Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:03 pm
I'd be more than willing, Rainey. I've done a taur pic before of Fuzzy and Asphy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:19 pm
Rainey's taur. I took Zella's advice and attempted using the white colored pencil to blend the rest of the colors into smoother shading. I think it worked out quite well. Thanks for the tip, Zella! 4laugh

User Image  

Manda_Tifa

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:28 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Aww, that's so cute, Manda!! and the shading does look pretty smooth, awsome =)

hehe, I so need a taur pic of Krystal done someday xD Just cause I'm curious of what she'd look like, hhee.
User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:29 pm
Shinigami Whistle

Aww, that's so cute, Manda!! and the shading does look pretty smooth, awsome =)

hehe, I so need a taur pic of Krystal done someday xD Just cause I'm curious of what she'd look like, hhee.
User Image

OMG....must draw!!! xd  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:40 pm
=O *sneaks up and nuzzles Manda* >> << Doin' taurs for people, eh? mad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:52 pm
Lloxie
=O *sneaks up and nuzzles Manda* >> << Doin' taurs for people, eh? mad
Maaaaaayyyybee..... wink And what's with the " mad " face?

Kyo-taur! It's just a quick inked sketch...I wasn't sure of your color schematics, so I figured you could color it in yourself. You look more like a rat than a possum though.....Sorry bout that... sweatdrop

User Image  

Manda_Tifa

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:29 am

haha, that's awsome, Manda xD I'll be sure to color it up all pretty! Although Krystal's bangs frame her face at the sides, not cut like that, but it's cute nonetheless, hehe.

Would it be alright if I reink it or would that bother you? It's okay if you don't want me to ^^; Only thing I'd really do to change hte pic would be adding in teh ears xD

Newest picture by me! *gasp* I actually finished something, amazing xD Anyway, spent well over 10 hours on this thing. I'm really happy with it. I really like on the BG and the shading and everything came out. Even the hair seems to hav emore depth to it then most my pics. I think I improved again, at least a little xD

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:02 am
Shinigami Whistle

Would it be alright if I reink it or would that bother you? It's okay if you don't want me to ^^; Only thing I'd really do to change hte pic would be adding in teh ears xD

That's fine, I don't care. I was using the pic in your sig as reference, and that's what it looked like to me. Sorry bout that..... sweatdrop But yea, by all means, re-ink away! Can't wait to see it colored. heart  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:05 pm
Manda_Tifa
Maaaaaayyyybee..... wink And what's with the " mad " face?

Erf ><;;; Sowwy, messed that up. Didn't mean to put that emoticon there. I don't even see how x: (except reversed) even looks like the mad face. >_> Meh. Annywho.

So, do you charge for these? =x If so, how much? << >>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:15 pm
Manda_Tifa
Shinigami Whistle

That's fine, I don't care. I was using the pic in your sig as reference, and that's what it looked like to me. Sorry bout that..... sweatdrop But yea, by all means, re-ink away! Can't wait to see it colored. heart

Yeah, Sirus' way of drawing me is diff then the normal way I want her drawn, but I'm okay with that since I wuv meh mate's art *snuggles her*

The hair is cute like that too, I just like the bangs to the side of the face more because that's how I do it in real life. I hate having forehead bangs xD

I'll be sure to show off the finished version once I'm done =)

*pouts cause nobody commented on my new picture which I worked really hard on and am proud of, sigh* Wow, I'm such an emo today xD *slaps self*
User Image

Shinigami Whistle

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:36 am
Hey...the new pic is totally awesome. I especially love the hair and the shirt. She looks so angry....like she's about to KILL.... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:29 am
Manda_Tifa
Hey...the new pic is totally awesome. I especially love the hair and the shirt. She looks so angry....like she's about to KILL.... twisted

yay <3 Then I got the emotion and mood right *was worried I hadn't*

Thanks, I love how her hair came out, too =)
User Image

Shinigami Whistle

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:55 am
She looked like a stoic warrior studying the battlefield just before leading the charge into battle. Either that or taking in the aftermath AFTER a battle. Either way, very awesome looking. =3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:41 pm
Very nice Shinigami, I wish I had that kind of patients on photoshop.

Anyways, a little vampire doodle.

User Image  

Krissim Klaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:39 pm
Love the hair on that, Kriss.

Lloxie...I didn't charge Rainey or Kyo for theirs....if you want one PM me. 3nodding I do have some Gold Commissions to work on, though...and I'm Zanzibar's Art Slave until I can pay off a donation letter I'm working towards. blaugh  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games