Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andough

Fashionable Miko

13,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:10 pm
Hello.

I'm 17 years old. I attend high school, and i'm currently a senior.
I love talking to people, and I have an active imagination. I love to do art, make music, listen to music, talk to my friends, walk, take photographs, and read. I enjoy being with other people. It is nearly impossible for me to hold grudges against anyone. I can sometimes become best friends with my enemies in real life.

Pretty much all there is to know

:3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:31 pm
HI I can't remember if I posted here so I'm posing now

I'm 16 and I just took my last test so that I can graduate with a High school diploma
I love to do alot of things and RPing is one of my favorite!
I can't think of much else for the moment...so yeah  

Moondey

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shelfkid91

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:41 pm
Hello! My name is Shelfkid91, but call me either Shelf, or Knux. Which ever! I am a proud Rper and I really like it!
Interesting facts... Well, I've just opened a guild and we are looking for members, but this isn't the place for that! I can put my foot behind my head, I play clarient, I'm a writer, gamer, I like sonic the hedgehog and every character used in the series. I read. My favorite book series is Warriors by Erin hunter... I don't know what else to put, so... Any questions? heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:14 pm
Me?
I am Onako, otherwise known as O-chan or Kohaku-chan ( there are man yother aliases on my profile)
I am (sadly) 18, but I have the mind of a 15-16 year old.
I like drawing and stuff..hell, I'm going to college for that stuff in a few weeks! XD

I LOVE rping. There's something about a good rp to keep me entertained and keep my creative juices going. So far I'm involved in *counts* five rps and I still yearn for more. D:
So, if anyone wants to rp, just PM me and I'll give it a shot. :3
Or better yet, if you want to start an rp I usually have original ideas (even though most of the time they're centered around war)

so yeah :3
nice to meet you all heart  

Electric Raygun

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:44 pm
'ello and welcome to the guild. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:32 pm
Name: Juletenebreux
nickname:jule
Hobbies: Gaia , anime, RPing, mmorpg, drawing and reading!
favorite rp style: fantasy!

what i like about role playing is that make me thing i am a other or almost and make forget thing that i am not proud of.  

jule tenebreux

The_Berserker_Orson

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:12 pm
Name: Orson
Name's Origin: It is from the Record of Lodoss War, his name came from the berserker.
Employment: Custom Car Mods, Bass player for a band
Father's Job: Dispatch for Schnieder National
Mother's job: Accounting for Schnieder National
Siblings: 1 Older sister
Hobbies: Gaia, anime, RPing, racing games, working on cars
Favorite System: PS2, computer
Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver, Need For Speed, Guitar Hero
Favorite anime: Gundam Wing, Naruto, Trigun
Favorite Food: Seafood
Favorite Movie :Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift
Favorite Instrument: Bass
Favorite Store: Walmart^^
Favorite Bands: Hoobistank, Metallica, Megadeth, Guns 'n Roses
Favorite RP Setting : Midevil Fantasy  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:44 am
Hi, I'm Bman1224! I enjoy playing Adventure Quest and am a member of the AQ Guild, also.  

Brett the Champ

Kit Sinon

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:59 am
um hi, I've been on Gaia for awhile, this is my second guild that I'm in, have a boyfriend, I know alot of people on Gaia, and I'm very proud ot be an RPer  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:53 am
Hi, my username name AzeNaku and my real name is Justin. I play lots of videogames... sweatdrop . Anyways, I've been on Gaia since spring '07. I am a strong believer in luck, probably becuase I have alot of it.

I'm slightly experienced in rp'ing, but I'm still not too good...
So, I joined this guild to help make my rp's better.

My rp's use what were originally goig to be characters in games I was making, such as Aze Naku. You'll probably meet alot of the cast during my time here.  

AzeNaku

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

L33TSauce FTW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:31 am
Hey all! I'm L33TSauce. I'm one of those semi-paranoid people, so I aint' going to tell you my real name. I played WoW (World of Warcraft) to develope my roleplaying skills, and I'm telling you now, I'm alot better then when I started. sweatdrop Anyways, I'm all for medival RPs, cant' really work with the sci-fi stuff, to many big names for things that can just be consider a "gun". I'll see you in the threads! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:14 pm
Well uh...hi! BookSage or BS, you decide xd . Anywho I'm also know as Nathan. I'm a decent writer, play violin alot, and don't look like my avatar (of coaurse that's mostly a given I guess isn't it?) I am fairly new to Gaia. I'm looking forward to some good writing, but don't exspect to much quantity 'cause I study and goof off with my girlfreind (aka life) like a good little nerd. sweatdrop  

BookSage

Magnery Davidson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:23 pm
Yo~

I'm 15 years old, my name is Elizabeth but most people just call me Lizzie! I will be a Sophmore in high school after summer break. I don't look like my avi. I'm talkative once you get me rambling, and I'm a bit shy.

I've been on Gaia for over two years, but I recently created this account and switched everything to it since I was too lazy to save up 10k on my old account, pirategirl27. I rp a lot, I'm polite and... uh.. what else.. I'm single, ever since I got dumped on here and the dude didn't explain why.. evil little....

Anyway, hope to see you on the rps! =D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:39 pm
Hello there everyone, my name is Sir Haru. Of course you may call me anything you want as long as it's appropriate and I understand that you're addressing me. My real name is Matthew, but most call me Matt since it's easier.

I am 18 years old, just graduated from high school and will be going to college two years from now. I play football, baseball, softball, and rugby, but am lucky enough to find the time to work my imagination by playing in as many good role-plays as I can find. Sadly those are rare to come by.

I've been a Gaian for many a year now... can't remember exactly unless I check my profile, and I have been known to be a Modist. If you know what that is cheers to you. I would like to think that I am most known for my punctuation usage rofl but it's probably my trademark indigo typing. Unless I run multiple characters this is my prefered color.

I am currently single, but honestly that doesn't really matter does it? I'll play any role-play. The only criteria it must meet for me is that the topic is interesting and the majority of the people in it show at least some sign of intelligence. Not that hard now is it?

Oh by the way, I give away one free Thank You Letter every month to the rp'er whose skills impress me the most. Just letting you all know. If you're in an rp I'm in, you stand a better chance of getting one rather than one of the rp's I read for fun. Hope to see you around.

Tsugayashi

4,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Rain of Pain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:14 pm
'Ello guild! You can call me Rain.
I don't give out my real name so don't ask for it unless I really get to know you. I am 15 and I will be a sophomore this coming school year. I go to a private school that is pretty well know in my area for its sports team but thats about it.
I love to write and I am currently making a story. I also love to RP. I am a video game fanatic, and yes, I am a girl. xD
I love any type of Rock, and most types of music. If I hear country or Rap I will most likely scream and run out of the room.
I love it when it rains and I am very protective of my friends.
Terrible punctuation and grammer annoys the hell out of me, I will most likely be twitching while reading some illiterate post.
Umm I can't think of anything else to put right now... but you can always ask me questions biggrin

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games