Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:23 am
MDaylus

"I will seek to not let you down my friend. Nor let my brother down. I see much now when I could not before." Thor admitted. He knew should he mess up again Loki would not be forgiving as he was this time knowing Thor had not known or seen. "My brother will miss you greatly when you perish." Thor stated at Tony's words of even if he was around and the blind messed up he would not be able to fix it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Thor's promise. He hoped the god could keep it, Loki really did cherish their relationship and had been hurting without it, even if he had never voiced the feeling. Thor's next word had Tony flinching slightly. "I know.....it's the one regret I have in our relationship." He said slowly. "That's why I want to help him get his family back, so he won't be alone again...." he admitted. Slowly turning to look at Thor, he tilted his head. "You'll be there for him right? Make sure he doesn't do something stupid?" He asked softly. He was terrified of Loki doing something he didn't want him to after he was gone.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18 am
MDaylus

Thor frowned at Tony's wince. He had assumed that the genius and his brother had talked through this. Loki and Tony both knew that the younger god would live far longer. "He would never be alone with us but I shall be there for him always." Thor assured. He would assure that Loki did not do something foolish when Tony had passed as he knew his brother would. "Loki mentioned earlier that you offered him children. I must say I was surprised." Thor stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had assumed that the conversation was over with Thor's promise and had turned back to Loki, not really wanting to focus on the future too much as there was too much left undecided. When Thor continued and mentioned his offer to Loki from earlier, he frowned. "He told you about that huh?" He asked, not seeming overly pleased with that fact. The two of them hadn't even really talked about such possibilities with each other, he wasn't comfortable with talking about them with others first. "I love Loki...it seemed like something that should be considered." He said with a little shrug.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:13 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded when Tony questioned him about Loki having told him of the offer earlier. "I understand. However does this stem from your desire to be with my brother or from the desire to see that he is not lonely when you are gone?" Thor questioned. His mother had stated to ask the man his intentions behind his offer. Thor wished to understand why Loki was so reluctant and unsure over the offer.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rolled his eyes slightly as Thor continued to talk about the topic. The blond was clearly not going to let it drop that easily. Shaking his head Tony didn't look at him. "Both, neither, I don't know Thor....it's not really something the two of us have discussed at any length....it probably won't be discussed until we can settle the matter of Loki's other kids." Tony responded before sighing. "It probably won't happen anyway. Loki didn't seem to thrilled at the idea.....guess he doesn't want any more kids or something." He mumbled, seeming a little hurt by the idea, but it was Loki's choice, so he'd never argue the matter.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:54 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded when the Tony said that he wasn't sure and that he and Loki hadn't discussed it. "Loki is merely worried about you. He fears that you do not truly wish for children. I know my brother would be quite pleased to have children with you but he is not only afraid of you not truly wanting them. I believe that he also fears that father will not approve and that he may lose his children again." Thor explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to Thor closely. So that’s why Loki had reacted the way he did. He’d have to talk to Loki about this later, reassure him of his intentions. “I would never let Odin take any of my children. They would be part human, legitimate children of Earth and not under his power.” Tony said vehemently. He was not at all happy with the notion that Odin would decide to take any children he had with Loki and do as he pleased with them. “I’d kill him before he could do anything.” He spat.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:43 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded when the man stated that he would never let Odin take his children and he believed him. He could see and feel the protectiveness Tony protruded. "If I come to be guardian of earth as is my mothers plan he will also have to go through me as well. I will not allow father to take anymore children from my brother." Thor promised. "I would ask you not kill my father but I understand the sentiment."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at Thor in surprise, not knowing about the plan Frigga had laid out for them yet. He wasn’t sure if he liked the sound of it, but he trusted Thor to not want anything bad to happen to Earth. His next statement had Tony giving a snort. He touches Loki or any of his children again, I make no promises.” He said flatly. He wasn’t going to let Odin get away with hurting Loki on any level again. “Why are you so interested in me having children with Loki anyway?” he asked after a moment.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:54 pm
MDaylus

Seeing the surprise in Tony's face Thor smiled soothingly. "My brother seemed distressed by it when he mentioned it and mother explained that perhaps we should ask you your intentions. I will admit I never took you as one for having children." Thor explained. He felt a bit sheepish admitting it to Tony. "Fear not friend Loki will explain it all to you." Thor assured. Nodding when the man said that he made no promises. "I feel I must warn you my friend that when you go to Asgard you will find few that support my brother and most of the council will be against him. It will take some time and determination to prove what we need to." Thor stated letting the other conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shifted a little, a little uncomfortable that Loki had told Thor AND Frigga before they’d even talked about it at all. And in all honesty, Thor was right on some levels. Having children was not on Tony’s bucket list, at least it hadn’t been so far. “I figured as much…..but I’m not leaving until Sif and Fandral are sentenced and punished for what they’ve done. I’ll annoy them until they agree just to shut me up if I have to.” Tony said with a shrug. He had full confidence that Sif and Fandral would be put away. After all, Tony got what he wanted, and he really wanted this. And he wasn’t scared of seeking aid in Hela at this point either, figuring that the ruler of the realm of the dead would probably convince some people to side with him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:28 pm
MDaylus

Thor smiled when Tony said that he had figured as much but wasn't going to stop until justice had been served. "I too will not rest until they hear things fairly. However I am unsure if annoying them will work in you favor." Thor laughed. He worried though, how much would Sif and Fandrall reveal of Loki's torture. He still did not know what had happened to his brother under their care and depending on what had happened he just might kill them himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:09 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at Thor’s words, giving him a mischievious smirk. “Oh, you don’t know how convincing I can be Thor.” He said lightly. After a moment, he sighed though. “I am sorry about all of this though…..I know Sif and Fandral were your friends….or played at it at least.” He said slowly. He knew what it was like to be betrayed by someone you were close to. “I really didn’t want this to happen.” He added. Even if Tony didn’t always act like it, he did consider every one of the Avengers friends and cared for them on some level.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:04 am
MDaylus

Thor smiled when Tony stated that he didn't know how convincing he could be. He could see now why both he and Loki would be good matches for each other. They were both mischievous and hood at getting what they wanted. When the man apologized Thor frowned. "It is not you fault my friend. You did not know and I am happy we can resolve this even at the cost of those I considered friends. I believe having my brother safe and back with me to be worth the cost." Thor explained.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games