Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:45 pm
And even if they do hit, unless you have the bigger ship, you're scrap and being hurled off course.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:00 am
Jaden_Ordo
Anyone that misspells the word 'teh' should have to take some kind of test. It's the only way to spare the good name of whatever it is they want to be, from being smugged by the misspelling blunder that are noobs.

Even though I myself am still a noob in this guild.

eh yeah i really thrash you at being a noob!
redface  

SandPig2k7

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:06 am
What now?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:20 pm
Hello members of the galactic alliance  

xDdancerxD

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:26 pm
Silly! xp

This is the Galactic Empire, aren't I right guys? No Rebel scum here, nope nope nope!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:35 pm
That's the spirit!  

elvisnake2

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:13 pm
ElladanKenet
War is inevitable. As long as we're top dogs, we'll kill ourselves until we find something else to kill. Be it aliens, a new disease, the sun, or even our own religion.

If you want to talk peace, mankind will be at peace with itself the moment the Covenant show up to kick our a**.

Then when we're done, we'll go right back to killing each other.

I think that one thing to solving human suffering in war is to develop something to fight the wars for us that won't suffer. Can you guess what i'm talking about?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:19 pm
Gundams? Please say its GUNDAMS! I CALL EPYON, BITCHES! ITS MINE, YOU HEAR ME? MINE!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:25 pm
Nelowulf
Gundams? Please say its GUNDAMS! I CALL EPYON, BITCHES! ITS MINE, YOU HEAR ME? MINE!

Droids/robots. Send them to go kill each other and you won't have as much human suffering.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:30 pm
Then it becomes nothing more than a game. So much for reducing suffering. It is blood which causes wars to end, not a lack of it.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:36 pm
Nelowulf
Why have Gundams when we can have Veritech Fighters? THey can transform! Can your silly Gundams do that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:36 pm
Nelowulf
Then it becomes nothing more than a game. So much for reducing suffering. It is blood which causes wars to end, not a lack of it.

I never said it would be a lack of war. It would change war tactics. Which would you rather send into battle? An army of people with families and lives they want to continue, or an army of automated mechanical soilders that have no specific future?  

Derpzilla88

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:37 pm
REMEMBER ALDERON!

I mean...

FOR THE EMPIRE!!!!! ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:43 pm
People. Because people would suffer less in the end. Droids have no humanity; they cannot end a war, only continue it. They're only useful for turning war into a game which far more will suffer from.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm
Nelowulf
People. Because people would suffer less in the end. Droids have no humanity; they cannot end a war, only continue it. They're only useful for turning war into a game which far more will suffer from.

Really? The way I see it is that if we us droids, yes war will become a game. But war is already, in a way, a game. I do see your point, but I believe that droids would be an effective tool for war. And I currently can't think of a good comeback. Holy crap, this could turn into a clone war debate. Droids vs humans.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games