Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:34 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" Liam watched as Alaine tried to tame his hair but failed. He smiled at the male as he seemed to return his attention back to his answer. As Alaine mentioned going out and looking at one of the galleries. He was more than happy to go, he knew it was useless to just sit around here after all soon enough kissing would lead to more things. Liam just wasn't ready for that yet, he slipped his hands away from the male as he turned on the couch and stood up, "Sounds like a good idea." He spoke as he took in his appearance. "I need to change though." Liam was still in his sleeping clothes and hadn't changed. He left the male and went to his room excitedly. Liam removed his shirt and walked toward his closet. He looked through the clothes not really sure what to wear to a gallery. Liam grabbed a few random things and moved toward his bed. He set his clothes down and started to strip the rest of his clothes off and get dressed.

Once he was finished he was dressed in a plain red t-shirt along with black jeans. Liam left his room heading toward the bathroom and brushed his hair out again. He went back toward the living room and grabbed his shoes. Liam moved toward the couch and sat down. He slipped on his shoes and laced them up. Now that he was finished and ready to go, "Ready?" Liam asked the male curiously as he stood back up and went to make sure Elsie had food and water. He then turned off the lights in the kitchen and moved toward the door to wait for Alaine as he grabbed his keys. Liam thought it was better if Alaine drove after all he was the one taking him out.
"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sit, stay, go, it didn't matter to him. Being with the male was all he needed. But he could understand not wanting to sit around all day and do nothing but kiss all day. Though it wasn't like he was going to try anything with the male. It was way too soon to be thinking about starting a physical relationship. At least for him. He wasn't ready for that kind of relationship and liked things the way they were. He let go of the male as he pulled away from him and stood up, smiling up at him. He nodded when the male mentioned changing. Looking down at himself, he knew he should probably do the same. Getting up as well, Alaine rose from the couch as well, following the male into his room and grabbing few clothes from his bag before stepping out to go change in the bathroom across the hall. He quickly stripped away his what he was wearing and changed into the clean clothes; dark grey designer jeans, a long sleeved black V-neck shirt, white under shirt, a few rings, and a single necklace When he was done, he again tried to tame his hair, patting it down so it laid flatter. After a few minutes, he left the bathroom, coming back to the bedroom. Placing the clothes into his bag, he pulled out a messenger bag and threw in it his phone, wallet, keys, and a small zipper pouch which contained his meter, test strips and medications. Throwing that over his shoulder, he zipped up the duffle bag and again left the male to his privacy while he went to put on his shoes.

Waiting by the door, he smiled at the male as he came toward him, nodding his head to him. After Liam did a quick sweep of things before joining him, he then stepped outside, again waiting while the male locked up, taking his hand and leading him out of the building and to the street. He had absolutely no intentions of driving. Personally, he hated driving inside the city. There was just too much traffic and he didn't have enough patience, not to mention there was no need to go through the hassle of searching for parking, paying for parking, etc. Not when where he planned on going wasn't too far from the station.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:52 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam stepped outside and locked the door behind them. As the male took his hand he was surprised that they weren't driving but he didn't mind walking. He smiled happily as they walked down the street. Liam wasn't used to the way things were set up in New York. He was used to having to drive to get every where. Liam felt giddy about going some where he had never been before. He glanced over at Alaine, "So.. where are we going?" Liam asked knowing the male wasn't going to tell him but at least he could try. He liked surprises but wanted to pay the male back for last night. Liam was happy to be going some where new, there was still things he didn't know about New York. He had moved here and yet knew nothing about it. Liam knew where the park was, the club, Johnny's restaurant,and Alaine's house among other things. It was sad but true. He had barely been with the male for a week, and it seemed he was happy to be with him. Liam hoped the male was too, after all he had to have at least had some sort of liking toward him, if he didn't than they would not be together. He wanted to take things slow with Alaine and didn't want to rush things. Liam was content with what was doing on between them. He wanted to get to know Alaine which is what he was doing. Liam enjoyed the dates they went on, because he got to learn new things about Alaine and spend more time with him. After tonight he had to work tomorrow, and most of the week. The only day off he had was on Wednesday which was lucky for him that he got to speak the weekend with Alaine. "

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

The streets were clear, the weather was fair, and everything just seemed to be falling into place. He walked down the street hand and hand, smiling and not able to stop glancing at the male every few minutes. He again glanced over, hearing the male speak. "You'll see." he said, grinning innocently. As they made their way down the street, he soon led the male across and down the steep steps into the subway. He took the steps two at a time, passing through the gates and going over to the map on the wall. He knew where he was going, he just needed to know which train to take. Taking a few minutes, he found the route he was looking for and headed for another set of gates, slipping through with ease and making his way down to the right platform. As expected, the station was loud, noisy, and nasty. He leaned against a pillar in waiting, smiling over at the male. "Aside from Queens and the Hamptons, what parts of the city have actually been to?" he asked curiously. He could tell the male was excited to be going out, that it was quite possible they were headed somewhere he'd near been before. He thought the male was utterly adorable right now. He was really glad to be getting another date with the male and was even more excited to see how tonight would go. He had high hopes for gaining a possible third date, but he wouldn't jump to any conclusions. For now, he was just going to enjoy himself with the male.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:15 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Hearing the male give him no answer, he knew it was only fair. Liam had at least tried and failed which he found amusing. He sighed a little disappointed the male wasn't telling him, but he still smiled anyway. Liam followed Alaine after all he was leading him tonight. He was more than happy to let the male do so just to see where they would end up. Liam glanced around him taking in the sights, he hadn't been this far especially with Elsie. He normally just took her around the block when he walked her. Liam was interested to see where they were going. He followed the male down the subway steps, feeling a little afraid since he had never been on the subway before. Liam didn't like the idea of closed off spaces with others, especially with those he didn't know. He squeezed the male's hand nervously, as he followed him down the stairs and through the gates. Liam looked over the map they stopped at finding it to be confusing to him, perhaps he should take the subway more often but it wasn't likely. He continued to follow Alaine as he pulled him along, until they finally stopped to wait for the subway. Liam released the male's hand, as he walked over to the edge of the side walk and looked down seeing it was a far drop. He looked from side to side still not hearing anything yet. When he heard Alaine speak, he glanced over at him feeling embarrassed. "Um... just Queens and the Hamptons. I don't feel like going different areas because I might get lost. I already have on multiple occasions. I had to ask Johnny to come get me." Liam spoke as he looked down at his feet before walking back toward the edge of the sidewalk. He turned back toward the male and walked back toward him. Liam sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, "I go to certain places, to Johnny's place, to work and that's about it. I'm still getting used to living here I guess. It's been a year and a half but still I feel like I'm new. " He spoke as he looked up at the male. Liam moved toward the wall and leaned against it as well. "

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Watching the male was like watching a curious puppy. The way he seemed to glance at everything and try to take it in at once. He was glad he'd decided to walk instead of just drive around. Sure driving may have gotten them there a tad faster, but walking could help the male learn to navigate more. As he leaned against the cold, stone pillar, he looked down as he felt the male release his hand, glancing over at him to see what was up. He wanted to tell the male not to get so close to the edge, but didn't have to as he stepped away and started wandering a bit. Looking at him, it made him realize think that this had to of been the first time the male ever took the train before. Hearing the male speak again, he arched an eyebrow. "Really? Don't you have like a smart phone or something to help you get around?" he asked curiously. Alaine wouldn't say he was an expert of the city, there was still plenty he'd yet to explore. But he knew his way enough to get where he pleased. The GPS in his car helped him plenty, he thought maybe the male could use one in his car too. It would definitely save him in a time of need and wouldn't have to worry about others coming to fetch him. He sighed softly as the male came to stand beside him against the fat pillar. "I get that you don't wanna get lost and I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but getting lost is just part of getting to know your way around. I'm not saying you gotta go all across to China town or the Village, but maybe on one of your off days pick an area you would normally pass on your way to work or Johnny's. See what you can find in those places. And don't be afraid to go outside the city either. Hoboken and a few other Jersey places aren't too far by train. If it really helps you can always think of getting a map or GPS. Just something to help keep track of where you are." he suggested, glancing over at the male.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:43 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As he male spoke toward him, he only knew that Alaine was trying to be helpful. He couldn't help but find humor in it. Liam looked over at the male and simply nodded. He wasn't one for just going out and taking a chance to get lost. Liam liked to know where he was going but he knew he needed to venture out a little. He smiled at the male as he looked back over at the edge wondering how long it took for the subway to get here. "I know your not being a jerk but I will take your words into account. I do need to get out more instead of simply going to the places I know. I will work on it." Liam spoke as he moved away from the wall to stand in front of Alaine, "But today you'll be my tour guide." He smiled up at the male as he teased him slightly. Liam leaned up and kissed the male before pulling away. "Besides, I've never taken the subway before as I'm sure it's already aware. Just pre-warning you I get claustrophobic sometimes." He mentioned just in case he freaked out or something. Liam was more than excited at the moment to go on the subway but after getting on he wouldn't know how it would be. He was like a kid in a candy store as he looked around him, moving back toward the edge to see if the subway was coming. "

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine smiled back at the male,nodding his head as he listened to him speak. He was glad to hear that the male would at least take it into consideration. He'd hate to get some dreaded phone call at midnight how the male was trying to find his way over to his place after taking the subway but somehow managed to find his way in Bed-Stuy. Not that that area would be too far from where he lived but still, if it was after dark, there was little to no chance he was going to Bedford. Hell would be freezing over before that happened. As he pulled himself away from his thoughts, he looked up just in time to see the male pealing himself away from the cold stone and standing before him. He again smiled down at the male, bending down a bit when the male leaned up to kiss him. He was a bit disappointed when the male pulled away, but expected more to come alone the way. As the male moved away from him, he again listened to him speak. "Eh, don't worry, shouldn't so bad. The stations not even that crowded, I don't think you'll have to worry too much." he replied. He stepped up to the male and put his arms around him, leaning close to him, "But just in case, I can think of a few ways to distract you." he teased, quickly leaning down to steal a kiss and bouncing away happily. Alaine looked up and down the tracks, hearing a faint rumbling and whistle. He went back to the male, take his hand again just as a voice came over the intercom announcing that their train would soon be pulling into the station. "That's us." he said, looking back and grinning.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:46 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam took the male's words but would be the judge when they got on. He nodded at the male's words as he turned back to look at him, just as Alaine came up to him and put his arms around him. Liam smiled up at him as he spoke, and couldn't help but bush. He looked down only to take the male take his lips once again. Liam sighed as Alaine walked away from him to look to see if the train was coming. As the male moved away and came back toward him, he knew it was coming in. He looked down the tracks to see it coming toward them as it steadily pulled in. Liam held onto the male's hand nervously as the train stopped in front of him and the doors opened. He waited till some of those on the train came out and stepped inside. Liam moved toward one of the seats and sat down. He didn't want to fall down if he lost his footing when the train stopped. Liam looked around him, at the people and the inside. His eyes were moving in all directions as he held onto Alaine's hand. "

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine caught the males faint blush but said nothing about it. There would be plenty of time for teasing as the day was still young and so much that they could do. As he stood beside the male, he encouragingly squeezed the males hand, hoping he wouldn't be too afraid. To him, the subway was no different than taking the bus. Sure they were under ground, but it was still filthy, people were packed in like anchovies, and it got you from point A to B. He never worried about things like the train breaking down or the tunnels collapsing, even if they did happen there was nothing he could do about it. And personally, a person would be a hundred times safer sitting tight in a tram car than try huffing it in the dark tunnels with all the rats, bats, and possibility of electrocuting yourself by stepping on the wrong rail. When the train came to a stop, he waited patiently beside the male while a few dozen people exited before following him through the door and into the creme colored compartment. Iron pole, hanging straps, metal overhead slots, hard plastic seats, metal sliding doors on each end. This was clearly one of the more up to date cars, which put him a bit at ease. He knew the male was scared, so he wasn't sure how he would take it if they happened to be on one of the older trains. Taking a seat beside the male, he too looked around to see how crowded or dead the train might be today. Not that it mattered to him, but he was curious nonetheless. Afterwards, he again sat correctly in his seat, slipping fingers through the males and smiling over at him. "It'll be okay, lighten up." he said, encouragingly.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:50 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As Liam took in the sights, it was all new to him. In Louisiana there was no such thing as a subway. All Louisiana had was trollies, which he enjoyed to take. They were similar to buses but always were more interesting to him. Liam took in the subway, it was similar to a bus inside. He glanced over at Alaine as he spoke and nodded slightly. Liam leaned back in the seat a little trying to relax. "I know." He spoke softly as he released the grip he had on Alaine's hand. Liam smiled up at the male, "Thank you for taking me out today." He spoke cheerfully, since he knew Alaine could have just gone home last night. Liam didn't want the male to go home last night but it wasn't as if he could stop him. He was also happy he had a good time with him at the club. Liam hoped that if he took him again he would go but he didn't know if he would any time soon. He wanted to see new things with the male things he didn't normally do. "

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine nodded at the male, looking down at their entangled hands as he felt the males grip ease but still held it limply in his own. He smiled back at the male, "Your welcome." he replied sweetly, smiling cutely. Alaine was quite happy to be going out with the male again. He didn't think the male would be wanting another date so quickly, but was happy about it nonetheless. He was a bit nervous about setting up everything at the last minute and hoped that the male would enjoy himself tonight even if their night wasn't going to be as out there as it was last night. He thought depending on how well the night went would determine his decision on going home for the evening. He knew if he did, he would stay no longer than tomorrow afternoon as he didn't want to impose on the male. Though he doubted the male would ever say anything or even so much as think of him being a bother, but Alaine knew better, and he didn't want to do anything that might hurt their relationship.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:04 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam hoped today went well. He didn't want anything to go wrong, or even get in an argument. Liam leaned into the seat as he watched the window as the subway passed through the tunnel. He glanced over at Alaine curiously wondering if he could even ask where they were going to eat. Liam knew the male didn't want to tell him about the other things but food was at least something he could ask about. "Where are we going to eat?" He asked trying to make conversation. Liam didn't know what they had at a German restaurant but he was curious none the less to at least try it out without thinking it disgusting. "

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Looking away from the male, Alaine again glanced around the train and it's passengers before him. No one special to look at, just a couple of elderly couples, some hyper active teenagers, a mother with her toddler, and a few well dressed business men in dark suits talking among themselves. He looked back at the male, seeing him glancing out the dark window. When he asked about the restaurant again, he shook his head. "Somewhere nice,clean, and doesn't have a dress code." he said soft enough so only the male could hear. Leaning closer to the male he lightly leaned his head against the males, closing his eyes for a moment and smiling to himself. When he opened his eyes once more, he smiled over at the male. "Don't be so impatient. We're just going to a nice hole in the wall near the gallery. Nothing special, but from what I hear, they have some great food." he replied, again giving as few details as possible. There was no way he was letting up just yet. He was having far too much fun watching the male beg for the tiniest scraps of information. He could only imagine that Liam had been having this much fun last night when Alaine had been asking him none-stop question.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:00 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam knew it was pointless to even try to ask. Alaine was only going to give him the bare minimum of answers. He looked over at Alaine getting a rather poor answer. Liam sighed as Alaine laid his head against him. He knew he had to just wait and be patient instead of rushing to get an answer. Liam nodded at the male's words and knew it was better to not ask anymore. He knew the male was getting pay back for last night. Liam relaxed as he watched those around him patiently. He looked down at Alaine seeing he was having to much fun not giving him an straight answers. "

User Image

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games