. As she found a comfort place for her to stand she heard her name called. Her face got progressively redder as she mad her way over to the chair thanks to all th eyes in her. Finally she settled on the seat, her face burning red by now. I hope this all turns out well and I'll get along with people she thought as the professor set the hat on her head

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Beatrice is a stubborn girl, who is anxious when it comes to meeting new people, but once she gets used to someone she'll have a tendency to make her self troublesome without meaning to or realizing it because she's got a tendency of being selfish. She also have a bit of habit of dragging her friends into whatever she's doing. One thing's for sure she's not one to stay down.

Where I am:----------- the Great Hall

Who i'm with:----------- everyone

what I'm up to:----------- getting sorted
User Image

Shy, yet stubborn.
Anxious, yet fierce.
You may not see it yet,
But you're best suited for...

Gryffindor!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games