Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:30 am
(to Serph))

Silence built up in the small space where Toru questioned you. You could tell she was torn about the question and wouldn't make eye contact. She trailed off as though looking for the best words to use. Sympathy or business, whatever this man was here for, he seemed very formal. It was hard for her to say it but the words came out.

"Sogue is....Sogue is dead sir, died in combat just a few days ago. His body was never recovered. There was too much gore and pieces everywhere to really collect them and make a whole person again. He's gone......I'm very sorry." Toru looked at the man that had approached them and a tear feel from her eyes. She was still taking the reality to shock. How could such a great hero be dead? Is he really dead?

((To Sogue and Helena))

A little over an hour past before the air ship was ready and in port. Raz was told to speak about the mission only when they were on the ship he was still attempting small talk. Getting frustrated with the dead air lurking about he opened his mouth to begin.

“You probably won’t be happy to hear this but I’m guessing you know this mission has little to do with Joa Boo.” Raz started just to clarify the target of this operation. “We have information that the dark Hand has turned their finger to the collective and is trying to crush them out of their holes. If the Dark Hand gets a hold of Clare and forces her to work for them they would have gained he next largest armed force in all of Aeonce. My guess is he wants to use all of these collective zombies to lure the Judges from his lair and kill them off once they are weaker or he wants to use them as another fighting force to protect his precious hide out. His intentions don’t really matter all we know is it would be very bad if he succedded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:55 am
Rikimaru returned to his chamber. He looked around seeing some fine redwood chairs, with a grand desk. Black velvet curtains, just a fine room. He sat in a massive oversize chair. He rested his eyes and just began to think of how was he to find some more people. He already just submitted two people into his crew. There was Hanzo....the mysterious ninja and then Silke.....this siren who had treachery all over her. But yet they both would prove useful. He only needed two more he thought. He didn’t know where to look. He also couldn’t leave the castle so it’s not like he can go a search for great warriors. He also didn’t trust the men in here, because Raven was definitely up to something. As he sat there in thought he thought he saw something move through the light of his fire. Then he began to shoot adrenaline through his body. Something was in this room but where. He got up very slowly. He began to act normal looking out the window. Then he sensed something nearby. He thought stay cool. Look over....NOW and he went to grab where he thought the being was but found air. Was he going insane? He was becoming very lost and confused. He saw on the other side of the room.

"Come out i know you are there." he stated. But only got silence in response. He was getting angry but he kept it under control he didn’t want to bring attention to himself. He began to walk over his sword where the being was near. He thought he could see it but it hid too well. He grabbed his sword and pulled it out with such speed to only here it scrapes on the wall. He then went to the desk and put it on table. He began to clean it and inspect. Maybe he was seeing things. It must have been all of this stress. He thought. Then he saw the shadow again, but this time he just reacted didn’t think at all. And when he flew through the air in his lunge he felt his hands grasp something. Something hard and alive. He pulled and he saw a scythe like tail on this massive creature that had two tongues, claws that look like swords. There were spikes protruded everywhere on its back. This creature was bigger than Rikimaru himself. The thing hissed really loud and flung him back. He got up and sprinted to the table to grab his sword.

"What are you?" Rikimaru hissed. Then as if something put his thoughts into his head.

I am Xeno or that’s what I decided to call myself. Rikimaru. i am a creature not of this world. but for many years have I lived here though.

"How are you in my head? You better get out or I’ll kill you." he began to growl and edges forward a little.

have no fear of my Rikimaru. I only can communicate with life on this planet through telepathy. so i can read your thoughts and put mine in yours. I’m not powerful like hanzo who can teleport and move things with his mind....I have been watching dear Rikimaru. I am impressing with what you have done. Suppress a siren and caught a shadow. Now you found a creature not born of this earth either. i know what your cause is and I know that I can be help invading minds of the others. Also I studied the minds of mechanics all alike. I know how to take apart any machine and put it back together. Also I can shift my own body to do take a role of what I want. But I hope you consider that I join your cause.

Swirling in a mass of confusion as this intelligent being was talking to Rikimaru. He was feeling dizzy a little from the mind implanting. He got his balance and stood back up straight. He began to think..Knowing this being can read his thoughts.

"I will accept your loyalty Xeno. But don’t hide from me again or else I will cut you apart."

that would be unwise since I have acidic blood sir. But I will sit over here and rest while you do the same. Ill also keep watch Silke will be here any moment.

"Smart a**" Rikimaru grunted.

Silke then came into the room and did a little curtsy in her already short dress. "My lord how are you."

"I am good what is it that you need?" he asked

"Well I don’t live here and didn’t want to wait outside all day. I heard some ruff noises and your snarling so I decided to check up on you." she said so innocently.

"I’m fine just Xeno joining our team." he said as he sat in his chair again.

"w....h....o....?" she said as Xeno came up and explained to her and to Hanzo as the ninja was up in the rafters of the room guarding Rikimaru.

The Dark Hand Secret Sect was up to four complete members, but one remains...  

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:48 am
Serph sniffed the air, remaining emotionless to Toru's report. He turned around for a moment, looked down the tunnel behind him, then closed his eyes. He drew in breath for a moment before turning back to look at Toru once again.

"No. He's not dead yet. He's still out there. Show me to the place he was reported dead."

Sogue nodded. "I understand. We can't just go right up and fight Joa-Boo. We have to take out his outer defenses before we can mount an assault. So, what would you have me do? Kill Clare? Or ask her to join us? Keep in mind, i'm no diplomat. I'm a swordsman."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:27 am
The next day Rikimaru, Xeno, Silke, and Hanzo went to the training ground and looked at all of the warriors there. Some of the Minotaurs where wrestling in the middle of the ground; while the shades where stealing from each other and other random stupid grunt things. Rikimaru knew there had to be a great hero somewhere here. He had a great idea too.

"LISTEN UP ALL OF YOU. I AM SEARCHING FOR A SKILLED WARRIOR TO ACCOMPANY ME ON MISSIONS. I CANT SAY WHAT THAT IS BUT IT VERY REWARDING SO WE WILL FIND OUT WHICH OF YOU IS GREAT. WE ARE GOING TO DO THAT BY SEEING WHO DOESNT GET THEIR FACE CRUSHED WHEN I COME AFTER IT."

Rikimaru began to charge a Minotaur and drove its head down into the ground. Hanzo appeared behind some shades and threw shurikens at their legs. Silke had about six or seven different warriors in a trance and was pushing them over. Xeno was making random machines that were useless blow up and go haywire. Chaos was swarming all over. Then a huge human appeared joining the fray fighting Hanzo. He had a demonic looking claw on his hands. He threw his hand out about 20 twenty feet and followed up with aggression. Another soul appeared too. A Dark elf with scimitar steady and began attacking random shades that were fleeing to the chaos. The Minotaurs came after Rikimaru trying to pound him in the ground but he held against their punches and smashed one in the stomach. He took his sword and shoved it through the nose ring of another and ripped it out. the minotaur screamed in pain from something so easily to rip out.

"Pathetic he hissed."

Silke tried to get the dark elf to fall in a trance, but the elf had magic to ward it off he came at her. She began shooting fireballs at him but he was quicker to dodge. Xeno stepped before her and began attacking the elf went for a slash but it clanged against his exoskeleton. He tail whipped the elf away and began running on all fours and smashing his huge cranium into the elf. Hanzo and the man were like lightening attacking very fast. They broke off and Hanzo began shooting bodies at him which he just ripped apart. An Orc warrior appeared and challenged Rikimaru into a duel. They began and the orc slashed his two swords wildly at him Rikimaru blocked with his shield and countered. The orc stumbled back ignoring the laceration in his should he kept coming at Rikimaru. Which impressed Rikimaru. By this point the training yard was in Chaos, and some of the soldiers began attacking each other due to Silke's siren powers and pure confusion. The winds of chaos struck like a hurricane. Rikimaru roared and called off the fight.

"Congratulations you three. you all will have the final duel for the spot on my team. state your names and i will let you began killing your two other opponents." Rikimaru proclaimed.

"I am Kotaro Fuma....I only follow where Chaos goes and you have the winds at your command." said the larger human who spoke with a demonic voice.

"I am Jaraxle Fenx. I been a guard for hundreds of years and skilled against magic users alike." The dark elf gloated.

"Just call me Slash...I only go where i get the most out of the fighting." the brutish orc grunted.

"Begin then." Rikimaru waved his hand and the three began to fight.

Kotaro was the fastest, Slash was the strongest, Jaraxle was the most skilled. a fight indeed worth watching. Slash began to attack Jaraxle and Jaraxle parried and made a sweeping slash at the both of them. Kotaro ran on the blade as it passed by his feet to get a good height to kick the orc in the head. the brute stumble and he followed up with a uppercut that sent the orc hundred feet up as the claw took him that high and dropped him. Slash landed with a splash. Ichor ran all over the place. Kotaro turned around to find Jaraxle scimitar slicing into one of his gauntlets. He then punched the dark elf back. Kotaro shoot his claws at him and Jaraxle kept parrying as the hands came by. Then he casted a blind spell on Kotaro. Kotaro didn’t seem afraid. He stood still for a moment and then shot his hands out to the side make a good 20 foot diameter and began to spin in a circle. The others of Dark Hand Secret Sector backed up. He began to flail wildly and the dark elf jumped parried but couldn’t get close to finish Kotaro off. Then the blindness went away from some reason. Kotaro had a wickedly evil smile. The Dark Elf hesitated and that was his end as his skull was crushed into chunks.

"Very good Kotaro i am indeed very impress." Rikimaru said

"Lets us ensure Chaos together all of us." Kotaro Replied.

The Sector was complete and Rikimaru returned to Raven saying he had his team ready and waiting nearby. Rikimaru's team was hiding so that no one knew who they were really.  

Crew

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:50 am
"my, how violent" but that was reason enough, she was going to investigate  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:35 pm
I am limiting the power of this group because of there difficulty as such strange members. This will prove to make using them more difficult but if used the right way in the right situations could be very great. I will post this notice twice...one in the Profile place and here.

Rikimaru- he is the voice of the group. Being the leader and creator of the DHSS, Rikimaru decides all missions based upon information given to him by spies or rumors. Where ever He goes everyone else must follow unless put into solo mode. Rikimaru cannot cast spells on himself and nor can he cast offensive magic.

Hanzo- has extremely low defense and can not block any physical attack or magic spell. His weapons cannot kill no matter how low the targets life is.

Kotaro Fuma- Very strong and able. He can inflict massive damage to all targets on a field but only for a short amount of time. Kotaro is never present on the battle field unless the amount of chaos reaches above 90% and cannot use his stronger abilities until the chaos has reached

Silke- She cannot do any damage unless it is through her conversion or magic. Likewise she cannot be physically hurt, only by magic can she take damage. He conversion song cannot kill the targets by can have the targets kill other targets. If she converts a target no one else can kill that target but Rikimaru and Xeon.

Xeno-Any time he changes form he loses 10% health. Any time he changes into a mechanic form he is immobilized. He can attack many targets at once but cannot be targeting the same target as any one else at the same time. After losing 50% health Xeno goes berserk and only I can control him.

Have fun

((any rule braking opposing these limits set to each character will be subject to instant death))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:45 am
A_Shadow_Within
Rex being the one closets watched the guards for a bit to get the timing down of their rotations. figureing that if one was to stop and talk to them the others would move faster. thought they seemed a little distracted, which was good. but they can try to reason first and then sneak off to come back. Rex went back and signaled to Salfos for a lesser guarded wall. the approached the wall and waited to be addressed by the guards.

An arrow strikes the groudn in front of Salfos. The guard from above orders you to stand still or next time it will be therough your skull. He was mean and angry looking with his heavy armor decorated around him. His gaze was tense and deep on your position. More guards apeared from corners and other positions along the wall to tighten the deffense.

"What brings you to the Holy Dragon land. If you didn't notice by are wall we don't like travelers like you to be trashing our land." The gaurd yelled pulling back another mystic arrow and holding it tightly with a click to bare the arrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:46 am
Hikari Harada
"my, how violent" but that was reason enough, she was going to investigate

((Your going to need to give me more...where are you going? What are you investigating, how are you going to go about investigating...I can't really do much with this.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:09 am
"I wish to be amazed the this magicnificent holy land. I have heard so much about it, that i wanted to see it for myself. How could I possibly trash you land. In our pack we have a map of the country, some simple bedrolls. The pack is harmless see for yourself. We only have these swords to protect the lady we are wtih and ourselves from ruffians. We wear hoods and mask to protect from the elements. We wish no harm on you.If we die then thats no skin on your back is it. We will not hurt the dragons. We want to watch their beauty from a distance." The group kept there hands visible at all times to not seem aggressive. They had extra space in the pack to carry the egg out. If this didn't work then Salfos could find a way in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:27 pm
Joa-Boo
((To Salin))

This was the perfect opportunity to get some space and maybe find a good spot to rest for a bit. It would be very hard to continue moving and fighting without knowing where to go and having to watch over to sacs of potatoes.

You where able to move about 60 yards before another giant beetle crashed through the rock walls behind you. They where still far back at the main entrance but that wouldn't get you very far before you where trash.

"Look, down there. Maybe if we run down that corridor the beetle won’t be able to follow." Helix said shifting his eyes to the left to catch a glimpse of a small broken hallway. It was small enough to fit through but the large beetle wouldn't be able to get anywhere inside.

There was little time to decide as the massive beetle moved quicker the closer it got. Its loud roar shook the thin air around as it broke through another old pillar. ON its back was three more buggers and of course the ant lion. You could see there cold blank white eyes gaze no where particular but they did seem for some reason responsive and intelligent.
Salin and Splitjaw nodded and started to run down the narrow hallway still carrying the paralized teammates on their backs. The beetle out of the crevest roared in anger as it unsucessfully rammed the pilliars trying to get through.

The group kept on running and Atias looked back, "Why arn't the buzzers folloiwng us still?"

Splitjaw rolled his eyes, "Fool they know that will die pointlessly following us without the strength of that beetle.."

"That's what scares me the most!" Salin added as the group lost sight of the beetle raging in the background.

"Why what for?" Helix asked as he slowed to a stop out of breathe, "I am sorry fellas I can't keep running like this."

Splitjaw spat at Helix as him and the others stopped as well, "Foolish human why did you come along if you cannot keep up!"

Helix rollede his fingers into a fist and stepped towards Splitjaw, "Vile snake say that again and I shall turn you hide into new boots!"

Splitjaw laughed and cracked his fingers, "My pleasure human..."

"Stop it both of you! Foolish bastards how dare you squabble over petty matters while we are stuck in the middel of the Collective hive!" Salin roared thundering over their bickering. The two stopped and Atias walked over from Zaught and Tooge who where starting to move around alittle.

"I used some white magic to speeden the recovery of their motor skills, they should be fine in a minute." Atias said before licking some of the scratches he got during battle.

"Good we can move a lot faster with them unparalized," Salin started as he walked over and looked at the two on the ground. "Wait what was that!" Sailin exclaimed spinning around and saw Fire Ants running toward the group in uncountable numbers.

"s**t!" Zaught said who had finally been able to regain motor skills. Tooge stood up next to Zaught and started shaking as he saw the oncoming fire ants.

Salin didn't waste time and got in front of Tooge, "Splitjaw get some snakes out to absorb blows! Helix get cards a throwing! Atias use any and all black magic to blow up or slow down the fire ants!"

The group nodded and started prepareing for the wave. Splitjaw had countless snakes pouring out of his leg rushing towards the suicide bombers catching their and taking them down by sheer numbers and forcing them to explode. Helix was drawing cards left and right and started flinging cards that had every element imganinable present. Atias on the other had started casting blizzard-type spells trying to ice the mass of fire ants. Soon the wave faltered and stopped all together leaving only pieces of stone from surrounding walls and dead corpses of the fire ants.

Sailin untensed his fist and relaxed, "Alright guys I think we should bust a move before more waves of those fire ants show up."  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:45 pm
A_Shadow_Within
"I wish to be amazed the this magicnificent holy land. I have heard so much about it, that i wanted to see it for myself. How could I possibly trash you land. In our pack we have a map of the country, some simple bedrolls. The pack is harmless see for yourself. We only have these swords to protect the lady we are wtih and ourselves from ruffians. We wear hoods and mask to protect from the elements. We wish no harm on you.If we die then thats no skin on your back is it. We will not hurt the dragons. We want to watch their beauty from a distance." The group kept there hands visible at all times to not seem aggressive. They had extra space in the pack to carry the egg out. If this didn't work then Salfos could find a way in.

"Ohh...well traveler if this be true then you are in luck. We do not look down upon the interested. Come and see our lands, but if you so chose to lay one finger on any of our dragons or lay waste to our lands, we will dismember you slowly and feed you to the different dragons." The speaking guard said with a laugh at the end and motioned for the others to move across the wall as another came to the floor level to escort you and your group through the wall entrance.

As one of the guards met you he walked behind and spoke instructions to move ahead and to the main entrance. As you passed the other guards you where pardoned by the one behind. They did a special salute to signal your pass. Each dragoon guard was at least a whole head taller and looked down upon you and your group now not as opponents but feeble documenters.

They lead you inside and you are met with another 12 guards, not to guard over you but simply moving in their routes. One of them approached you and with a smile from behind his armor bowed heavily.

“I am the tour guide of our lands. We would like to ask that you listen and obey our every command to ensure your safety on this trip. If you have any questions please direct them to me.” He said standing tall and proud. Two other guards proceeded behind him as the tour began.

The tour started with a round about talk about the simple town near the walls. They then move into the dragon territories with talks about each.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:36 am
After getting through the wall Salfos was amazed they got this far but still his goal was far off. having shadow stepping would be good since he could act like he was going to the bathroom and step to a nearby nest step back and say time to go. but alas he have to by his time. they followed the tour guide through, not caring about the wall, but when they got close to the dragon nest

Salfos asked "we would like to capture some pictures of the dragon's nest is that possible? showing how gentle that dragons are and how precious some of the newborns look it would be a grand point of the document. excellent display of why you guys defend them so valiantly."

Rex was about two feet from one of the rear guards which was good striking range for him. but he still just acted like nothing searching the pack for the camera device that they brought. ((i need Hikari so i gonna take control hope thats ok.)) Hikari was close to the tour guide as Salfos was near the other guard asking the question.  

Crew

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:04 pm
((I already replied to that...god...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:20 am
SkittleScion
((I already replied to that...god...)

((yeah i thought about that last night....crap I did already send you that one...lol...well back to thw drawing bourd))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games