Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:54 pm
Matt let out a little gasp of shock. "Wow! That's awesome! Do you have to be within a certain limit to use your powers on something? How high can you lift something? How...?" Matt was asking, intrigued. "Matt shut up! Lily can only answer one question at a time. Matt is our little scholar here, he loves to learn about new things. Trust me, he quizzed me for months on end about my power" Caterina told Lily.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:57 pm
Selana and Dion shared a quiet moment while Caterina introduced Lily to Matt.

Kenneth was quiet for the longest time. He understood Wyatt's point of view - and had shared his pain ever since his partner divulged the story of his painful past - but he didn't think there was any way to kill the twins without hurting Caterina, emotionally or physically.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:29 am
"I haven't really tried it out to its fullest." Explained Lily, letting Matt down. "I believe you'll find my real power much more interesting. You see, I'm a chameleon. If someone with an ability uses it in front of me, I can use that power." She said, casually, but then she turned to the girls. "Hey, Selena, you hungry?" She asked the still human twin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:39 pm
"That is amazing! Can...umph" Matt said, his mouth being covered by Caterina's hand. "Let's get you something to eat Selana, don't worry I know how to cook and make it taste good. Don't forget school's tomorrow guys" Caterina added like a mother to her children,  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:34 pm
"But I don't normally eat so late." Selana politely refused the offer of food. "If you don't mind, I'd rather get a good night's sleep and I'll just eat a bigger breakfast tomorrow."

Dion laughed. "My sister's always so punctual."

Wyatt carefully inched forward until he could put a hand on Kenneth's shoulder. "Why don't we head home and you can think on this a little more."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:21 pm
"Alrighty. It's going to be huge though Selana, and don't think you will escape. I'll show you up to the guest bedroom, that way you can stay here where all of us crazies are" Caterina said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:06 pm
Dion, without thinking, started to follow Selana and Caterina up the stairs.

As they ran home, Wyatt was confident that sooner or later Kenneth would see his side of things. They might be able to continue their hunt for the last human twin as soon as tomorrow...that is, if her sister hadn't killed her already.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:02 pm
"Hey you." Called Lily, smiling when Dion turned immediately to look at her. "Where do you think you're going?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:06 pm
"Um, to bed? Oh, right." Dion halted where she was, on the steps, unsure what to do next.

Selana's laughter carried down to her sister on the steps. "Go have some fun without me, Dion. I'll still be here when you- when I wake up."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:17 am
Lily laughed. "We've got all night together." She said, with a grin. "Anything you wanted to know before the fun starts?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:29 pm
"Here we are" Caterina said, stopping at a room. "This actually used to be my room, I keep it like I did when I was a human so it should look similar to my personality." Caterina explained, walking her in. The room was spacious a deep sky blue. "There's some pj's in there, clothes for tomorrow, whatever you need it is in here or in the bathroom which is right here" Caterina showed her the adjoined bathroom. "Do you need anything or will you be fine for the night?" Caterina asked, searching along a dresser for the tv remote, finding it and handing it to Selana.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:32 pm
Selana thrust her hands out, lightly shoving the remote back towards Caterina. "I'm fine, Caterina," she said happily. "Honestly, you're being too good a host. I won't need TV before bed, because I'm dead tired."

Dion thought for a moment. She decided on a "No questions" to Rachel, because her case was so unusual, she figured there would be no preexisting answers to her inquiries anyways.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:51 pm
"Fine. It's right here if you do want it and I guess that's everything. Have a good night's sleep. I will see you in the morning. You sure you don't need anything? Matt! What are you doing?!" Caterina yelled down suddenly.
"Nothing! I swear!" Matt replied.
"Gah, you are like a two year old" Caterina complained.
"This coming from the girl who when she had a concussion, was not able to be let out of my sight for fear of doing things that would severly injure her" Matt said.
"Shut up Matt, we said we'd never mention that again. Anyhow, you need anything before I go knock Matt silly?" Caterina asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:55 pm
"No, I'm fine," Selana said again, gratefully.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:56 pm
"Alrighty, get to sleep, ok?" Cat said, hugging her young friend.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff