Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:44 am

A random Chuunin stepped on the one of the monkeys.
"Oh, sorry, dude!" He apologized
The monkeys glared at him.
"What?"
Screams could be heard by everyone. The monkeys ran away in fear.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:04 am

Sabu eats a banana then throws the rest into the water.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:29 am

Silly Genji
((Goddammit! Who cares if you don't know what the other person's Doujutsu can't do. I do. And I put down the stats. So don't argue. Once its put down, its put down. It's not changing. Kai definitely has an advantage.
Btw, Walker, Bakuryu better not do stuff that you haven't told me about, otherwise I'll get the three monkeys to stab and kill him. I'm not kidding. If someone disobeys me or pisses me off, the three monkeys will kill your off character. Um, yeah. I lied when I said Fuu Tei was the strongest. It's actually these three monkeys. So watch out. And behave yourselves... Both of you…))
((scary, lol))
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:43 am

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
As the streams of quick silver hit the shield, they penatrated only about a foot into the barrier before they rebounded away from it, causing it to shake and ripple violently, but unable to actually break it. Bakuryu twisted his hands to direct the liquid metal's movements. Bakuryu saw something through his copied sharigan, it was a strange looking mange sharigan. Remembering what Raith had taught him, Rio and Reena about the sharigan, he averted his gaze so that he did not look directly into Kai's new eyes. As he brought the missle like metal streams back at Kai's barrier, he used a small amount of burioku and folded all of his fingers into a fist, execpt his middle and index fingers. As he did this, the very tips of the liquid metal solidified and sharpened into spikes and blades.
"Suiton Suikoudan no Jutsu." Kai said as 4 pillars of water shot from the ocean and headed for Bakaryu.
When Bakuryu saw the water pillars he made 6 hand seals and the quick silver streams came back to him and eveloped his arms as he said "Liquid Metal [EDIT]Fusion[/EDIT]" just as the water slamed into him, the quick silver on his arms reshaped into a partial sphere shield and took the force of the water, leaving it mishaped and mangled, but still intacted. Bakuryu shaped the metal with his mind until it was shaped like a sword in each hand, thought there was no handle, he held it by the rest of the metal sticking to his lower arms.

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:03 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
As the streams of quick silver hit the shield, they penatrated only about a foot into the barrier before they rebounded away from it, causing it to shake and ripple violently, but unable to actually break it. Bakuryu twisted his hands to direct the liquid metal's movements. Bakuryu saw something through his copied sharigan, it was a strange looking mange sharigan. Remembering what Raith had taught him, Rio and Reena about the sharigan, he averted his gaze so that he did not look directly into Kai's new eyes. As he brought the missle like metal streams back at Kai's barrier, he used a small amount of burioku and folded all of his fingers into a fist, execpt his middle and index fingers. As he did this, the very tips of the liquid metal solidified and sharpened into spikes and blades.
"Suiton Suikoudan no Jutsu." Kai said as 4 pillars of water shot from the ocean and headed for Bakaryu.
When Bakuryu saw the water pillars he made 6 hand seals and the quick silver streams came back to him and eveloped his arms as he said "Liquid metal (damnit i forgot the last word, i'll put it in later)" just as the water slamed into him, the quick silver on his arms reshaped into a partial sphere shield and took the force of the water, leaving it mishaped and mangled, but still intacted. Bakuryu shaped the metal with his mind until it was shaped like a sword in each hand, thought there was no handle, he held it by the rest of the metal sticking to his lower arms.
"Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu." Kai said as a large water dragon formed from the sea and charged at Bakaryu.
"Suiton Suikoudan no Jutsu." Kai said as 4 pillars of water rose from the water and shot towards Bakaryu aiming to strike him frfom behind.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:00 am

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
When Bakuryu saw the water pillars he made 6 hand seals and the quick silver streams came back to him and eveloped his arms as he said "Liquid metal (damnit i forgot the last word, i'll put it in later)" just as the water slamed into him, the quick silver on his arms reshaped into a partial sphere shield and took the force of the water, leaving it mishaped and mangled, but still intacted. Bakuryu shaped the metal with his mind until it was shaped like a sword in each hand, thought there was no handle, he held it by the rest of the metal sticking to his lower arms.
"Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu." Kai said as a large water dragon formed from the sea and charged at Bakaryu.
"Suiton Suikoudan no Jutsu." Kai said as 4 pillars of water rose from the water and shot towards Bakaryu aiming to strike him frfom behind.
"SON OF A...!" Bakuryu yelled as the water attacks converged and smashed down on him. When the water cleared, a half mutalated metal copy of him remained. "Bear Claw Fist!" Bakuryu said as he appeared behind Kai and strike at Kai his tai-jutsu attack, the black charka dragon on his arm showing that he was using his true tai-jutsu style.

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:10 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"SON OF A...!" Bakuryu yelled as the water attacks converged and smashed down on him. When the water cleared, a half mutalated metal copy of him remained. "Bear Claw Fist!" Bakuryu said as he appeared behind Kai and strike at Kai his tai-jutsu attack, the black charka dragon on his arm showing that he was using his true tai-jutsu style.
The punch hit Kai but then dispeled into water. Kai appeared standing 5 metres away from Bakaryu after using kawarini. Kai looked a Bakaryu trying to make eye contact.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:13 am

((Downloading Naruto movie back later.))

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:23 am

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The kick hit Kai but then dispeled into water. Kai appeared standing 5 metres away from Bakaryu after using kawarini. Kai looked a Bakaryu trying to make eye contact.
(("Bear Claw Fist" is a puch, of sorts, not a kick, hence the fist part))
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:34 am

((Lemme get this straight... Bakaryu is a Jounin too? Can copy doujutsu's and what's more, the ability to use metal as a liquid is like an Elemental Ability in some other anime....))

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:43 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Lemme get this straight... Bakaryu is a Jounin too? Can copy doujutsu's and what's more, the ability to use metal as a liquid is like an Elemental Ability in some other anime....))
((Reminds me of that silver claimer Musica in Rave Master. I wouldn't worry he can't copy mutations of bloodline abilities there to advanced. Besides in this fight Kai is the one with the ocean at his control.))
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:58 am

Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Reminds me of that silver claimer Musica in Rave Master. I wouldn't worry he can't copy mutations of bloodline abilities there to advanced. Besides in this fight Kai is the one with the ocean at his control.))

((Yeah... you got the advantage there....))

lKiCk-l

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:02 am

((But, what about the fact that Bakaryu 'copied' your Sharingan? You can't do that all... no way in hell...))
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:19 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Yeah... you got the advantage there....))

((like I said to genji, Sabu wouldn't do well in a fight out here. Most of his jutsus need plantlife or at least soil, and the other half would set the ship on fire. ;p ))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:31 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
((But, what about the fact that Bakaryu 'copied' your Sharingan? You can't do that all... no way in hell...))
((Who was that last question aimed that?))
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games