Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:10 pm

User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Visit? Did this guy travel around a lot then, that seemed like fun. Of course, Alphonse didn't move around that much himself, not when he found a nice place to settle down for a while. "So it's like a simulation?" It sounded cool to have a map of places and getting to see how they changed over time. "Wouldn't ya have to update it every now and then though? Ya can't anticipate extream weather or expansion." There wasn't technology that advanced after all, not to Alphonse's knowledge at least. Then again, Xeven's map did things he'd never seen...

Could he be an alien? Nah, that couldn't be right. Just because a guy was big, grey, and had weird tech didn't make him an alien. "Ya mean around here or everywhere?" Either way, he had to give it a moment's thought, turning back to his sketch. "Yeah, gotta admit yer the most interestin' person I've seen since gettin' here. I found this pretty cool cave down by the beach; it's filled with gemstones and there were some weird carvings on the walls. It's a pain gettin' to it but it's worth the trip." Alphonse hadn't been back to the cave since his first visit, but he did plan to visit it again. It would be worth nearly dying to get a few photos of the place.

"Sketch is done. If ya don't mind me askin', what color are you? Ya look gray to me, but a lot of things look gray to me so it's hard ta tell."

≺ Cash: $923.25 ≺ Mood: Curious ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

asbloodrunscold
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:43 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[¤]] T.E.L.E'K.R.A.S.U.S.<|<
[[Designation: James -- Laird]]

With the sketch done Xeven figured he was able to express more movement than most. It wasn't a problem to him since movement was just a function of the body in had created, no so much a need but apart of his expression at this point. He could be a statue if he wished & for hours on end.

Xeven nodded as the map was complete. It gave a series of beeps to let him know before it began to move about, mimicking the scenery perfectly without the people in it. He turned it off "Correct, simulation & predictive programs. A useful tool I'd say." he tapped it, rolling up the sleeve of his suit to show the metal device bound to her arm. He turned it back. He gave a small silent chuckle before speaking "Eh weather predictions not so hard, but I know little about this planet's weather since Its actually the first time I've been here since it was just a bunch of molten rock, and well..uninhabitable. I don't think it rains giant orbs of unbreakable crystalline materials here though..does it?" he thought for a moment about it. He'd have to visit each place again as the weather changed.

The man seemed fine with his presence though, willing to answer his question. That cave was something he knew nothing about "Oh my, maybe I'll check it out at some point, it seems like quite a sight to behold." none of the information he got told him about such a place & Xeven was very much a lover of natural formations of that nature, they were wonderful things.
He made a little note to search for this location he was speaking of so that he might see it. He looked up quickly to answer the net question "I believe you call it green." he thought to him.

C.L: [Park] __ C.A: [Vixen] __ C.M: [985$] __M.S: [Single]

SoujiAtsumi

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:16 pm

User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

Alphonse gave an appreciative whistle when Xeven him showed the metal device bound to his arm. It looked kind of uncomfortable, but cool nonetheless. He would have said as much if the other man's statements hadn't given him pause. Xeven hadn't been here since the planet since before it was even a planet; he was seriously an alien!? "Er, if it does I'm the last ta know about it." Alphonse was openly staring at him now, trying to judge if he was joking or not. It was a hard pill to swallow, but it seemed like Xeven was being honest with him.

Seeing as the sketch was done, he moved closer to the alien, having taken a new interest in him. He might not be interested in technology or space aside from video games, but it wasn't every day you met an alien! "I'll warn ya, if yer not a strong swimmer don't try finding it. The tunnel leading to it is underwater and tricky to get through; it took me a few times before I reached the place." Would the ocean pose a problem for him though? If Xeven was an alien then that meant his body didn't work like usual earthlings, right?

Alphonse hummed lightly as he took out his pencils and held them up to try and judge which one would be best for Xeven's skin tone. "So, if ya don't mind me askin', where are ya from? Other than space, I mean." He obviously wasn't from Earth, but was he at least from this solar system?

≺ Cash: $923.25 ≺ Mood: Curious ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

asbloodrunscold
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:38 pm

>|>X.E.V.E.N
[[¤]] T.E.L.E'K.R.A.S.U.S.<|<
[[Designation: James -- Laird]]

Xeven gave his head a small shake. He was pretty sure this place didn't have any of the strange weathers he knew about since the technology on this planet was rather undeveloped, but he still had no clue what type of weather he might experience. Maybe the worst they got was rain of made of fire? Those were normally pretty but harmless...unless you got the rare orb that didn't go out. He'd have to keep track.

He was given another warning but he seemed to give another silent chuckle "I'll be fine, I have the tools to get where I need." though his body alone would lessen the problems. He technically had no need of breathing though it was surprisingly interesting to simulate breath just as he was simulating weight on this planet. It was an interesting thing, being an Earthling.

When he was asked where he came from he gave Alphonse a smile "I am a planet that resides near Arcturus 37.7 light years from your solar system. You've seen our sun, our planet is generally hidden from you as we're also technically not from your dimension.' he told him of course, spending some more times answering questions about his extraterrestrial nature.

C.L: [Park] __ C.A: [Vixen] __ C.M: [985$] __M.S: [Single]

SoujiAtsumi

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:35 pm

x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ②④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥⑦
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:56 am

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick and Hiro back to their usual routine of visiting the park after work hours. Looking forward to the video chat with Kenzie after sundown and hoped the guy feeling up to it. Played with the kitten as usual at their usual spot. Used his plant restoration on some torn up flowers on the out of the park. He figured he could lounge around the house until its time for the video chat. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:55 pm

x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ②④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥⑦
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:19 am

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick and Hiro to their spot to their usual routine of visiting the park after work hours. Looking forward to the video chat with Kenzie after sundown like they have been doing for a couple weeks for a few minutes. Played with his beloved kitten with the help of the toys. Used his plant restoration on some torn up flowers on the out of the park and wood restoration on worn out benches they usual pass by. He figured he could do some out door chores since the weather is good enough for it. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

LovinglyToxic

Tipsy Spark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:34 pm

❇ Aileen Ó Ceallaigh ❇
✥ Banshee ✥
User Image
A good girl is better than millions of bitches
But one b***h can leave you with millions of stitches.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

[Character Enter]

Looking around the park seemed rather empty? Which was usual for a park to be this empty but Ali did not mind she enjoyed the silence and couldn't help but to sit in the grass and run her fingers through it while whistling a soft little tune. It was peaceful in the sense that the girl was not expected to make small talk with someone she may end up disliking.

A yawn escaped the girl's lips as she laid back and thought about her home back in Ireland, were the witch trials over? Could she ever safely return to the place that she loved? Or would she be forced to stay here until wherever fate takes her, It wasn't that she didn't like her new home because she did it was just she missed the friends and the people she had grown close to back in Ireland.

Slowly her thoughts started to drift further and further away as her eyes became heavy, the grass was soft and the poor girl hadn't exactly had a nap yet so maybe a small nap before it gets dark wouldn't be so bad now would it? Before she could make up her mind her eyes had already drifted closed and with a final yawn the banshee was asleep.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

I'm just letting you know I'm emotionally unavailable
I'd love to reciprocate your love but I'm incapable.

What i'm wearing: Eat your heart out
Who I'm with: N/A
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:40 pm

User Image

Name : Ailene Rivera

Money : $1000

Outfit : ♡♡♡

Thoughts : Hmm? What's this?

Company : Aileen Ó Ceallaigh

Feeling : Curious, happy, and confused

""

Ailene had no particular motivation for coming the park, truthfully she was simply going for a walk, she felt quite nice. The sun was warm across her skin, caressing her gently in its rays. It was familiar, perhaps the only familiar feeling that she had throughout her life. The only consistency. She could feel its warmth in her long hair, warming up her back. She'd been here and there throughout her couple weeks, but truthfully she wanted to learn how to do her job more than anything else, and she had spent the majority of her time there. She'd gotten to know some people that way, but she hadn't really experienced much. One of her clients had told her that the park was beautiful... Well, that was part of what he told her. But so far she had to admit, he was correct. The park was very beautiful, she could hear the chirping of birds and the chatter of animals that were hidden about the trees and brush. This place indeed seemed to have it all... But something felt off to the Spirit. She could sense something that was different the environment around her, and it didn't take her long to find the source... A girl, laying on the ground.

This girl had an odd feeling around her, it was very peculiar... It wasn't hostile by any means, just different. A feeling that she had felt before, but it wasn't one that she was very familiar with. And then there was her... Was she sleeping? It was a rather odd place to take a nap. She was very open here... Ailene felt a bit of concern for the girl as she approached her. She typically didn't like to wake sleeping people, she had long since learned that, for many people, nothing irritated them more than being woken up when they are sleeping. But this was slightly different. She was concerned for the girl for sleeping in such the open area. But as she walked to the girls spot on the grass, smiling faintly. She couldn't help but admire her choice of a napping spot, though. She had picked an excellent location, at least. Careful to keep her hair from tickling the sleeping girl, she crouched beside her and gently rested a hand upon her shoulder. Her touch far to light to startle as she murmured "Hello... Sorry to wake you..." She said to the napping girl, hopefully stirring her to consciousness. Her voice is ethereal, it sounds as if two or three voices speak at once. In very, very faintly different tones. It's almost indistinguishable, but it's just prominent enough to be noticeable. It gives her voice a delightfully chilling quality, like a good ASMR. Her words, though soft, seem to almost have a physical presence. A softness like velvet as they flow across the Banshee.

LovinglyToxic

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:44 pm

KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Workout
Company:: No one... yet
Feeling:: Pumped
Condition:: Healthy/Tired
Wallet:: 2,872.69$
Items::
Items in Shadow Realm:: COM-glasses, Ammo, Sunglasses, City map (marked with red X's) Badge, S&W 627, Cell Phone and Handcuffs
OOC::

Alfons Jäger

He kept running the clues over and over again in his hand as he ran the course of the park. From the north end down to the South and then all around again, the info he's gotten on the the culprit was nothing more than ghost stories. Yet there had to have been something usual, right? There had to be a slip up in the man's plans but where was the kink in the shadowy figure's armor? While he waited on the hospital reports and info to be sent to his smartwatch the detective kept running his last lap until her came to a stop near a water fountain where he could turn the faucet on and get some much needed water.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:44 pm

User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis let out a sigh as she stretched her arms over her head. She had finally moved into her new home and gotten all her things unpacked. So since she was settled, she decided to go out and look around. She would've brought Hazel along, but the puppy was asleep so she left her to sleep. Of course not knowing where to go exactly, she just walked. Eventually after a bit of aimless wandering, she found herself at a park. Standing under a cherry blossom tree, she caught a few falling petals in her hands. Smiling peacefully, she let them gently fall to the ground. Pulling her headphones over her ears, she pulled out her phone and set one of her playlists to shuffle. As a upbeat song entered her ears, she continued her exploration. Humming along to the music, a slight skip was in her step. She couldn't help but hop onto random benches and walk along them. Her thoughts started to wander, thinking of what new things she'd get to experience now that she was living on her own.
She'd always been surrounded by her family and friends. Being in a new place and not knowing anyone was exciting. Unfortunately she wasn't watching where she was walking, This quickly led to her bumping into something, or rather someone and falling backwards on her backside. Letting out a grunt from the sudden impact, she rubbed her head and took off her headphones to look up at what exactly she had hit.

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 1000 ♚ My Location: Soleil Park ♚ My Company: -- ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: First Day Out ♚ My Musings: This place is nice~ ♚ My Mood: Content ♚ My Stuff: Backpack, Headphones, Cellphone
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games