Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o sunflower king

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:27 pm
Dr_lecter1988
jesus, 7 new people. You guys make yourselves at home and have some cookies * hands out baskets-o-cookies* welcome to The Got Goth? Guild.
COOKIES! *Hoardes them all* MINE!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:31 pm
The Cookie Whore Pirate
Dr_lecter1988
jesus, 7 new people. You guys make yourselves at home and have some cookies * hands out baskets-o-cookies* welcome to The Got Goth? Guild.
COOKIES! *Hoardes them all* MINE!

*lol* You have to introduce yourself to get your own cookies.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:33 pm
pirate lady, this ninja mod says share the cookies. and she did luri  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:39 pm
Dr_lecter1988

Ah, my mistake *curses headache*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

hexboyfriend

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:24 am
Fresh Victim!!
Name biggrin aniel
Appearance:5'7", brown hair, brown eyes, hung
Favorite Bands: Lacuna Coil, The Cure, Avenged Sevenfold, Evanescence, The Gathering, The Offspring, Green Day, System of a Down, Trash Brats, The Sump Pumps, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, and a whole lot more.
Sexuality:Bisexual
Relationship Status:Single (Dammit!)
Hobbies/Interests:Anime, Cartoons, Horror movies, comic books, reading, writing, music, witchcraft, science, ghosts, esp, astral projection.
Personality:uh...mopey, funny, quiet
Pet Peeves:people who are happy too damn much!!!!!!
Likes/Dislikes:girls and boys
Reason for joining:I joined Gaia because my friend Sparkle recommended it. I joined Got Goth because what the hell else would I join?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:40 am
hexboyfriend
Fresh Victim!!
Name biggrin aniel
Favorite Bands: Lacuna Coil, The Cure, Avenged Sevenfold, Evanescence, The Gathering, The Offspring, Green Day, System of a Down, Trash Brats, The Sump Pumps, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, and a whole lot more.
Hobbies/Interests:Anime, Cartoons, Horror movies, comic books, reading, writing, music, witchcraft, science, ghosts, esp, astral projection.
Reason for joining:I joined Gaia because my friend Sparkle recommended it. I joined Got Goth because what the hell else would I join?

hahahaha....you actually put hung in your description?...well i'll take your word for it, but the need to notify everyone suggests that you're probably not....(just teasin')  

myredsecret

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:14 am
hexboyfriend
Fresh Victim!!
Name biggrin aniel

Welcome to the guild, and we hope you enjoy your stay. *hands out a basket of cookies*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:09 pm
NAME: Jordan
APPEARANCE: Average height, I don't really know what it is exactly. People constantly ask how I can eat so much, yet be so skinny. Greyish blue eyes. My hair is naturaly dark brown, but that's so boring... so I dyed it red. (It accidentaly turned purple once! That was so cool.)
FAV. BANDS: Tool, Korn, Disturbed, Ra, H2O, Rusted Root, Social Distortion, Dropkick Murphies, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, The Ramones, Saliva, Streetlight Manifesto, Dirty Vegas... a lot more. I like almost all kinds of music and I dont like picking favorites...
SEXUALITY: bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing the piano, writing, drawing, web design (I'm trying to teach myself)
PERSONALITY: Very loud and outgoing, but I don't like working with people... I'm a complete perfectionist and love standing out.
PET PEEVES: when people rub their hand together! I hate that noise!!
LIKES/DISLIKES: I really hate butterflies. A lot. I'm absolutly terrified of them. I also hate it when people underestimate me or think that I'm a quiet, normal person just because I put some effort into school and anything else I do. Religious fanatics and close-minded people should go to hell (just kidding, but I can't stand them.) The most annoying thing in the world is when people interrupt roleplays with a bump or something, or when people put henti in their signatures!!
deep breath
I like anime, computers, animals, random and completly hilarious things, music and challenges.
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw a banner in sombody's signature in a discussion about nachos. It looked pretty awesome, so I checked it out.

haha, i wrote a lot... that happens almost whenever I write something.  

crazykillercat

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:07 pm
NAME: Alanna
APPEARANCE: Brown hair, blue eyes, big nose.
TOE APPEARANCE: My big toe is, well, MASSIVE! (compared to my other toes) And my second toe is just as tall as my big toe. My second-fourth toes are like... wierd. I can't move one of them without moving the rest. My little toe is like this tiny shrimp that is always curled against my foot. My toes turn red when exposed to hot water.
FAV. BANDS: Great Big Sea
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, webdesign, random stuff
PERSONALITY: I can't explain it with words....
PET PEEVES: STUPID PEOPLE
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: good stuff Dislikes: Sucky stuff LOL
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw a banner in someone's siggy and it said something about cookies....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:18 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Pffffft. Fine. gonk *Hands out cookies, but keeps five for herself* ninja NO! WAIT! ----> pirate  

o sunflower king

Marko Ragnos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:22 pm
Raven Belmont
Gangrel614
Tama Belmont
I just realized....I GOTTA COOKIE! OMG!!!!!! YAYNESS!!! *nibbles on it* I love cookies... *sits a corner* cookie! MY COOKIE! *pets it* prrrrecious...
*moves toward her* I like cookies. Can I have some?
No!!! MINE!!!! *knocks him over* You will die before you taste Lisa's cookies!!!!
scream YOU SHARE NOW!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:21 pm
NAME:Michelle/Manson/Algae

APPEARANCE:dark,dirty blond,wavy,long hair/normal weight for my size/5'2"(around there)/colour changing eyes/ilways wearing black eyeliner,clothes,nail polish/

FAV. BANDS:examples:Marylin Manson/Slipknot/Korn/VOLTAIRE!!!

SEX:girl

SEXUALITY:bi

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:unfortunatly single, and the Valentine Dance is coming up!

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:listening to music!!!/internet/reading/tv

PERSONALITY:loyal/fun/layed back/great to talk to

PET PEEVES:stained clothes

LIKES/DISLIKES:books,MUSIC!!!!,VAMPYRES!!!!!!!,internet,MAROON!!!!!,black,limegreen,and all of the other dark colours under the moonlight/I HATE TOMATOES!!!!!,the colour pink,watching peppy people

REASON FOR JOINING:I am simply looking for freinds  

deadrose_gothik

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:31 pm
Welcome, welcome to all the of new people bringing new life and vitality to our guild. *hands out baskets full of cookies* there are more than enough cookies to go around. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:53 pm
NAME: LouisCyphre13 (pronounced Lucifer.....say it aloud fast)
APPEARANCE: uumm, well, black hair, extremely dark eyes, tan-ish skin, 10gauge septum piercing, 12gauge pierced nipples, 5'11", 140lbs, uumm, trench coat and tankerboots?
FAV. BANDS: Saviour Machine, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Dimmu Borgir, Mozart, Beethoven, Wagner...
SEXUALITY: straight up
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: currently a victim to love
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, painting, drawing, photography, photoshop, welding, cobler-ing, modifying clothing/crap, driving, posting?
PERSONALITY: yes
PET PEEVES: labels and posers
LIKES/DISLIKES: pet peeves
REASON FOR JOINING: I was held up at gun point, I think  

LouisCyphre13

chibi_youkii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:24 am
NAME: here is my nickname-Radical Edward
APPEARANCE: short dark brown hair,dark,dark brown eyes, glasses, short, thin
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, Good Charlotte, Marilyn Manson, Korn, Avril Lavigne
SEXUALITY: ask and you will find out(lol)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: unfortunately single, and Valentine's Day is comin'
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading anime, listening to music, shopping, playin' on the internet
PERSONALITY: fun to be with, out-going, kinda dramatic
PET PEEVES: dirty laundry!
LIKES/DISLIKES: like-anime, the internet, dogs, cats,other goths, dark purple,Grr and music dislike-preps, pink, racism, and unmature morons
REASON FOR JOINING: my friend suggested it.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games