Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:48 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris just rubbed her temple by the time Blaze asked about something to eat. She simply smiled. "I wouldn't mind if it tasted like pears. Just not too much, like everything here in this event." The voices still rang on her head, and her head and ears still hurt like hell. However, she wouldn't want to miss that one chance, so she simply followed him.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: smiling even with the pain
Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

The-DJ-Ghost

Amour1568

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:08 am

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Numbness x. .x Location: Beach x. .x Company: Tsuki x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Integra had gotten her messages, but she hadn’t responded because she was going to find her! She was going to find her, but then she couldn’t. There was no way she could ever be mad at Tsuki. None of those words came from her mouth. She just huddled to her side, sniffling and shaking gently. The crystals were covering more and more of her body, but she just let it happen.

Integra had no second thoughts about Tsuki saying she was different. She was too innocent to pick up on it. She only nodded to Tsuki when she said they should go see what’s going on. The doll was hugged snuggly in her grasp, like it was the only comfort in the world. Everything was horrible, but she was too scared to go home. What if it followed her? She if in the morning, she was a crystal statue lying on the floor. At least this way, she was in the sight of others.

All the effort that had gone into getting her hoof boots on time felt like it had gone to waste. Now that she could walk on the sand, other horrible things were happening to her. Perhaps she should try to keep her chin up. Everything seemed to work out somehow, and she always wanted to explore the beach and go in the water. Trembling against Tsuki was probably bothering her, but she couldn’t move. She just felt so scared, and so alone. Wherever Tsuki moved from here, she would be right behind her.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:23 am
User Image
Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Only a warning? Cain gave Edin a wink as she kissed his lips. Perhaps he could get her to put him in time out later, if he was bad enough. He chuckled quietly at the thought. She called him her prince, and he froze. She didn’t know about that, could she? He hadn’t told her? Had she been playing him this whole time? Could she know? He looked at her a moment, and they were back in the throne room, standing below his father’s chair. His father sat there, upon his royal throne, eyes cast down at his son. Yelling at him. Yelling at Edin. Saying she was unfit to be a princess. All the lines about marrying royal blood. But what about love, father? Cain shook his head for a minute. He would draw his rapier in his illusion, and if his father wouldn’t accept his bride, then he would duel him for the right.

So it was then, so it would be now. He would pick the bride of his choosing, and it would never be weak or wrong, because he loved her. No, Edin couldn’t know. It must have just been a pet word after he called her My Lady. She must find him dreamy like a Prince. That’s all it was. She was already moved on, to looking for the next thing. Man with the fruit? Cain looked in the direction Edin was looking, and his stomach instantly turned. The last time he ignored his gut, he had ended up dead. Whatever that guy was, he couldn’t be good. Time to distract Edin, and lead her away from the scary man.

Cain’s eyes scanned the beach. He saw something called a “Shot roulette”. Cain had heard Legends of men to the north, playing with a pistol to their heads. Those stories had scared him as a child. Could they be doing that here? Surely this wasn’t the location for that. He couldn’t imagine Yang or Innogene participating in such a thing. Wait, take that back. He could totally she innogene participating in that kind of thing. He heard Edin mumbling to herself. Damien was her ex husband, right? She was being haunted by him as he was being haunted by his past. The more interesting part was that she ended it with, I do love him.

“I love you too. Hold on.” He picked her up and put her on his shoulders. It didn’t matter that she was a full grown women. He was beyond strong enough. His hands were on her legs, making sure she wouldn’t fall. Princesses should never have to walk anywhere on their own two feet. “Edin, what is a “Shot Roulette”?” He asked.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

.~. Mood: heart Edin heart .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: ♥Cain♥
          In the company of: Cain
          In a relationship with: No one
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

So many things begin to run through her mind. Did he hear her? What if the feeling wasn't mutual? What if she scared him away now? Oh god, he had to hate her now.. But the opposite happened. Her face froze and her heart along with it. Her face probably looked like a tomato. "I love you too" he replied. All those worried thoughts in her head disintegrated. The little butterflies in her stomach? Yeah, they became fireworks. She couldn't help but to smile, she was so happy he felt the same. Then her vision whirled when he lifted her on his shoulders. "Wha- hey!"

She didn't mind the position, but she was definitely caught off guard. Looking around, he mentioned something about "shot roulette". Edin was curious herself as to what it was. "I have no idea. But I guess we could find out". She bent down and kissed the top of his head. While the distraction was nice, she couldn't shake the looming feeling from the mystery man and his fruit. It felt like there was a shadow hovering over her.

Coheart

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Unfortunate Abductee 175
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:36 am
          User ImageUser Image
          User Image

►►►◄◄◄

Makaio honestly couldn't understand what "Yang" was trying to say. He was pretty sure no one in the Sharpe family knew of her or that a "monkey king" even existed. Plus, isn't the monkey king Sun Wukong, and also a guy? And that song she sang after confirmed his suspicions of her being a crazy kid. "Look, I really don't know who you are, so you should probably go back to your friends or parents or whatever." He said, not wanting to entertain her in whatever game she was playing. Feeling the back of his head, he started to make sure he wasn't bleeding or anything like that. He got up and dusted the sand off of him best he could, before he heard Lola. "Lola?" He asked, a little worried. Did something happen?

"I would never hurt you, why would you think that?" Makaio said, putting his hands up by his head and waving them, as if he was surrendering. He did literally just meet her, but he's not violent, he wouldn't hurt anybody! Well, unless they started throwing punches first. She looked super uncomfortable all of a sudden, and he wasn't sure if he should approach her or not. Looking towards Yang, he wondered if it was something she did that made her scared, when he noticed her skin. Was it green?! There was no way that was makeup, it looked too real! Out of all the kids that could've just flown out of sky and hit him, it had to be a crazy sick one! Makaio scooted away slightly from Yang, thinking that everyone could use some space between them. What in the world has just happened?!

►►►◄◄◄

☼ $1000 || Confused || New Years! || Single! || With Lola and Yang ☼

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:29 pm
          i am rare pepe
          Butterscotch Faerie Tales

User Image

╔══════════════╗
          ►ι αм: Weird◄
          ►мσηєу: $1000◄
          ►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Nonsense◄
          ►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
          ►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Yang being Yang
          ►мαякιиgѕ: None◄
          ►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy (Child Form)◄
          ╚══════════════╝

User Image

Makaio's words did not register within Yang's mind for she was distracted by Lola's sudden breakdown. The woman was frozen in fear and she was looking at them as if they were going to hurt her. What could be going through the woman's mind she wonders? In situations like this, Yang found it best to sit back and analyze before making the proper solution. Then again, she isn't the type to use the best solutions herself but tease others to do it for her. Besides, Makaio was acting the more concerned for Lola while trying to keep away Yang, which she figured to be some kind of game as she stepped closer to him but spoke to Lola,

"Your mind is bewitched. Breathe before you kill this beautiful energy we started here."

[OOC: If Yang doesn't make any sense, that is the point lol]  

Yami Miyagawa

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:57 pm
          User Image
          The whole world trying, to tame the spark
          But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
          Catch the shimmer of showering stars
          The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Giving a small laugh at Blaze's antics, Aislinn couldn't help but have a small smile on her face. But something surprised the pink haired woman, it happened to be when Shinzo placed his top piece of his yukata onto her head. Looking up at the male who had placed his piece of clothing onto her head, Aislinn couldn't help but blush a small bit before opening her mouth to speak the him. "Thank you Shinzo, but won't you be cold now as well?" She whispered, knowing full well that he would be able to hear her small voice. Aislinn gently place her hand on top of her head, slowly taking off the now bright yellow colored jacket of Shinzo's yukata. Looking at him again, the young shaman couldn't help but wonder why he had giving her his jacket. She knew she was shivering but she would be able to deal with it.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
          Make me remember all I forgot
          Watch me become just an animal
          Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
          Wearing:
          With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, and Solaris Windstorm
          Thoughts: Why did he give me his jacket???
          Money: $1000
          OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:15 pm
          SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
          •Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia watched and waited for him to ask his question since it seemed like he had a lot to ask her. She had a small smile on her face but when he asked what she was it dropped a little. She wasn't sure if it would bother him but she wrote it down on the pad then turned it to him so he could read it. Succubus she then turned it back to face her to write what she could do. Showing it to him again I can change my eye and hair color once he looked at her she changed her eyes to blue and her white hair changed to a red. She waited for a response expecting him to respond negatively to what she was. She was use to it except from people that could take advantage of what she needed to live. She put the pad down and just waited for the next question. If there would be one she nibbled on her bottom lip then leaned over and grabbed a piece of watermelon and popped it into her mouth.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
          • Ultimate Player 200
          • Bookworm 100
          • Tycoon 200

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:25 pm
          SoujiAtsumi

Aiko Kida

Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

((OOC: soooo anyone knows what's gonna happen next?))

(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

It was weird.... Aiden's face was the least of the issue everyone was having. While others were dealing with memories of their pasts, migraines, and muteness, along with Kira's hardening skin, Aiden was basically stuck with no clue what to do. But while Kira was clutching onto him, he felt that he had to do something. Aiden only knew how to steal from people and make everyone's life a living hell. Now he was a hero? Guess this place really was going to change him. Hey, don't worry so much, Kira. Stuff like this don't scare me one bit! He lied. Besides, you're with me. You'll be fine. He said, wrapping his arms around her to comfort her. As long as she feels safe, he could feel better without her panicing like some others who seemed to be starting to ignore this new thing. So Dr. Priya Takazumi. What do you think we should do? And.... What's a Tennyo? Aiden asked, seeing a long haired guy come over.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
          ♦ $600
          ♦ lock picks
          ♦ flash drive
          ♦ books
          ♦ Notebooks

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:25 pm
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" Alright! Come on lets get going before all the good stuff is gone!" Blaze quickly took Solaris's hand and turned to the other two. " Lets go!" He was almost like a child, wanting to get his candt now and no other time. He made his way passed the two and went straight for the food stands as the smells were driving him crazy. Shinzo just shook his head at his younger brother. " Why must he be such a damn pain." He groaned before he heard Aislinn asking if he would get cold as well. " If I was worried about getting cold I would not of given you it now would I? Besides the sound of you shivering would bother me sooner or later." Shinzo said as he looked down at the shaman before looking to where his idiot brother went with the smaller girl. " You better beat Blaze to it before he buys out the whole shop." He commented and started to walk ahead of Aislinn.

Crushing on: No one yet
          Money: $800
          Mood: fine
          Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
          Mood: Fine
          Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
          PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:39 pm
          User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
          xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She had to tidy up her instrument quickly, because by the time she was done in a heartbeat, Blaze grasped her hand like an excited school kid. She had to catch up with him as much as she could. Nonetheless, even with the wind against her hair, she smiled, because she needed a distraction from the ringing noises plaguing her. Plus, the feeling of his skin against hers was warm, beating up the cold.

Her cheeks flushed a deep pink at that. Maybe it was just his normal boy temperature, or it was because of his otherworldly heritage. She couldn't be too sure, but she had to savor the moment as much as she could.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: happy and slightly flustered
          Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn
          Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
          OOC:

tokyoloverTM

The-DJ-Ghost

Amour1568

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:21 pm
          Kira Winters

User Image
          When Aiden told her not to worry she could see how hard he was trying to be brave for her. She appreciated that probably more than he knew. When he hugged her she hugged him back for a second then took a deep breath and nodded to Aiden, trying to signal to him that she was okay now and that he didn't need to worry. Now calmed down somewhat, as much for Aiden to not worry about her as for herself. There must be plenty of magical beings here that could help stop whatever the hell was happening here.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
          Mood: Worried but sorta calm |Location: Beach |Company: Aiden, Priya
          Crushing on: Aiden |Status: Single |Cash: $1,000|Wearing: [default]
          OOC: I don't know what'll happen...
          Also, sorry for the short reply, being mute makes it hard for me to think of things to do.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

The-DJ-Ghost

Kirenai Yuki

Aiko Kida

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
          • Object of Affection 150
          • Somebody Likes You 100
          • Winged 100
          PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:36 pm
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                          After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                          Aldous Huxley
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Seth had asked if they were feeling alright and Esme chewed at his lower lip, his shoulders drooping a little. He was really not feeling alright at all. He could not even speak up about what was wrong. But the others could; Sahar seemed to be having trouble reading signs and remembering things. The words strange magic would normally have made Esme laugh and shake his head; he didn’t believe in anything like that. But today he thought he might believe anything; what else would explain the many different things happening to everyone around them? Esme could not remember if he had seen anyone sketchy… not that he could have spoken up if he had. Was it possible that someone had gassed them or something?

Esme looked down, ashamed when Seth cringed from him. He didn’t know what was going on either and it wasn’t really his fault, but he still felt bad about it. He felt gross and disgusting and he wanted to hide away his skin. But that wouldn’t help; whatever was happening seemed to spread over his clothing as well. How was that even possible? Was he having some kind of nightmare? It had to be a nightmare. But even if it was… all that he could do was to keep pushing through until he woke up on the other side of it. Besides, if he wasn’t having a nightmare, then he and his companions really should get away. Even Seth was affected, admitting that he was seeing things he didn’t want to remember.

Seth did remember seeing someone suspicious, someone who smelled funny and offered a contraband fruit that he should not have been able to have. But he and Sahar had not eaten any fruit and, judging from Seth’s reaction to the strange man, neither had he. So was that man really the cause? Maybe he shouldn’t stick around to find out. Esme moved a few steps forward then urgently gestured for Sahar and Seth to follow him. He still thought Seth’s idea to get away from the beach was a very good first step. Hoping the others would follow, Esme turned again to keep walking.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
          ♪♪♫ Company: Sahar, Seth
          ♪♪♫ Mood: Afraid and worried
          ♪♪♫ Money: $949
          ♪♪♫ OOC: Sorry, guys! I somehow missed that you were waiting on me.
          ♪♪♫ Profile

SoujiAtsumi

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:14 am
          User Image

Name: Marcus
          Race: Inu
          Company: Silvia
          Mood: Curious

Marcus waited for a response and noticed her smile dropped a little bit. Idly he wondered if she was ashamed of what she was. When he saw the response and her reaction as she changed her hair and eye color he tilted his head, interested but not surprised by it. She had the appeal of a succubus, but whether it was because of this strange reaction or because he wasnt afraid of them he didnt react in distaste. "You know I figured it was something like that. Must be lonely sometimes, hm? Always having those after you for lustful reasons and never wanting more." He looked down at the ground as he thought over his thought. A life like that wasnt something he could entirely understand but he could grasp the lonely part. He shook his head slowly and tilted his head as he looked back at her. "Alright so...hm...I am not sure what else to ask." He gave a soft chuckle. "So how about you ask me something, hm?"

DeathAngelLe

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
          • Demonic Associate 100
          • Smooth Operator 100
          • Battle: Rogue 100
          PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:33 am
          User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
          ██████████████████████████████

It seemed like out of the three of them Sahar had gotten off easy with whatever was going on. There was a chance that what was happening wasn't magic, but it was one of the few fields he was familiar with and anything else he doubted would work on such a large scale without someone seeing something. Hallucinations could be caused by plants or gas, but his affliction and Esme's (speaking of which, now that he looked at him again he could see that the 'rash' was appearing on his clothes too) seemed more like hexes. In a crowd like this, picking out one or more people would be hard too, anything else might have been stumbled upon by now. But, they might just have a lead.

Seth admitted to having seen someone odd too; a man holding the Nanoa fruit. Sahar didn't know about the smell, or where he had seen the man, but he definitely remembered seeing a shady guy in a coat that had a bad feel about him. "Oh! You have found the Nanoa fruit before?" He perked up at this new information, excited to hear more about the fruit from someone who had seen it first hand. Wait-no, they had more important things to worry about right now. He would have to tuck his questions away for another time. "I have never seen it before, but I have been researching it a bit. The fruit can not be taken off of the island, otherwise, it rots, correct? I doubt what he is selling it the real thing, maybe it is just a look alike..."

Sahar really wanted to find that man again and question him..."Hm?" His attention shifted back to Esme at his gesturing. What did he want? It seemed like he was heading away from the festival again. Well, pursuing the hooded man might be dangerous, so they could at least see if getting off the beach would cure their afflictions. "Coming?" He asked Seth as he followed Esme, grabbing onto his sleeve so he wouldn't get lost. It seemed like his sense of direction was completely shot, when he looked away from an area he forgot about it completely. Right now was the worst time to get lost.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: Curious, confused, feeling a bit calmer. <<<<<

[[Ooc: It's cool! ]]

Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games