Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:09 pm
Gabriel saw Garreth already rushing off before he flew and grabbed him by the scruff, dragging him back, "I can't stop you from leaving, but Leila gave me specific orders to watch over Isabel and I plan on taking those orders. And since you take orders from me, you will be staying under mine and Michael's care. Damien will not take Isabel from you."

He looked over to Rose. This was her fight. He had to protect his niece, unconscious brother, and his lover from this rogue demon if Rose was to fall. Releasing Garreth, he put all his trust into the lad not to run off. He would keep his promise and make sure Damien didn't steal away Isabel.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:25 pm
Garreth turned his gaze to Gabriel the look of utter depression and betrayal in his eyes. "Fine." He growled a little. "I was planning on staying with Michael until this blew over. But Isabel is my daughter. If Damien tries anything I will hurt him. And he knows I know how." His eyes flickered to Naomi in Michael's arms. "Lets go before the demon scents us. I can't tell his strength. And I'm not putting my child in danger for him." He gestured to Damien. "Leila might be loyal to him but I am not." He turned breaking out of the hold and went to stand by Michael.

Rose prepared herself. Her eyes looked around for the demon. If he struck now, she could use Klaus' blood to poison him. She just hoped he would take the bait.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:29 pm
"I can only hope for your best wishes and your daughter's rise from all of this," Gabriel stated before ushering his lover, niece, and Garreth away from the scene.

Once they were at a distance, Gabriel went to Rose, "I will have your back, Sister. If you need me, I will not be far from you."

He meant it, every word. She could easily tear through the Rogue now, but just in case he would be there.

Isabel squirmed within her father's grasp before waking up. Something felt off now. She couldn't tell what it was being as a newborn, but her soul was awake now and she wanted to know what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:52 pm
"Ssh~" Garreth soothed gently bouncing her in his arms. "Ssh my little princess." He whispered to her.

Rose smiled. "Thank you Gabriel." She replied to him mot moving. Just waiting.

"Rosie~" The voice purred. "Oh Rosie~ Where's my little Rosie?" The demon emerged from the bushes. Her eyes widened. Seemed he grew a little stronger too. . . Not strong enough thank the gods. She smiled at the enemy. She rushed at the Demon, she had an element of surprise. It all came down to who ever drew first blood.

The Demon pulled back feeling the blade cut his skin a little. His eyes narrowed. She'd gotten faster. His lips turned down. As they battled he realized: She was playing with him. His body shimmered as he let his true form free. He'd have to get serious or she'd kill him.

Rose jumped back out of range. Her eyes wide as she looked upon her nightmare. The only comfort that soothed her stomach was the knowledge that now she was stronger in Demon than Angel, she could change too. No. She'd fight him like this for as long as she could. He threw her to the ground. His talon held her there until she grabbed dirt and threw it in his eyes. He gave a screech and flew back away from her and she used the advantage of his temporary blindness to swing her sword, cutting into his chest. "Tsk wrong angle." Rose hissed under her breath. She went back for another swing but the demon swiped her with his arm throwing her back into a tree, knocking the breath from her. Though dazed, she'd paid a lot more attention to her father and brother's training than they thought so managed to recover quick enough to dodge a blow directed at her head.

The was bleeding freely from his chest which was slowing him down. Why wasn't he healing this?! The hell was happening to him? Rose seemed to understand something and smiled cruelly. He demanded her to tell him why he wasn't healing but she refused to tell him. Infuriating woman!!! He gave a roar that shook the trees and went for her again but he was slowing down. Too much blood lose. Rose kicked him around a bit more for fun before pinning him to the ground with her sword. "You want to know why you can't heal?" She asked whispering in his ear. She whispered so lowly only he could hear. "Because you're not a Weeping Angel, you can't break down the bacteria and the acids in our blood. Your wounds become infected the instant I touch you. Stone like puss forms thickening your blood until your heart can't pump it any more." She threw her head back and laughed as she watched him die a slow death.

"But you're more demon now! This will be the same for you!" He choked.

"No. I was born half. No matter how much Demon power I obtain this will never happen to me." She replied then decided at the last moment to put him out of his misery and removed his head from his body. Then cut through his waist and his legs. She let his energy disperse. She was not about to taint herself with his dirty power. She turned to Gabriel with a smile. She figured she would look quite different to him now. She was no longer the weak little girl who followed her brother everywhere. She proved she was strong. She didn't know however, that she was covered in blood and her hair was matted with it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:19 pm
When Gabriel gazed at rose, he cried for Leila. He could see how two sisters were so alike, so enraptured by their brothers and born to be die in a field of blood and fire. He crumbled at his sister's loss, how could he just let her take the plunge so easily. All the stress caught up to him that he could barely keep a hold of himself as he cried harder and harder. Damien even woke at the sound of the wailing and glanced around. Naomi was okay and alive, so were his twins. Even the dumb s**t angel, Garreth, was alive with his daughter. Gabriel and Michael were alive, and Rose looked a lot like Leila covered in blood the way she was. But where was Leila?

His voice croaked as he spoke, "Where is Leila?"

Gabriel paused as he looked up to his brother, wiping his tears away, "She...she replaced herself with you. You get to live while she spends eternity in Hell for you."

Damien remained silent as his soul began to crumble. He would never asked for that; he would never want that. His hearing deafened him as he looked to Naomi for an answer. She was passed out as usual. There was no help there. He turned his gaze to Rose cloaked in blood, she wouldn't help Leila even if she was paid. Damien turned his gaze to the ground. There was no one there to give him the answer to what had happened. Leila would forever be damned and it would be because of him. Damien turned his gaze to Gabriel to see his younger brother crumble back to tears, "Give me Isabel."

"I can't..." Gabriel wheeze, "She promised me-"

"I don't care!" Damien jumped to his feet and snatched Isabel from Garreth's grasp, "I won't have my sister's only source being raised by am imbecile."

Isabel reached for her father. She loved her uncle very much, but her father was her main source of nourishment and love. Her mouth opened as the words came out, "Papa?" as she reached out for Garreth.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:40 pm
Rose was at Damien in and instant. Her eyes cold devoid of feeling as she gently pried Isabel out of Damien's arms and gave her back to Garreth who looked like he was about to burst from her first word.

Naomi hadn't passed out. She had closed her eyes so she couldn't see what her sister was doing. She opened her eyes to Damien and held out her arms. Her eyes were blood shot. Her hands trembled. Her expression begged for him to hold her.

Rose's Aura pulsed with her new found power. She was not in the mood for Damien to dance around like everyone should bow to him. She'd put up with it for decades but no longer. He know owed her everything, she protected his Naomi when he was too arrogant to see what was happening. Garreth would keep his baby. And if Damien wanted to test her mood, she wasn't sure she could stop. "Be warned half brother." She began. "I protect families. I will not watch you tare apart Leila's." She knew her words would shock him. "When I have recovered I will go to your concubine and negotiate to have the family whole again. Unless you want to take it back as King and release her yourself." Her last sentence was a bit condescending. She wasn't with her brothers any more. She could do what she wanted. Leila had her own family and Rose was happy for her. So she'd do everything she could to help her family get her back.

"Rose." Garreth said smiling and nodding at the half crazed hybrid pressing a kiss to Isabel. "Daddy's here." He promised. "Daddy will always be here for you." His eyes turned to Damien. "Daddy will kill anyone who harms his little princess." His eyes turned to Michael holding Naomi. "Let the king have his pregnant woman. She needs him more than I and Isabel. When I have her down we'll talk about ways we can get Leila back."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:01 am
"Since when did any of your kind ever give a rat's a** about Leila?" Damien spat at the ground as he summoned his demons, one of them taking Isabel and forcing Garreth to the ground with ease, "I..I am taken back by my sister's sacrifice for my own survival. She is dead."

The words made his body feel heavy. He couldn't believe that she was really dead. There was no saving a corpse. Damien turned his eyes to Gabriel, who wielded his sword and approached him, "Yes, little brother?"

"I'm challenging you. You keep insisting that Isabel will belong to you, but it's obvious Garreth wants to keep her. If I win-"

"He can have my niece as long as he stays within my confines," Damien gave a disdainful look to Garreth, "Because he did not marry my beloved sister, he means nothing to me. My niece, however, does. He may raise her however she likes, and I will treat her as my own."

Damien then looked to Rose. He never cared this way or that for her anyways, so her treatment of him didn't matter. Without waving a hand, Damien had several demons pin her to the ground as he approached her, knocking her weapon out of reach from her as he put his hands in his pockets, "You are useless here, Rose. Go find your place elsewhere."

Gabriel could see the coldness in Damien's eyes. Without Leila to soften him, there was nothing here to calm Damien's natural hatred. He looked to Naomi who seemed hurt by Damien's harshness, "Damien...Naomi-"

"We will be living with Ariel in Hell," Damien approached Naomi, taking her by the arm to get her up, "She will cater to your needs and I will be taking my place back as King of Hell."

"I know you're upset about Leila's de..." even Gabriel couldn't even say the word without choking, "She wanted you to be happy. Just grieve normally and-"

"And you," Damien turned to his brother, "You may me if you wish."

Gabriel watched as Damien began to walk off with Naomi, the demons carrying Garreth with Isabel in his arms followed. He turned to Michael and rested himself against his lover. As much as he wanted to be near his own family, he didn't want to be near Damien anymore now. Gabriel looked up at Michael, resting his chin on his chest, "I want to live alone with you. I don't think I can take this anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:35 am
Rose raised herself from her captures killing them with ease. "Naomi will not live through this if you are like this Damien." Rose said watching them stop. "This road will bring her to harm. Will kill her completely. She will be dead. Do you hear me half brother?! Naomi will not live carrying your selfishness."

Out of fear Naomi moved away from Damien. Tears filled her eyes. She didn't like this side of him. Not one bit. She turned her eyes to Michael who's gaze told her the truth too. Rose was right. Naomi had only survived this long because she was feeding off her mates love. She took a deep breath. "You are not my husband." She said. "Rose is my next of kin. If something happens to me because of your anger, She will be the one making the decisions. Garreth kept proposing to Leila. She turned him down. You asked me once if I would leave you. I told you I never would. But, if I die I can't keep my promise to you Damien. Garreth adored Leila. She cared a great deal the fact you're denying Garreth freedom to raise his baby is spitting on her name." Rose whispered something to Naomi but she shook her head. She wouldn't summon their mother and father, for this. "Damien. I'm begging you, don't go down the path that will make me break my promise to you."

Michael nodded still watching the scene. Rose had just taken down and absorbed more demon energy. How long until she mixed her blood with Damien's for his? "I think it's best we depart, Gabriel, Rose. Come Garreth. And bring your baby. Rose," He smiled kindly to her. "If Damien tries anything you know what to do."

Garreth hugged his little princess tight to him. He didn't know what to do. Rose looked awfully close to Naomi. His eyes widened as he realized what was about to happen. "Are you insane!!?? Michael that goes against everything!!!"

"I also made a promise to that baby's mother. As did Rose. Damien is trying to force this family apart. She does not want that. I will do whatever I can to protect it."

"Ellyone's insane!!!" Garreth cried mishearing.

"Not Ellyone." Michael smiled. "I made a promise to Leila. When she thought she was dying from Isabel she made me promise something. I ever go back on my word." His own sword drawn, he smirked softly. "Now Damien, you have a few options here, either, let Garreth walk away with us, baby in arms. Or, you lose your lover, either way she's dead if you keep feeding her hate and pain. Why not make it quick? Hm?" He kept his love behind him. Rose had a dagger to Naomi's neck.

"Sister. . . why?" Naomi's expression was utter hurt. Was everyone just like Klaus?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:15 am
Isabel squirmed in her father's arms. She could feel all the hate going on around her and she felt suffocated by it. It felt like someone was grabbing her throat and squeezing tightly. Isabel released a small whimper before tearing up.

Damien took a few steps towards Michael, arms at his side. He looked to Gabriel who seemed surprised at the turn of events. The demon king then turned his gaze back to Michael, "End my existence then."

Gabriel inhaled a quick breath as he went to Damien, "Don't do this! Is this all over Isabel?! Why not just go with Garreth and Naomi will be there and-"

"I promised my sister that I would raise hers as my own," Damien pushed Gabriel to the side, "If I cannot live up to my promise, then what good am I?"

"You promised Naomi you would take care of her and her children!" Gabriel went back to Damien's face, "Be a man and raise your own children!"

Gabriel could see it in his brother's eyes. He was defeated. Naomi only brought out a different love from him, but it was not the nurturing kind. Leila took care of Damien and he looked to Leila as a mother-figure for so long. Now that he had no one to take care of him, he was only selfish. Gabriel hesitated as Damien snatched his sword and held it over his heart, "If you will not do it, then I-"

"NO!"

A barrier formed between the sword and Damien's chest. It was a small barrier, but it stopped the blade from it's killing blow. Damien then looked to Isabel, the spitting image of Leila, to see she was reaching out to her uncle through her father's arms as tears fell from her eyes, "No...unca Dami.."

It brought a new light to Damien's eyes. He dropped the sword and walked straight to Garreth. Brushing off the man easily, he held his niece in his arms where she cuddled close to him and quivered. Without his sister, he wanted to find someone who would protect him without question. But, what he needed was to live without that and protect more people; his sister's family, not just her child. Damien handed his niece back to Garreth before stating, "No matter where you go, my own and I will be with you."

At least he was letting Garreth walk away, but he would be following. Gabriel glanced to Naomi. She felt second to Leila before. Maybe now that Leila gave her life for Damien she would be his number one.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:37 am
Naomi let out a cry as she watched Damien. Rose pulled her back when she tried to go to him. Pain shot through her and she felt her body starting to harden. "Be still Naomi." Rose growled.

"Let me go~!" Naomi cried. "Let me go you're just like Klaus! Get away from me!!" She tried to pull away but her joints were hurting.

"Rose, enough." Michael commanded watching at Rose let her sister go and take three steps back.

Naomi stumbled away panting hard staring at them all. She watched as Garreth took his baby back quickly and nuzzled her tenderly. Rose stood between Michael and Gabriel motioning for them to leave. Michael nodded and after pressing a deep, toe curling kiss on Gabriel's lips pulled his lover toward the mountains. "I will stay." She said. "Naomi will need someone here for her when she gives birth. It helps if a female family member is in the room."

"No!!!" Naomi screamed. "No! You stay away from me!!!" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "You're just like him!!" She was working herself up but she couldn't stop. Fear her motivation. "You're just like Klaus! You stay far away from me!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:40 pm
Damien was relieved to see Garreth wouldn't be leaving soon either. No one understood how much he needed to know a remnant of his stability was near him. He loved Naomi to the bottom of his heart, but it was that love that drove him mad. The desire to protect her was too great that it left him vulnerable. Someone that was able to protect him sacrificed her life for his, and now his niece was the one who could offer that protection. Leila's barrier was an inherited gift from Ellyone, and it was by luck that Isabel inherited that same gift to protect people.

He then turned to Naomi and slowly inched near her, "Naomi, please forgive me. The loss of my sister has taken it's toll on me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:01 pm
Naomi had already worked herself into hyperventilation. She held her belly protectively. Tears blurred her vision. She didn't know who she could trust any more. Rose was looking at her with a broken expression but if she didn't want to get rejected she shouldn't have put a knife to Naomi's throat. She flinched when Damien spoke. His tone before was so much like Klaus'. "I'm scared Damien." She whimpered eventually. "I'm so scared."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:02 am
"I'm scared too," Damien stated, "Everything is broken now, we're all scared. Isabel will not know her mother. Rose has no other family besides you and her own brother. Gabriel and I lost our sister. You are not the only one who is scared."

He meant for this to be comforting, to let her know that she isn't alone on being afraid. There might be a time when there will not be anyone here to protect her. If that were the chance, he would want her to rise to the occasion and protect herself instead of whimpering and cowering away. Damien stroked her belly as he turned his gaze down to his two in utero twins, "For their sake, we are no longer allowed to be afraid. Hell, even Garreth isn't allowed to be afraid and he's not allowed to take on another woman."

Isabel blinked a few times; she couldn't understand what was going on, but she heard her uncle's voice and it calmed her. Where was her mother? She started to whimper so she could be fed her mother's milk.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:45 pm
Garreth held Isabel to him. "Like I'd ever betray my love like that." He growled gently bouncing his baby. He knew she was hungry. But he couldn't help. "Ssh my princess.' He whispered in her ear keeping her close. He needed to find a wet nurse and fast.

Naomi looked up at Damien wiping her eyes. "We are allowed to be afraid." Naomi said to him. "But we just can't let it control us." She kissed his cheek taking deep breaths to calm herself. She needed to be strong now. For the one person she could trust over everyone around her, Damien. She moved close to him. "I'm still scared though." She whispered in his ear. "I'm scared that I'll break my promise to you." She didn't want to break her promise to him, didn't want to ever leave him.

Rose frowned a little at Garreth. "Can't you change your gender to feed your baby?" She asked him.

"No." Garreth hissed as if the idea was stupid. "I chose this form I froze in it. Not everyone is special like the Queen of Stone- Ssh my princess."

"Oh for gods sake give her here." Rose grumbled gently taking Isabel from her father. She jimmied her shirt a little. If she remained calm, Isabel might take to her. She just hoped she hadn't dried up already. "Ssh little Isabel it's okay." She whispered to the infant hoping to soothe her into feeding. "Ssh."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:16 pm
Damien took Naomi's hand into his own and kissed her forehead softly, "I will not give you a reason for you to break your promise."

He placed his hand on her swollen belly as he murmured, "I pray we have a son and a daughter. I want them to have both our family attributes. Your family's fierce determination and loyalty, and mine's survival instincts and agile. They will have the best of both worlds. Plus, they will have an older friend to look after them; little Isabel will be their playmates and protector through their early years and be with them so we will all be a family together."

Also, he would include Garreth into his family as a brother-in-law. He understood why Leila did not want to marry him, but he would accept Garreth as a person and treat him as such. Besides, he was the father of Isabel. And, he meant a lot to Naomi as well. He wanted to keep his mate happy now that things were already bad enough. As long as he had Naomi's love when all else was gone, he could at least cope and find himself a happy man down the line.

Isabel fought Rose at first, but soon the milk filled her empty stomach. It was not her mother's milk, but it'll do. She knew this woman as her aunt and trusted her milk to sustain her. It tasted like this milk wasn't touched before. Isabel's growing mind began to understand that Rose didn't have time to feed her family before her family was taken from her. Isabel gulped down the milk before glancing up at Rose with big, innocent eyes. She missed her mommy, but at least her auntie was doing her best to make things easier.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff