Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
Avatar above you game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heavenly angel goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:22 pm
I obsess about death

OCD stands for

Obession
Compulsive
Disorder

hence OCD

it means we can't control or minds well sometimes, certain things like cleaning for example with someone with OCD must make it SUPER clean, or is a clean freak, I have OCD where i obsess about bad things, I can't stop thinking about terrible things such as death/medical/natural disasters sweatdrop , thats why I am so happy, usually you need to fight OCD by not setting it off, which is why i restrict what i watch to cartoons and certain documenatires and history channel 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:23 pm
Lamented_Soul
^ shut up redface

okay my cuzin has OCD so i know what it must be like he gets jobs at the library and stuff just to but books away and he is only 11  

LawrenceIII

angel55cake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:27 pm
i'm a girl. girls need chocolate. the chocolet isn't what gives us mood swings smart one. they just fix them. meaning i need chocolet and it shows through mad mood swings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:28 pm
heavenly angel goddess
I obsess about death

OCD stands for

Obession
Compulsive
Disorder

hence OCD

it means we can't control or minds well sometimes, certain things like cleaning for example with someone with OCD must make it SUPER clean, or is a clean freak, I have OCD where i obsess about bad things, I can't stop thinking about terrible things such as death/medical/natural disasters sweatdrop , thats why I am so happy, usually you need to fight OCD by not setting it off, which is why i restrict what i watch to cartoons and certain documenatires and history channel 3nodding

It can be funny sometimes. Not in your case though, that must be terrible, but that is why my saying is live life to it's fullest. In my case my science teacher finds it hilarious because she will tell me to shut the door or something and I will stand there for about 10 minutes just making sure it is shut. If I don't then I spend about 30 minutes staring at the door and twitching wanting to check it again. What if it wasn't shut all the way and one of the times I didn't really check well enough?  

Lamented_Soul

xXSeesawCrossingXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:28 pm
I'm not allow to have chocolate...I really missing something aren't I?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:29 pm
yes you are. sweatdrop  

angel55cake

Lamented_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:31 pm
LawrenceIII
Lamented_Soul
^ shut up redface

okay my cuzin has OCD so i know what it must be like he gets jobs at the library and stuff just to but books away and he is only 11
I do that for free...... sweatdrop I mean doesn't anyone else get that feeling when you are looking through books and one is out of order so you just have to put it where it belongs and then when you go to put that away you find another one and so on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Devan92
I'm not allow to have chocolate...I really missing something aren't I?

i feel bad for you  

LawrenceIII

Vicious_Cuteness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:32 pm
^ Is saying somethin which I have no clue what it means...

Sorry lol I am playing this really simple yet amuzing game lol, I am so easily entertained ROFL  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:34 pm
Lamented_Soul
LawrenceIII
Lamented_Soul
^ shut up redface

I do that for free...... sweatdrop I mean doesn't anyone else get that feeling when you are looking through books and one is out of order so you just have to put it where it belongs and then when you go to put that away you find another one and so on.
Well I work at the library at my school I help out alot like when they need some one to put books back and read books to see if they are ok for the school, I even tell what books would be good to get..  

xXSeesawCrossingXx

LawrenceIII

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:39 pm
^is a looker if you know what i mean  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:41 pm
^ Is going to die a painful painful death if you know what I mean.... scream  

Vicious_Cuteness

LawrenceIII

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:47 pm
what im just saying that she looks everyone looks i just said in a wierd way  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:50 pm
^ Is really weird and annoying.....

*looks at her sai's beside her* hmmm.....  

Vicious_Cuteness

xXSeesawCrossingXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:53 pm
^ likes south park
I'm watching that right now  
16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games