Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:58 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
"Indeed it is. Taking care of pokemon can be hard work, but it all depends on how much care you want to give it. I plan to take good care of Pebbles. But we have to be careful when brushing her fur. It is charged with electricity you know. But other than that little worry, this will be fun. Plus, one way to raise her is to have her battle other pokemon for money for other things we might need. We can find the berries we need easily enough since we know she likes raspberries. Her feature is cuteness so she likes sweet, but not too sweet. And of course there are the essential berries for status conditions. Peaches for poisoning, strawberries for burns, persimmons for confusion, oranges for a small bit of health restoration, sitrus berries for a bigger health restoration...yeah there are lots of berries and pokemon eat only berries."

Jinxi laughed. "Maybe not the best preparation, but better than nothing. Babies are not so limited in their tastes after the first half year or so."

"Pokemon are more like animals than babies. The only difference is, Pokemon can learn stuff and are more adapt to nature than us. Raising this one to level 100 is going to be no easy task and its not a baby either. What level are you currently?"

"18."

"How is it that no one adopted you earlier?" Jinxi asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:44 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
"Indeed it is. Taking care of pokemon can be hard work, but it all depends on how much care you want to give it. I plan to take good care of Pebbles. But we have to be careful when brushing her fur. It is charged with electricity you know. But other than that little worry, this will be fun. Plus, one way to raise her is to have her battle other pokemon for money for other things we might need. We can find the berries we need easily enough since we know she likes raspberries. Her feature is cuteness so she likes sweet, but not too sweet. And of course there are the essential berries for status conditions. Peaches for poisoning, strawberries for burns, persimmons for confusion, oranges for a small bit of health restoration, sitrus berries for a bigger health restoration...yeah there are lots of berries and pokemon eat only berries."

Jinxi laughed. "Maybe not the best preparation, but better than nothing. Babies are not so limited in their tastes after the first half year or so."

"Pokemon are more like animals than babies. The only difference is, Pokemon can learn stuff and are more adapt to nature than us. Raising this one to level 100 is going to be no easy task and its not a baby either. What level are you currently?"

"18."

"How is it that no one adopted you earlier?" Jinxi asked.

"I kept myself well hidden. And its quite a ways from the world of pokemon to here and Pokemon cannot drive anything super fast like a car. Maybe a wagon, but thats if one of us is pulling the other one."

"So you trained yourself to that level? Interesting. Well, it will be good to train you to level 100. I dunno about using a thunderstone though. You're pretty cute in this form."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:02 pm
empress dee
"I kept myself well hidden. And its quite a ways from the world of pokemon to here and Pokemon cannot drive anything super fast like a car. Maybe a wagon, but thats if one of us is pulling the other one."

"So you trained yourself to that level? Interesting. Well, it will be good to train you to level 100. I dunno about using a thunderstone though. You're pretty cute in this form."

Trixi tilted her head to one side in confusion. "Why hide so long, train by yourself, and then come out of hiding now?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:57 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi tilted her head to one side in confusion. "Why hide so long, train by yourself, and then come out of hiding now?" she asked.

"Part of it is trust, but the other part is shyness. Plus, I was a very independant pokemon until recently. I had just finished training and must have fallen asleep outside when Rock found me. I'm grateful for it though. Now I can really shine. Some pokemon train their entire lives without finding a trainer. Those pokemon just wanted to be by themselves and there are quite a few like that. But most of us explore and when we appear it is our hope that we get our own pokeball and trainer. Pidgey for instance love to be trained so do rattata. Those who appear lots in great numbers in regions love being trained, but sadly, nobody seems to want us and we over populate. Rattata grow in great numbers anyways so do Zubat."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:11 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Part of it is trust, but the other part is shyness. Plus, I was a very independant pokemon until recently. I had just finished training and must have fallen asleep outside when Rock found me. I'm grateful for it though. Now I can really shine. Some pokemon train their entire lives without finding a trainer. Those pokemon just wanted to be by themselves and there are quite a few like that. But most of us explore and when we appear it is our hope that we get our own pokeball and trainer. Pidgey for instance love to be trained so do rattata. Those who appear lots in great numbers in regions love being trained, but sadly, nobody seems to want us and we over populate. Rattata grow in great numbers anyways so do Zubat."

Trixi shrugged. "Friends are good." She glanced at Jinxi and smiled. Then said to the pokemon, "Good luck. I'm betting Rock will be a great trainer. I know his mom is, and she probably taught him well!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:26 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi shrugged. "Friends are good." She glanced at Jinxi and smiled. Then said to the pokemon, "Good luck. I'm betting Rock will be a great trainer. I know his mom is, and she probably taught him well!"

"Well, Jinxi, do you think its a good idea we go house hunting now? There are a few spots I had in mind and this way when we do find a spot, we can think about what jobs we for sure want to have."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:10 pm
empress dee
"Well, Jinxi, do you think its a good idea we go house hunting now? There are a few spots I had in mind and this way when we do find a spot, we can think about what jobs we for sure want to have."

"I think that's a great idea!" Jinxi agreed. The idea of finding something useful to do made her smile even bigger.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:09 am
JoyRose
empress dee

"I think that's a great idea!" Jinxi agreed. The idea of finding something useful to do made her smile even bigger.

With the pokemon in tow, Rock and Jinxi set out to find their new home. The first spot they looked at was a castle/mansion similar to the one that Dee and Terry owned, only a bit smaller. It had a similar set up where the gym, the arcades, the kitchen, and a pool were in the same locations. On the second floor, so far, it had a bathroom, two empty rooms and the master bedroom complete with an entrance to another room on the third floor. Plus, there were the basement floors with the sun stones, but no crops or trees or animals yet. There was even a basement suite for a guest room if they wanted someone to take that.

The additional hotel had yet to be built if they wanted it.

Rock asked Jinxi after the tour was done with that first place, "What do you think of this place? Terry built this place too with the help of Dee and the others. This one is similar to home, but there is still stuff that can make this mansion ours. Like the bar isn't done on the third floor and it doesnt have to be a bar it can be anything we want. The basements are perfect for farming. we can have someone take up the guest room if we want."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:29 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

With the pokemon in tow, Rock and Jinxi set out to find their new home. The first spot they looked at was a castle/mansion similar to the one that Dee and Terry owned, only a bit smaller. It had a similar set up where the gym, the arcades, the kitchen, and a pool were in the same locations. On the second floor, so far, it had a bathroom, two empty rooms and the master bedroom complete with an entrance to another room on the third floor. Plus, there were the basement floors with the sun stones, but no crops or trees or animals yet. There was even a basement suite for a guest room if they wanted someone to take that.

Rock asked Jinxi after the tour was done with that first place, "What do you think of this place? Terry built this place too with the help of Dee and the others. This one is similar to home, but there is still stuff that can make this mansion ours. Like the bar isn't done on the third floor and it doesnt have to be a bar it can be anything we want. The basements are perfect for farming. we can have someone take up the guest room if we want."

Jinxi said, "I would like a spot for Jinxi, and farms seem like a great idea. What about your new pokemon? Where will she stay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:38 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi said, "I would like a spot for Jinxi, and farms seem like a great idea. What about your new pokemon? Where will she stay?"

"Of course Trixi can have her own room. And my pokemon will be free to roam the mansion of course, but close enough so that when I need her for something, she's there to help. A Pikachu can be very handy in a rainstorm and the power is out. Pikachus are like live batteries, except cuter. Its also important not to abuse the power you are given with Pokemon too, after all they are live creatures. we would have to purchase seeds from Harvest Gardens or get some seeds from mom to start our farms. What crops were you thinking we should have? And I think its best to start small so we get used to the work and so we have enough time to go on some pokemon training. We might want to get ourselves some pokemon who would be great for farmwork if we need to go on a vacation and such."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:03 pm
empress dee
"Of course Trixi can have her own room. And my pokemon will be free to roam the mansion of course, but close enough so that when I need her for something, she's there to help. A Pikachu can be very handy in a rainstorm and the power is out. Pikachus are like live batteries, except cuter. Its also important not to abuse the power you are given with Pokemon too, after all they are live creatures. we would have to purchase seeds from Harvest Gardens or get some seeds from mom to start our farms. What crops were you thinking we should have? And I think its best to start small so we get used to the work and so we have enough time to go on some pokemon training. We might want to get ourselves some pokemon who would be great for farmwork if we need to go on a vacation and such."

Jinxi nodded in agreement. Pokemon farmers? Sounds delightful! I would definitely want tomatoes and celery and strawberry plants, as well as some trees like orange trees, apple trees, and almond trees. I'd like to keep a few chickens for fresh eggs and a couple of milk cows, too." Jinxi smiled at the thought of all that delicious fresh food.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:35 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded in agreement. Pokemon farmers? Sounds delightful! I would definitely want tomatoes and celery and strawberry plants, as well as some trees like orange trees, apple trees, and almond trees. I'd like to keep a few chickens for fresh eggs and a couple of milk cows, too." Jinxi smiled at the thought of all that delicious fresh food.

"Celery is hard to come by, but the rest we can definitely get. So, this is the place you want then? I admit, it would be easiest because it would feel like home and yet, no annoying noises coming from the next room. Plus, we can take the master bedroom. We can get some of the stuff for the farm another day, but we will have to move our stuff from my parents place to here. I'm sure my parents would be happy that we found a place so quickly. And be sure to thank my dad and mom for building this place."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:22 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Celery is hard to come by, but the rest we can definitely get. So, this is the place you want then? I admit, it would be easiest because it would feel like home and yet, no annoying noises coming from the next room. Plus, we can take the master bedroom. We can get some of the stuff for the farm another day, but we will have to move our stuff from my parents place to here. I'm sure my parents would be happy that we found a place so quickly. And be sure to thank my dad and mom for building this place."

Jinxi nodded enthusiastically. "Will do! And no celery isn't really a problem so long as we can grow some other green veggie like broccoli."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:58 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded enthusiastically. "Will do! And no celery isn't really a problem so long as we can grow some other green veggie like broccoli."

"The only green vegetable I have seen grown are cabbages and thats a spring one."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:02 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"The only green vegetable I have seen grown are cabbages and thats a spring one."

"Cabbages and kings! No, that's another realm. But cabbages are good." Jinxi smiled. "Though Trixi may not think so." She chuckled at the thought of Trixi's objections to any veggies.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games