Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:52 am
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Question: Did I make the Name That Manga too hard??? No one has even answered to the thread... question

uh i didn't know you had revamped it
maybe edit the title to draw more people in?

Kay...lol...I have an idea...

yeah i noticed it was a sticky after you posted this yesterday . . . i didn't even notice it til you said something. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:30 am
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Question: Did I make the Name That Manga too hard??? No one has even answered to the thread... question

yeah i noticed it was a sticky after you posted this yesterday . . . i didn't even notice it til you said something. sweatdrop

What thread are you talking about?  

Tobias Mule

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:46 am
Mika Relie
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei

It's a sticky... sweatdrop

Should I make it a normal thread???  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:18 pm
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei

you could try
it really blended in with the other stickies to me sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:52 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei

you could try

Yeah, I was afrraid that's what happened...okies, I'll try that. ^^

So, Masq, what'd you think about HouseWives last night? xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:00 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Mika Relie
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei

you could try

Yeah, I was afrraid that's what happened...okies, I'll try that. ^^

So, Masq, what'd you think about HouseWives last night? xd

Oh it was a really good episode! Gaberille's reaction when she found out she was pregant and then fount out that Carlos had tampered with her BCP! Hahahahaha! The party scene was just pretty funny. And wasn't that PI that Susan hired the same hitman that Mr. Young hired to kill Mrs. Huber?  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:11 pm
Masquanade

Oh it was a really good episode! Gaberille's reaction when she found out she was pregant and then fount out that Carlos had tampered with her BCP! Hahahahaha! The party scene was just pretty funny. And wasn't that PI that Susan hired the same hitman that Mr. Young hired to kill Mrs. Huber?

Yes! The party scene was wonderful! My dad and I about fell out of our chairs in the beginning when Gabriel is getting the pregnancy test and disappears for a few mintues and then all of a sudden from the rest room you hear "SON OF A b***h!!!" lol Classic! xd

My friend and I were talking about Zack last night, we don't know whether to feel sorry for him or not. Like, I feel bad because his dad is a complete a** and he has kind of a screwed up life, but then he goes and does destructive things...like, I'm pretty sure it was Zack who blew Susan's kitchen up because he had the lighter at the end of the show...

And, yes, that is the same PI that Mr. Young hired to kill Ms. Huber... eek DUN DUN DUNNN~!!! That'll be interesting... whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:32 am
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

Yes! The party scene was wonderful! My dad and I about fell out of our chairs in the beginning when Gabriel is getting the pregnancy test and disappears for a few mintues and then all of a sudden from the rest room you hear "SON OF A b***h!!!" lol Classic! xd

My friend and I were talking about Zack last night, we don't know whether to feel sorry for him or not. Like, I feel bad because his dad is a complete a** and he has kind of a screwed up life, but then he goes and does destructive things...like, I'm pretty sure it was Zack who blew Susan's kitchen up because he had the lighter at the end of the show...

And, yes, that is the same PI that Mr. Young hired to kill Ms. Huber... eek DUN DUN DUNNN~!!! That'll be interesting... whee

Yeah like when the show first started you felt bad for Zack because his mom died, and then his died sent to some children's mental clinic, and then you learned about him "killing Dana." But now you're like . . . his really messed up. But either way Zack or Paul are both scarey and dangerous. sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:58 pm
And this is why I avoid shows like this. It sounds like a primetime soap opera to me. xp
I stick with crime shows mostly. And anime when I can get it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:50 pm
Mika Relie
And this is why I avoid shows like this. It sounds like a primetime soap opera to me. xp

Hahaha. I have wierd taste in stuff. But hey some anime is very soap operish. I mean come on- can anyone say Fushigi Yugi?  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:06 pm
Masquanade
Mika Relie

Hahaha. I have wierd taste in stuff. But hey some anime is very soap operish. I mean come on- can anyone say Fushigi Yugi?

lol
I've been trying to catch up on my FY DVDs that I've had since February. xd

I watched the re-release of the 4th volume yesterday...I need or rather I want to watch the 5th...which I have, but...it has a sad episode in it. A couple, actually. Because the 4th DVD ends after the Star Festival and when Tamahome goes to visit his family... sad  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:10 pm
Mika Relie

A little...but unlike Soap Operas, there is actually some good actors and actresses in this and it's very humorous. I love the characters...they're so great all in there own way. 3nodding

*feels a bit dorkish now...* sweatdrop  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:56 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Mika Relie

lol
I've been trying to catch up on my FY DVDs that I've had since February. xd

I watched the re-release of the 4th volume yesterday...I need or rather I want to watch the 5th...which I have, but...it has a sad episode in it. A couple, actually. Because the 4th DVD ends after the Star Festival and when Tamahome goes to visit his family... sad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Is that when his family...??????? crying You don't KNOW how hard I cried at that episode... and then the Nuriko one.... omfg I was a basket case.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:05 pm
I never really got into the FY anime, maybe because they didn't start realeasing the seperate DVDs until recently. Though I've seen some of it- I went to some party and they had the boxset and we watched some episodes of it.  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:45 pm
Masquanade
I never really got into the FY anime, maybe because they didn't start realeasing the seperate DVDs until recently. Though I've seen some of it- I went to some party and they had the boxset and we watched some episodes of it.

I watched it back before anime was on DVD. My friend had gotten into, like, the first 3 manga that were out and she realized it was an anime and so she bought the series on VHS...dubbed. gonk
I hated Miaka's voice with a passion because one, it's Fuu's voice from Rayearth xp and two, I didn't like Fuu and now she's trying to make her voice all happy and chipper?!? Eh?!? No...it just didn't really work. But after a while I got used to it...so...yeah...but now that I'm the DVDs for meself, I'm watching it subbed and I love it so much more!!! I love how Tasuki calls himself "Gen-chan", rotfl...
I need to buy the OVA box set...Hmm...I wonder if they'll put those out on seperate discs as well??? Even though there's only like 6 episodes...? xp  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games