Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:41 pm

Seilene got up and nodded then fallowed Sora

Sulkrai wondering who Sora meant fallowed as well
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:45 pm

They walked until they got to the clearing to see Hero and Serain still sleeping,she sighed and said"Which one do you want?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:13 pm

Seilene sighed and said, "I'll take Serian...." she said then walked over and started cleaning him up.

Sulkrai sat down and watched.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:56 pm

Spirit of Wolves
(( hello i dont mean to disrupt any roleplaying, I am new, my name is Emily and i will be playing a wolf called Alectrona. You can see her on the character profile page ^.^))

Every step she made, a frosty footprint was left behind. Every exhale had an electrical shock to it, Her power, unbelivable.

Since she could remember she had been an outcast, Everywere she went the wolves would attack her, or call her a "witch" for having powers. For as long as she could she was looking for a place to call home, were there were others of her kind, And a sertain "sent" brought her to this mountain. The sent of "Power wolves" were everywere.

A shutter ran down her spine.

((welcome!!! I play five wolves: Seilene, Arkanna, Serian, Zurian, and Sulkria! they too are on the rpc list ^^ you can call me Integra))

Seilene yawned and looked out of the small cave she was in. Looking around she caught the scent of a new wolf. Her curiousity got the better of her and she went to find the wolf.

The sent of seilene was everywere and alectrona just stopped. She wanted to meet the new wolf. so she just waited.

Spirit of Wolves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:10 am

Spirit of Wolves
Spirit of Wolves
(( hello i dont mean to disrupt any roleplaying, I am new, my name is Emily and i will be playing a wolf called Alectrona. You can see her on the character profile page ^.^))

Every step she made, a frosty footprint was left behind. Every exhale had an electrical shock to it, Her power, unbelivable.

Since she could remember she had been an outcast, Everywere she went the wolves would attack her, or call her a "witch" for having powers. For as long as she could she was looking for a place to call home, were there were others of her kind, And a sertain "sent" brought her to this mountain. The sent of "Power wolves" were everywere.

((welcome!!! I play five wolves: Seilene, Arkanna, Serian, Zurian, and Sulkria! they too are on the rpc list ^^ you can call me Integra))

Seilene yawned and looked out of the small cave she was in. Looking around she caught the scent of a new wolf. Her curiousity got the better of her and she went to find the wolf.

The sent of seilene was everywere and alectrona just stopped. She wanted to meet the new wolf. so she just waited.

Seilene stepped out into an opening and looked around. The scent of the new wolf was everywhere, She noticed that she had never been in this part of the territory and noted what it looked like for a reference.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:35 am

Sora sighed as she cleaned Hero up....

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:32 am

Spirit of Wolves
Spirit of Wolves

Seilene stepped out into an opening and looked around. The scent of the new wolf was everywhere, She noticed that she had never been in this part of the territory and noted what it looked like for a reference.

Almirrah quietly followed Seilene, noticing the strong scent. She looked around as she stood low to the ground, her head still.
The wolf is nearby...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:34 am

Hashi was wonder around not really paying attention to his surrondings until he smelled Seilene he barked in exciment as he headed towards the scent seeing Seilene he jumps on her and says"Seilene Onii-san!!!"

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:43 am

Almirrah freezes, her yellow eyes staring at Seilene and this new wolf that came form nowhere. She placed her fornt paw softly on the ground and then continued to stand behind the foilage, frozen and low to the ground, hidden in the shadows.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:44 am

Hashi let go of Seilene and beamed...being only a pup he didn't smell Almirrah or was paying attention to his surrondings

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:15 pm

Slighter was walking around in the woods, walking up the moutain Slighter wasen't paying attentiont to nothing like usual and tripped over a root sticking out of the ground. "Ouch....." he said to himself has he stood up and shook the hardening mudd off his face but he could only do so much and the rest which stayed on his face made him look like some sort of monster in the shade.

Once He got most of the way up the moutain, Slighter smelt new wolves in his surrounding and curiousity took the best of him has he rolled in mudd to cover his scent and slowly creeped towards the wolves.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:18 pm

"Seilen Onii-san!!! I caugt my first rabbit!!!!"Hashi said all happy

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:24 pm

Almirrah looked away, hoping not to see a trace of blood form the kill that Hashi had made. Her eyes spotted a beetle which began to crawl away form her, and she stomped on it satisfyingly. She smiled, but then she suddenly looked up, noticing another strange.. yet familiar, scent in the air. She knew that whoever it was, was approaching closer to the area.
Creeping back into the shadows, Almirrah stayed and waited to see who the wolf may be...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:37 pm

Slighter heard the one of the wolf saying she/he had captured a rabbit and sighed has he remeber his old day as a pup before he had made is way into this territory which he now lead as the alpha mail. once he got to the moutian top, Slighter layed down underneath a small bush and looked around only seeing one of the wolves in the area but he knew there was atleast one more.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:41 pm

Hashi was smiling as he looked around for something to play with.....then he found a butterfly and started to play with it
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games