Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:34 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Second YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin got off the train, suffering from some sort of back stiffness that he was definitely not used to. The seats on the train were comfortable at the start of the ride, but the longer they sat, the more and more unease he felt. Gladly, they are now on solid land again, which was also a surface that was easier to maneuver on. As he took his first step onto the ground, he started to stretch his limbs, and took a deep breath of the newly fresh air that he had come to know and love about Hogwarts. It was truly an amazing place to be and he was most certainly glad to be back once more.

He took a look over at Annabelle, who was still standing next to him, her emerald green eyes surely looking over the many faces at the station. He then looked at Char, who was in front of him, talking to her friend Jess, the nice redhead of Slytherin that he has come to know over that short train ride. The atmosphere of not only his friends was calm, but everybody else too. It was much to his surprise that many of the first years did not even seem all that nervous. But maybe that was a sort of facade that they put on to make them look brave. I was practically shaking the first time I stepped onto the cobblestone ground of Hogsmeade station.

That memory brought him many flashbacks; one of his first boat ride to the the castle; one of the sorting hate being placed upon his head; and another of finally getting situated into his common room. He missed these moments but surely couldn't wait to make newer ones. A new year means new goals. New goals means more hardwork. He was ready for what this year had to offer. He was ready to seize the right oppurtunities. He was ready for everything that was going to face him.

WIth that, he turned to Annabelle again, "Feels good to be back doesn't it?". He really didn't know how she felt about the school itself, but surely another year with friends would be great fun to her as well. But...he never knew with her; so he expected any answer.

"I wonder if they have hired any new teachers for Transfiguration class. We had Professor Ambrosius that whole last year. That really is a long term sub isn't it, he said to Annabelle, laughing a little bit. He didn't know if she would laugh along so he didn't want to make a fool out of himself by being the only one laughing out of the whole group they were in.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Looking for Tristain
What I want to be doing: Talking to Tristain

As Jayden stepped off the train, he immediately started to search for Tristain, the pretty sister of Colton Raines. He wanted to finish their conversation, but it was going to be hard to find her in the middle of the taller, much more defined sixth and seventh years that roamed Hogsmeade station. He hoped that he would get to talk to her again sometime soon. He didn't know what this bubbling feeling that rose up in his chest whenever he talked to the girl was, but he was going to somehow, or someday find out. He's never felt anything like this before. It burned the most when their eyes met, as if her blue eyes attracted his forest greens. Tristain...

He dodged and cut through the crowd with the agility of a deer. He overheard many students cursing him as he accidently nudged them with his bag. He thought these people would be a lot nicer to a first year, but that was obviously untrue. But...he really did not care, all he wanted to do was find the girl he was talking to earlier. She was a very cool person and open minded, something that he did not get much of when he was home. It is amazing how bad that is though.

Soon enough, he gave up his search, knowing that he was not going to find her through the crowd. He would just try to find her during his stay at Hogwarts. She will most likely be in his class anyway; so maybe they could possibly talk there. But...as soon as he stopped, he caught sight of her brother.

"She is definitely with Colton," he whispered to himself, as he gently made his way toward the very tall third year. He hoped the third year didn't hurt him like he wanted to last time. Or at least...that's what Jayden took from it. It was like Tristain was his territory, which probably is to an extent true with her being his younger sister and all. That is probably how Jayden will treat his younger sister Selena when she comes to Hogwarts; so he didn't hold anything against Colton for being overprotective. Soon enough, he was very close to the muscular teenager, but he was not close enough. However, he did catch a glimpse of Tristain.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lillik

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:25 pm
Lucelle Kelly
first year

Lucelle had been observing the other first years, contemplating what she might be able to expect from the school. She thought back to all the fairy tales she was told as a child. Fairy Godmothers, poison apples, flying horses, anything could be possible, and she was ready to see it all.
When the professor introduced herself to the crowd, Lucelle was brought back to reality. Professor McKenny bade the first years to follow, and Lucelle joined the others towards the lake, beaming her excitement.

User Image

{Continued at The Lake}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image
{"It's only fear..."}'-,,-'{ Thomas Doyle Findeler }'-,,-'{"...It's only my destiny!"}
[ Second-year ; Slytherin ]

Elizabeth had closed no less than three feet from the carriage before Thomas got up and climbed off to meet her. He glanced around, unsure of why he felt so threatened by publicizing the knowledge they were related.
"What is it!?" He asked abrasively, nearly shouting at her as he glanced back to wave off the carriage, allowing another student to fill his seat and depart sooner. He looked back to find Elizabeth looking down at the ground, her posture sort of rigid and somehow droopy as well; she looked defeated. Finally some progress, so he thought.

"Écoutez-moi!..", she belted, as close to shouting as she's probably ever come, he assumed, before letting her tone fade back to her typical soft complacent tones; still there carried a presence of malice and disgust in her words, and for the first time since she'd arrived, despite being unsure of what she had shouted, Thomas felt like he might be over-doing it a little.
"I know you, and your uncle, haven't particularly enjoyed having me around. He, at least, tolerates me enough to treat me with a certain level of respect when he speaks to me; a trait you clearly don't share. I didn't even know I had an Aunt until a few months ago, so it's no skin off my back if you've got some grudge against me. -- I only came to wish you a good evening, but I'm certain I'd be wasting my breath now."

Her eyes burned with a deepened sadness that was pierced by disappointment, and she could barely hold eye-contact for a moment after she'd stopped talking. Thomas simply stuttered, mouth agape, as he fumbled for any kind of retort, but couldn't so much as formulate a jeer, nor an apology in the time it took for Elizabeth to whirl around and walk away.

Now he knew he'd over done it.
She'd certainly got her point across; why was he putting all his anger off on her? It was something they shared, being oblivious of the other's existence with only a short time to come to terms with everything. He wasn't sure when he'd get a chance to apologize, at the moment he felt to ashamed, and therefore, afraid to try and confront her now. All he could do was scold himself mentally, fueling his angst; Thomas could see the changes occurring in him for the first time, and he wasn't sure if he was afraid, or excited, maybe a combination of both. What he did know, was that he had to find a way to make it up to her soon. He climbed into the next loading carriage and climbed aboard.

Thomas looked forward towards the front of the carriage, to the dark, spindly creatures, very closely resembling a pegasi or hippogriff, though it was malformed, almost reminiscent of the living dead, with defining skeletal features. He wasn't certain, but thought he'd read about the unique creatures; said to only be visible to those who've seen death.
"Pestrals.", Thomas commented aloud, only then realizing who was sharing the carriage with him. The Noinnei brothers; Thomas released an inaudible sigh before glancing over at Yia. Oh, brother...
"How was the rest of your summer, Yia?" He said, before glancing at the girls riding with the brothers.

He glanced over at the petite blonde girl, before reaching out and offering her a handshake.
"Thomas Findeler, Second-year; Slytherin. -- It's a pleasure." He said, his lowered, piercing eyes moving from the girls over to Yia. He leaned back, and shut his eyes, getting comfortable, as he'd tried to do before his cousin interrupted him with the moral dilemma of the day.
"You friends with the Yia?" He asked rhetorically, offering a subtle nod towards the girl, his eyes still shut. "Won't steer you wrong. Guarantee it."

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Happy the Blue Cat

8,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 am
Walther Dalzhat

Walter mumbled quietly, "Finally..." He hurried along to keep up with Professor Kayleigh McKenny and the other First Years.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 am
User Image
{"I just have to keep telling myself..."}'-,,-'{ Elizabeth Marie Belding }'-,,-'{"...I'm not as alone as I feel."}
[ Third-year ; Hufflepuff ]

Elizabeth made through Hogsmeade with little delay, though no apparent direction. She was focused, perhaps to the point of arrogance, as she searched for her cousin. It was a trial in itself to ignore the mystique and charm of the village itself, but she knew that it was only a matter of months until she'd be allowed to go there herself with the rest of the ; as enchanting as it was, it would have to wait.

After poking around the station for a moment, only to decide he'd moved ahead already, she made for the carriages where handfuls of students were already loading and departing for the castle. She approached cautiously, unsure if he might have left already, and felt a wave of relief to find him sitting in one of the carriages, sulking as usual.

"Thomas! There you are.", she said as she neared his carriage. He seemed completely oblivious but stopped with a jolt as his head snapped up and his gaze shot to her with a look of terror strewn on her face. She tried to speak, but could come no closer to thinking of what to say before Thomas had jumped down from the carriage bed.

"What is it!?", she belted with the same condescending overtones he'd given her back at King's Cross. Her brow furrowed as she watched him turn around and wave his carriage off. She clenched her hands into tight fists, lowering her head as she fought the pain burning inside; it was finally getting to her, and she'd had enough. She didn't ask to leave France, and leave everything she'd ever known as a life behind.

"Écoutez-moi!.."
Her brow twitched after she realized she'd burst in french, and she caught herself almost instantly. Instantly, the fight left her; she couldn't take the frustration anymore. She lowered her eyes, and let her arms fall to her side as she continued.
"I know you, and your uncle, haven't particularly enjoyed having me around. He, at least, tolerates me enough to treat me with a certain level of respect when he speaks to me; a trait you clearly don't share. I didn't even know I had an Aunt until a few months ago, so it's no skin off my back if you've got some grudge against me. -- I only came to wish you a good evening, but I'm certain I'd be wasting my breath now."

She looked back up, and found holding back the tears almost unbearable. She still felt insulted, and it still hurt, but what got to her most was how far to his level she'd just stooped. She couldn't even looked at the dumb-struck look on his face for more than a moment before tearing her eyes away and walking away. She didn't care where at the moment, just away. She didn't need any of them, she told herself as she found a sturdy boulder jutting out of the ground in the outlying forest, not far off the beaten path. She climbed the boulder, and confident she would be able to see the carriages from the top, took a seat before releasing Delice from her tin and placing her in her lap. She looked down, the tears still welled in her eyes, but too stubborn to actually fall; she stared at the toads unchanging expression that peered directly back at her.

"Don't give me that look.", Elizabeth said sarcastically with a self-reassuring chuckle, as she looked out and saw the self-propelled carriage Thomas boarded finally pull away. She released a sigh, but decided to wait just a little longer before boarding a carriage herself. Once again, the naturally rustic environments she was becoming accustomed to were helping to clear her head, and already she felt better putting Thomas out of her mind. She had big plans for this year before everything got turned inside out in her life; no reason to dwell on things she couldn't change, when there was much more important things to think about.

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 am
User Image

Zane Ashford

First YearUnsorted

═━┈┈━═

After what seemed to be forever he finally heard the teacher saying follow her so he did down a massive and might I add slim stairway.looking at the scenary of hogsmeade dissapear from view. It was magnifacent to see what so many people in this world would never see.

''

═━┈┈━═

Living in the past

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:29 am
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren watches as Cat jumped off the train as fast as she could. Sighing Seren gets off of the train and onto Hogsmeade Station platform. She didn't know what to do after she had heard that howler go off on Cat and she knew that Ethan was madly embarressed by it. Shaking her head from side to side Seren decides to go find Cat again. She knew she couldn't miss her by her bright red hair. Spotting her hair was easy and quick. Daydreaming again, Seren begins to think about Einri and blushes a bit she hadn't seen him or Loch on the train at all and she began to wonder if they were coming this year or not.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:55 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User Image

He wondered what to say, he couldn't possibly drag more innocents into the battle between him and that demon. He only smiled a false smile as he sighed,
"It could have been better, too much drama. Were you at the Nott end of Summer ball?" He asked, when he was interrupted with another boy entering the carriage and his eyes and face quickly turned into something with anger. He shook the boy's offered handshake and turned back to the girls. He was just about to speak when Thomas had given Yia a compliment and he rose an eyebrow and looked at the boy.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None, but I feel a bit squished...
Mood: Rising.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia just sat back and smiled at all the girls getting into the carriage, too bad they were older, he wouldn't mind being around them too much, if you got his drift. He was just about to pull himself from the carriage's form of reality when Thomas got in and he glared at the boy,
"My summer was fine, thank you. How about you? Stab anyone else in the back over the summer?" He ignored his brother giving him a handshake, however, when he heard the compliment that Thomas gave him, he slightly blushed as his hair turned a sickly green and his eyes turned green as well. Who's side IS this boy on anyways!?

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Feeling a bit squished here!
Mood: Elevating.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:00 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
pre-thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Hermes instantly screeched and began to attack the bars of his cage with his angered flapping. Scratching at his binding with his sharp talons and snapping his fine beak loudly, the insulted bird clearly wanted to be freed from his roomy cage and allowed to either make Jane speak the truth, or fly away in outrage.
Phi gasped and quickly tried to calm him down, confusion visibly flashing over her face at her owl's reaction to the other girl's answer. Confusion quickly turned to speculation and theory as the elements of the situation at hand began to create an image in her head her mind began to sense was a fragmented truth.
Phi grabbed a small blanket from her bag, reaching elbow length and messily searching through the many books and other personal affects occupying the magicked contents, and pulled it over Hermes and his cage, shrouding the bird in a darkness Phi hoped to calm him. Whether the lack of light did calm him, or infuriated him more to the point of silence, Phinelia could not be sure behind the rock of guilt she felt for ignoring him in such a situation. She hoped he would forgive her. Now she looked to Jane, eyes questioning but saying nothing of the emotions flying high for the owl's outrage along with his loose feathers. If Jane was lying to her, Phi needed her to know that it was not an issue. Phi simply wanted to understand and possibly erase the hurt she felt responsible for leaving.
The carriage suddenly jerked gently forward and they began to move toward the castle. The buzz of excitement instantly re-fluttered in Phi at the thought of the glowing magical school sitting high and powerful on its cliff stage. She smiled to all three persons in the carriage riding with her, attempting the ease the tension her owl and Jane's words had created. Telling each pair of eyes that whatever matter lay between her and the Hufflepuff, she would resolve later and that, for now, she wanted them to smile for her and feel the excitement she felt for being back in their company and back in the presence of the enchanting magical world.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:45 pm
Clouds come floating
Into my life,
No longer to carry rain
Or usher storm, but to add color to my
sunset sky.
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis Rosentha
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect
╚══════════════╝

Just when she was about to give up hope and board a carriage, Aravis saw her vision become obstructed by something she assumed were hands. Panic gripped her as she thought back to the summer. For some reason, she wasn't entirely trusting of her mother, and felt that this was something she might have planned. Panic released her as a young man's voice whispered in her ear. It was a voice she knew fairly well. However, she didn't feel like giving the obvious answer to the question. "Is it a talking monkey?" she asked, trying to restrain her giggle. Her imagination was now at work.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image
User Image

"No I wasn't invited. I spent the summer with my brother so I really wouldn't have time for that anyway." Daisy answered trying not to let her smile falter. The Gaunt's had a rough summer this year and she was still trying to put the pieces back together. Charon's biological mother, the woman responsible for every horrible thing that happened in their lives, had escaped from Azkaban and was still on the loose. She had never seen her brother freak out in such a manner. Daisy was certain that had Soren not been there he would have torched a few dozen houses in his rage. No one could say the Gaunt's didn't have a temper...Daisy was just glad they had excellent control. To top it off, what happened with Cosette...yeah a party would have been nice but when would their have been time?

When the door opened again to let in another young boy she smiled. Well this was certainly a full carriage now wasn't it. He had said something about pestrals and silently she wondered if he meant the thestals that pulled the carriage. The new boy offered a hand out to Daisy introducing himself as a Thomas. "Daisy Gaunt, third year Gryffindor. It's lovely to met you. This is Roselia Prince, fifth year Hufflepuff." Daisy replied feeling a bit like her brother. Charon had this thing about being the one to introduce Dante that she still didn't understand and here she was introducing Rose. Though she would have to be daft to not sense that all was not happy between the three boys in the carriage. What had happened she wondered quietly.

"Actually I'm yearmates with Woil. We haven't spoke in a while but today fate apparently decided it was alright. This is the first time I've met Yia but he seems to be a gentleman like his brother. Thank you, I'll be sure to ask him for help if I need too." Daisy replied with a smile. Thomas didn't seem to be a bad guy but from the reaction of the younger Noinnei she questioned otherwise. "Are you looking forward to this year, Thomas?" She asked hoping to keep the mood as pleasant as possible. The small blond looked to the brothers and was met with a shock. A moment ago she could tell with ease that Woil and Yia were related, now the younger brother was sporting green hair. Spells already? "Yia are you alright? What happened to your hair?" She questioned obviously confused at the sight.

Lost in the flower field: Spade, Woil, Yia, Rose and Thomas
He loves me, he loves me not: Pleasant and a bit curious
A flower crown upon my head: How did he do that so quickly?

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia blinked as she mentioned his green hair and he looked up at it. He never turned it green before. He smiled at her with his usual devious smile and turned it into a fiery red. He giggled at her shocked look and turned his hair his normal blond color. His brother just rolled his eyes,
"I'm an metamorphmagus darlin' and don't let your guard down, my brother inherited the gentleman genes." He said giggling again, it was true after all, his brother is the gentleman, while YIA happens to be a major pain in the rear.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: SQUIIIIISHED.
Mood: Confused.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Inside the carriage's limited atmosphere, a sense of claustrophobia was present as the tension between Phi and Jane reached its peak. Colton immediately spotted Jane's hesitation to the red head's question - she had received the letters. Colton couldn't blame the girl for lying, because he too would have done the same if any of the people in the cart had written him over the past summer.

It did take the Gryffindor a moment to realize the cause of Hermes outburst. It was he that had personally delivered the letters, and he immediately called Jane out with a flapping accusation. Hemlock stirred from his sleep, his nap disturbed by the raging fury of the similar bird who sat next to him, though he kept silent as Phi covered her cage.

The uncomfortable exchange of looks between the two girls made Colton himself stir in his seat, so relief flooded his body when the carriage took off, and the sound of hard wheels grinding against stone broke the silence. Phinelia's demeanor transformed rather quickly, and without trouble, he was able to grasp its purpose. The magic in the air was almost tangible as they closed in on the Hogwarts castle. He smiled back at the Ravenclaw, who as she sat next to him, gifted everyone in the carriage with a glow of encouragement. She wanted to lighten the mood, and for each of them to share her excitement for a new year. Quickly gathering that desire, he calmly, and somewhat inconspicuously placed his left hand on her right as it laid on the cold seat to acknowledge his understanding.

Despite the frigid breeze that whipped against the outside of the rattling cart, Colton felt nothing but warmth. Phi's smooth skin - and not to mention her vibrant attitude - served as a blazing, wood-burning stove as it heated both the environment and his heart. The blood began to pulse faster and faster through his maze of veins as he focused once again on her touch - though seemingly unimportant, it was the drive behind his excitement. Ever since he realized that the bond between the two had not been completely severed, more and more he seemed to be taking advantage of her ability to take his breath away.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:18 pm
Hogsmead Station/ Carriage User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

It was times like these Ronyo wished he had his hat back for just a brief moment for he felt an odd sense of uncertainty in the air of the carriage. Ronyo had watched Jane's reaction to the question and his powers of observation called up signs of imagination taking over instead of memory recall, which was a sign of farce being spun. The reaction of Hermes was enough to confirm the idea with Ronyo as he likely understood animals more than he did people at times. He could all but hear the bird cry out the words, "I know I delivered those letters right to you," but Ronyo also agreed with Phi's reaction to take Jane at her word. It was a sign of trust to allow a friend to get away with a lie for the hopes of it smoothing out or being brought up properly later on.

Phi had decided to break the pea soup thick tension by averting her gaze towards the magnificently magical sight that they now moved closer towards as the carriages began their trek. Colton seemed more than willingly to move his attention from the worrisome and towards whatever it was Phi was doing. He hoped that bond would grow strong and right, and hopefully mean they would be even more protective and watchful of each other in the coming year. Ronyo enjoyed the scene as well but being the one sitting next to Jane made use of the averted attentions of his fellow friends. His voice was dropped to but a whisper directed towards Jane's open ear.

"It would appear Phi wishes to mend the rope that was fraid between the two of you, when you are ready I feel she will be to. Also remember Phi is not the only one who counts you as friend among those in this carriage. I fill that when we all stand together we are unstoppable in all things no matter the obstacle that is laid before us."

With the last words Ronyo gave the girl a wink showing again he would not push her in any direction simply show her the paths that lay ahead. For as the words have often been spoken and many more times written down in different ways, styles, and forms; the word less traveled can often be one of trepidation and uncertainty, and there is nothing that mankind, and wizard-kind, fears more than that which they do not know. Such a thing likely was compoundly more fearsome in a world were magic can make great things happen, both wonderful and terrible at the same time.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games